Official #5 West Virginia Mountaineers @ #18 USF Bulls thread [Friday-ESPN2-8:00 EST]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Longest week evvvveeerrrrrrrrrrr
 10 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 booker20 said:
Im driving down after work on Friday... hopefully rush hour isnt to bad... I wanted to tailgate but i dont think ima be there til 7ish... Noel will be the X factor in this game... believe it or not are defense is better than it was last even after losing St. Louis and Nicholas and a helluva lot faster in the secondary wit Nate replacing Verpelle... its gonna be a.ssignment football for the defense, I say stuff the box wit 9 make pat white throw at the best cornerback tandem in the nation...
i was gonna say reynaud will be the x factor... cuz i havent seen devine do anything in a min. but yea i still think usf will pull this out somehow they will have all that momentum and energy and it will last the whole game...

Last edited by TH35; 09-26-2007 at 12:29 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #23
BoSox84 
space
space
Reynaud actually led their team in rushing last year, busted off a big gain on an end around
 10 years ago '07        #24
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
WVA by 10
 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM         #25
LJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope WVU gets exposed
 10 years ago '05        #26
BoSox84 
space
space
West Virginia will not break 30 in this game, I can guarantee you that. Expect this game to be something like 24-20, 27-24, something like that.

With USF coming out on top of course
 10 years ago '05        #27
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 LJay said:
Hope WVU gets exposed
not really exposed... USF is a good team, our defense will be the reason we win this and their lack of
 09-26-2007, 06:57 PM         #28
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
impatiently waiting
 10 years ago '05        #29
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 thehogue... said:
maybe... but imma say naw... i goin w/ usf this game... if wvu happens to get the W it will be barely... its gonna be a sold out crowd @ raymond james and its gonna be rowdy... it should be a good game period...
I mean USF is good, and if they won this game they'd probably run the table, but Slaton/White/Devine is too good.
 10 years ago '05        #30
booker20 
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I mean USF is good, and if they won this game they'd probably run the table, but Slaton/White/Devine is too good.
they stop Slaton last year and this defense is a lot better... this game will depend on a lot on the WVU defense which doesnt really stop anybody and our offense which has been ok this year... it was bad last year besides grothe now we actually have a running game to go along with the pass... Devine is the X factor for WVU and our X factor for us this week will be Amarri Jackson... i think he comes up big against those weak dbs...
 10 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 booker20 said:
they stop Slaton last year and this defense is a lot better... this game will depend on a lot on the WVU defense which doesnt really stop anybody and our offense which has been ok this year... it was bad last year besides grothe now we actually have a running game to go along with the pass... Devine is the X factor for WVU and our X factor for us this week will be Amarri Jackson... i think he comes up big against those weak dbs...
Last year's game was more of luck than anything IMO, because that was before USF was "respected" and WVU was playing Rutgers the next week, so they basically blew USF off.
 10 years ago '05        #32
booker20 
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Last year's game was more of luck than anything IMO, because that was before USF was "respected" and WVU was playing Rutgers the next week, so they basically blew USF off.
def not... USF beat louisville the year before so WVU knew what could happen... if anything you can attributed to Pat White being hurt but you'll see on Friday... WVU is all offense and if their defense doesnt put up a good effort USF is gonna be in the top 10 next week...
 09-26-2007, 08:58 PM         #33
shady485  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aright you guys are silly, WVU is nasty they are gonna take it even tho I do respect USF. Even so I'm rootin against USF cuz Rutgers and WVU are gonna be undefeated when they meet in Piscataway at the end of October, with the winner goin to the BCS.

Watch Rutgers take the nation by storm, we top ten already.
 10 years ago '05        #34
booker20 
space
space
 shady485 said:
Aright you guys are silly, WVU is nasty they are gonna take it even tho I do respect USF. Even so I'm rootin against USF cuz Rutgers and WVU are gonna be undefeated when they meet in Piscataway at the end of October, with the winner goin to the BCS.

Watch Rutgers take the nation by storm, we top ten already.
Rutgers is good and alot of the so called experts are talking about them winning the big east and how good Teel is this year... Who has he played? Navy?
 10 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 booker20 said:
def not... USF beat louisville the year before so WVU knew what could happen... if anything you can attributed to Pat White being hurt but you'll see on Friday... WVU is all offense and if their defense doesnt put up a good effort USF is gonna be in the top 10 next week...
USF wasn't ranked then, they were like the 5th best team in the Big East. I'm not saying they can't beat WVU, I'm saying they won't because WVU is preparing for them this year.
 10 years ago '05        #36
booker20 
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
USF wasn't ranked then, they were like the 5th best team in the Big East. I'm not saying they can't beat WVU, I'm saying they won't because WVU is preparing for them this year.
ok dont matter how much preparing u do if u cant play defense...
 10 years ago '05        #37
BoSox84 
space
space
Go damn it, tired but can't sleep. I'm fu*kin anxious, have been since Saturday. Thankfully it's only another day and a half
 10 years ago '05        #38
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Go damn it, tired but can't sleep. I'm fu*kin anxious, have been since Saturday. Thankfully it's only another day and a half
I gotta fu*kin work tomorrow and Friday and drive in rush hour traffic on I-4 thats some real bullsh*t.. but im hype.. Noel might cause some problems man, he was interested in USF after my brother signed but coach Leavitt didnt wanna take the chance, hope he doesnt make us pay for it for the next 4 years

Last edited by booker20; 09-26-2007 at 10:38 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #39
BoSox84 
space
space
Like I said man, he's the only one in the backfield that really truly scares me. We contain his speed, but it's his Barry-like ability to cut on the fly that scares me. He really does remind me of Barry Sanders, and that man had the ability to make the best defenses look stupid
 10 years ago '05        #40
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Like I said man, he's the only one in the backfield that really truly scares me. We contain his speed, but it's his Barry-like ability to cut on the fly that scares me. He really does remind me of Barry Sanders, and that man had the ability to make the best defenses look stupid
yea i want him to succeed to prove the the doubters wrong plus hes a good friend.. jus dont want him to succeed against us..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy