Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Bringing Sylar back was wack, overall, to me.
He shoulda been deaded at the end of last season.
 10-30-2007, 03:59 PM         #162
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I hate sylar as well. Pointless character who isn't even behind the plot this season... sh*t there seems to be multiple plots now, I guess the writers are freestyling.
 10-30-2007, 05:30 PM         #163
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word sylar's wack..

They need to reveal Adam and give us more on Parkmans pops.
 10 years ago '05        #164
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
sylar is one of the hardest villain's out in a whiiile true story
 10-30-2007, 06:57 PM         #165
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn amazing episode like always
that sh*t was crazy
the hiro and kensei was fu*ked up, shame it had to go that way
and peter in the future
damn
cant wait till the next episode
 10 years ago '04        #166
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 DipsetSoulja said:
real talk...a lot of times i find myself on sylar's side...dude is ill!!
 10 years ago '07        #167
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Hiro is fu*ked up for that

i think
Adam is kensei
Mohinder shoots Noah
 10 years ago '04        #168
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 DipsetSoulja said:
ya i dont see why people hate on him, he that dude u love to hate
 10 years ago '07        #169
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Sylar is dope, but he should've died at the end of season1 I agree, Im sorta glad he didnt, however now the show is just so repetitive
 10 years ago '04        #170
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Welsh! said:
Sylar is dope, but he should've died at the end of season1 I agree, Im sorta glad he didnt, however now the show is just so repetitive
how is it repetitive? cuz they have to save the world? thats what heroes do
 10-31-2007, 10:47 AM         #171
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but its really the same sh*t all over again with 1 or 2 new storylines involved.
 10-31-2007, 11:37 AM         #172
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zach is great man, Sylar is dope
everytime I see him talkin and lookin at someone with a power, man it scares the sh*t out of me lol
 10 years ago '07        #173
Welsh! 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
how is it repetitive? cuz they have to save the world? thats what heroes do
Sylar's storyline is exactly the same as last years, he claims to be helping people then k!lls them and takes their power, new characters are the same as the old characters, thats just to name a few things
 10 years ago '04        #174
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Welsh! said:
Sylar's storyline is exactly the same as last years, he claims to be helping people then k!lls them and takes their power, new characters are the same as the old characters, thats just to name a few things
sylar's storyline aint the same when he has the virus and cant use his powers and of course he is always going to act good to get someone's powers, he is evil and deceptive, thats what evil motherfu*kers do. however i see what ur sayin with the painting timeline and sh*t, but when u got a dude that paints the future, thats some good sh*t to use when ur trying to fugure out how to stop something. also, they give west a flying power when some1 else already has that, but kensi is diff than claire cuz he is immortal, not can just regenerate. ya some sh*t dont change, but its still a good storyline
 10-31-2007, 01:44 PM         #175
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
sylar's storyline aint the same when he has the virus and cant use his powers and of course he is always going to act good to get someone's powers, he is evil and deceptive, thats what evil motherfu*kers do. however i see what ur sayin with the painting timeline and sh*t, but when u got a dude that paints the future, thats some good sh*t to use when ur trying to fugure out how to stop something. also, they give west a flying power when some1 else already has that, but kensi is diff than claire cuz he is immortal, not can just regenerate. ya some sh*t dont change, but its still a good storyline
Like I said its the same sh*t. However it has potential to be great if they do things right. I swear if the future is that Sylar got the power of the virus and thats what k!lls everyone I will stop watching. Since its the same thing as last time just a virus instead of a bomb this time. He's a wack character anyway.

For some reason I dont think Kensi's gonna be the bad dude like everyone thinks.
 10 years ago '04        #176
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Like I said its the same sh*t. However it has potential to be great if they do things right. I swear if the future is that Sylar got the power of the virus and thats what k!lls everyone I will stop watching. Since its the same thing as last time just a virus instead of a bomb this time. He's a wack character anyway.

For some reason I dont think Kensi's gonna be the bad dude like everyone thinks.
at least we are finding out about the company, which we never got to know about on season 1
 11-01-2007, 05:15 PM         #177
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'Our friends from TVGuide gave us the bad news, Heroes:Origins (that’s the old name of project, they’re thinking about changing the name) has been cancelled by NBC because of the strike by the Writers Guild of America…'
 10 years ago '07        #178
Welsh! 
space
space
What?

edit: never mind, I never heard of the origins idea anyway, I thought you ment Heroes being cancelled.

Last edited by Welsh!; 11-01-2007 at 07:08 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #179
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
lol you spoiler ppl k!ll this thread.
 11-02-2007, 03:49 AM         #180
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
word.. and its only been a couple episodes so far... last season had 20+... so you gotta wait till the story connects together like a puzzle...relax
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago