Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2007, 07:08 PM         #101
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no her power is anything she sees she can replicate
 10 years ago '05        #102
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Good episode last night.
 10 years ago '07        #103
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^I thought it was sh*t, already posted in here with my opinions, the new characters are sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #104
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
parkman & nathan scenes were good, his dad played em...tha rest i didn't really get into, micahs cousin is beginning to get annoying, i mena...just cuz they're from the south they don't have to have sum out in the middle of no where countty boondocks accent , not mention that lame jump rope scene

overall this epsiode was blah though...maybe next week will b better.
 10-22-2007, 10:29 PM         #105
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya weak epsiode, but I guess we found out why Peter can shoot electricity.
 10 years ago '04        #106
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
Parkman's dad is the sh*t.

i mean he looks like a bum..but he's a powerful bum
 10 years ago '06        #107
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
great episode, finally got this show rollin again. Micah looked gay as fu*k when he did that little laugh while that one bi*ch was jump roping. Dream sequence was great though, i'm high as fu*k and that sh*t sorta had me trippin.
 10 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
Parkman's dad is SICK.
My guess is that by the end of the season Matt learns how to do some of the things that his father does, and he has to help k!ll him
 10 years ago '05        #109
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 3094 3094
it was an aight episode i wonder who that new chicks dad is, it was sick to see Parkman's dad's nightmare power.
 10 years ago '05        #110
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I like the idea, but it's just a rehash of powers before. That one chick that could make you see what she wanted you to see is basically the same thing. The only difference is he can make you see your 'nightmare'

kristen bell looked hot. next episode will be better. This one lacked any real excitement. the second episode in a row where they didn't really do much with hiro.
 10 years ago '04        #111
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 553 553
 I'm The Dan said:
I like the idea, but it's just a rehash of powers before. That one chick that could make you see what she wanted you to see is basically the same thing. The only difference is he can make you see your 'nightmare'

kristen bell looked hot. next episode will be better. This one lacked any real excitement. the second episode in a row where they didn't really do much with hiro.
I agree kristen looked great tonight,i hope she meets peter next week.I wonder will they have a showdown,cause her power looked cool.Also I'm curious who her dad is,and parkman's dad was great.That scene wit him playin off their nitemares was the best part imo besides kristen few scenes.Hope next week epi shows alil more tho
 10 years ago '06        #112
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
This season i feel is getting better and better with each episode tonites was the ebst so far and the f!ght scene with Matt and Nathan was dope. Im glad we got some progression in the story with peter's hunter chick and matts dad and the best thing NO WEST!!!
 10 years ago '04        #113
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
 D.M.A. said:
I agree kristen looked great tonight,i hope she meets peter next week.I wonder will they have a showdown,cause her power looked cool.
that'd b lame...im pretty sure thats her only power and thats who Peter received that ability from....on top of of that....Peter still has all his abilities from season 1

but i still don't recall Peter coming in contact with DL (michah's dad) to be able to allow his hands to go through the rope in ep. 1 of season 2....he only could turn invisible from that old man, not go through any thing

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 10-23-2007 at 10:14 AM..
 10-23-2007, 10:19 AM         #114
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peters too strong dude is basiaclly god.
 10 years ago '04        #115
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 C.R.I.P. said:
Parkman's dad is the sh*t.

i mean he looks like a bum..but he's a powerful bum
lol
 10 years ago '04        #116
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
yeah it was kinda of a weak episode the whole micah/cousin part is kinda waccck haha...best part was the boogey man though.
 10 years ago '04        #117
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 - JaEdEe24 - said:
yeah it was kinda of a weak episode the whole micah/cousin part is kinda waccck haha...best part was the boogey man though.
ya those accents aint nothing like new orleans, but i aint gonna lie, her copycat power is sick. i would definately watch every sport, bruce lee movie, and pr0no around.
 10-23-2007, 09:41 PM         #118
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol good episode...finally picked up... can't wait to see how this sh*t unfolds now... who could we trust...the company or HRG? who is kristin's dad? and why did Suresh show up all random at Micah's grandma's house? or was that sylar? sh*ts crazy lol
 10 years ago '06        #119
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
this was no where near a weak episode yall muthafu*kas are expecin WAYY too much if ya thot this weeks episode was weak it was a great episode and the shows story is starting to really pick up.
 10 years ago '07        #120
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
the new girl who can copy people is just peter in a female version =/ plus shes annoying as hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy