Official #5 West Virginia Mountaineers @ #18 USF Bulls thread [Friday-ESPN2-8:00 EST]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #301
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
moffit is ballin...
 09-28-2007, 09:42 PM         #302
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
ok yea i said that ... i mean usc is great DEFENSIVELY but their offense is just decent... who gives a f*ck about jason white ... why not talk about ... brandon jones ... adrian peterson... dan cody... mark clayton... tommy harris ... davin joseph ... the list can go on and on...

*edit* ok that was harsh but jason white did p!ss me off the time lsu beat us in the national championship... i mean he had knee problems even before he started for ou... so to come back from that thats saying something at least... lets not forget ball state put up the same numbers usc did the week after they beat nebraska... nebraskas defense is not good...
Jason White is so funnay, he won the heisman yet isnt in the LEAGUE??

lol nah but i respect Oklahoma, but i mean come on, 55-14...do u remember that game, when USC rolled on them boys, come on dawg
 09-28-2007, 09:43 PM         #303
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moffit, tryin to get to that league, for his 2 kids
 09-28-2007, 09:43 PM         #304
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it doesnt even seem like slaton's out there, or the rest of the team for that matter
 09-28-2007, 09:44 PM         #305
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grothe >>>> Tim Tebow LMAO
 09-28-2007, 09:44 PM         #306
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
Moffit, tryin to get to that league, for his 2 kids
and his busted a.ss wife
 09-28-2007, 09:45 PM         #307
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how she look?
 09-28-2007, 09:46 PM         #308
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like rosie o'donnell, wait til they pan her way again
 10 years ago '04        #309
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 AlCapone said:
and his busted a.ss wife
ahahahaahahahh

to each their own i guess cause she's busted as hell
 09-28-2007, 09:48 PM         #310
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i need a new broad, my ol girl be trippin
 09-28-2007, 09:48 PM         #311
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really hope she didnt look like that when they married up at @ 17 cuz ol boy musta been desperate
 09-28-2007, 09:50 PM         #312
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she gave him some kids QUIK, saw that check in the future
 10 years ago '07        #313
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Mr. Magic said:
Jason White is so funnay, he won the heisman yet isnt in the LEAGUE??

lol nah but i respect Oklahoma, but i mean come on, 55-14...do u remember that game, when USC rolled on them boys, come on dawg
ok you ever heard of eric crouch he won the heisman and didnt really like the nfl so retired... and jason white was in the league.. he got picked up by the texans but had knee problems and retired... OK... yea i remember that loss... usc was clearly better ... and we looked past yall and no lie usc was better than texas when they lost and i was pulling for usc ... . yall had the 24th best player in college history reggie bush who i still pull for.... and yea ill admit we choke... we've been in 3 national titles since 2000 and only won 1 of em... but still i mean we get there tho lol... its all good im just sayin fla will have to play lsu one of those teams will lose... and maybe even lose again in the sec title game... we have the easiest road to the title if we beat texas and dont choke in the big 12 championship... and the way its lookin usc has the hardest road to get to the bcs championship game considering they play oregon,cal and arizona state on the road...

Last edited by TH35; 09-28-2007 at 09:52 PM..
 09-28-2007, 09:53 PM         #314
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
ok you ever heard of eric crouch he won the heisman and didnt really like the nfl so retired... and jason white was in the league.. he got picked up by the texans but had knee problems and retired... OK... yea i remember that loss... usc was clearly better ... and we looked past yall and no lie usc was better than texas when they lost and i was pulling for usc ... . yall had the 24th best player in college history reggie bush who i still pull for.... and yea ill admit we choke... we've been in 3 national titles since 2000 and only won 1 of em... but still i mean we get there tho lol... its all good im just sayin fla will have to play lsu one of those teams will lose... and maybe even lose again in the sec title game... we have the easiest road to the title if we beat texas and dont choke in the big 12 championship... and the way its lookin usc has the hardest road to get to the bcs championship game considering they play oregon,cal and oregon state on the road...

yeah OU is usually weak, and chokes in big games, oregon cal and asu thats nothin to us, we prepared every week n*gga, why u think we are USC, we r known for that, lol @ lsu sayin that our schedule was a cake walk when we have all our tough games on the road, SEC needs to shut their mouth when Cal exposed Tennessee

on a side not Brown is lookin like VY out there
 10 years ago '07        #315
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
west virginia may still have a chance to win the big east if they lose today... chances are even if they were undefeated they would get jerked by the voters and not go to the title anyways...
 09-28-2007, 09:54 PM         #316
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see they needa go long it will actually work instead of those weak a.ss 2 yard passes
 09-28-2007, 09:55 PM         #317
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are they still goin short passes with 8 mins left
 10 years ago '07        #318
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Mr. Magic said:
yeah OU is usually weak, and chokes in big games, oregon cal and asu thats nothin to us, we prepared every week n*gga, why u think we are USC, we r known for that, lol @ lsu sayin that our schedule was a cake walk when we have all our tough games on the road, SEC needs to shut their mouth when Cal exposed Tennessee

on a side not Brown is lookin like VY out there
different this year though we aint weak... w/ adrian sure we were a contender ... but we didnt really have established rbs or qbs really... now we have arguably the best thing @ every position but the linebacker spots... and they are still decent...
 09-28-2007, 09:56 PM         #319
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga brown is shifty as hell
 10 years ago '07        #320
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
itll be nice if it went to ot...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago