NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 I'm The Dan said:
I think Maya is the "disease" and the brother is the "cure".
ya but the disease already hit and she aint even out of Mexico yet
 10 years ago '04        #82
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
i watched it again last night and came up with 2 or 3 questions that i think noone has asked yet, but im high as hell right now and can't remember them for sh*t. You can tell micahs grandma has powers. Also why do people keep wondering if claire's dad is a hero? i hope its not from the painting, cuz the painting wasn't one of the 8 paintings. I dont think he has powers.
p.s. no these aren't the questions i had, i still can't fu*kin remember t hem.
it was one of the 8 paintings. that doesnt mean he has powers, but he did work for the agency, so someone wants revenge on him too.
 10 years ago '07        #83
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
the new 'heroes' are sh*t, there powers are just the same as the old 'heroes' apart from the sopranoes chick
 10 years ago '06        #84
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
heres what i dont get after watching it again, how come the mexicans dont know a word of english, but when the white dude in jail told them "wait, i have a car", they knew to come back and grab his a.ss and take him right to a car?? I also noticed that the painting of claire's dad was one of the 8 paintings so maybe he is a hero, i never noticed the 8/8 the first time.
 10 years ago '04        #85
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
you guys remember the episode in season 1 where hiro is fu*king gangster samarai - my theory is that hiro stays in the past , becomes the samarai master and ditches the white guy - lives a full out life as the samari k!ller, then hops back to the future as a complete badass kung fu swordsman

this is also showing the progression with teh cop guy (forgot his name) in the future he was head of the presidential security force - meaning he will continue to work his way up the ranks from dective etc etc up to where he was in the future episode..

petrelli (the senator) i think is going to get k!lled by sylar who is going to steal his powers and then at the end of season two i think they will make a continuation to that flash forward episode and show what happens when the fully pumped president sylar and peter petrelli face off.. i remember in the future episode peter petrelli had a crazy scar too, hes going to get into som ebad a.ss sh*t chillin with those irash thugs

my 2 cents
 10 years ago '06        #86
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 scandalous42 said:
you guys remember the episode in season 1 where hiro is fu*king gangster samarai - my theory is that hiro stays in the past , becomes the samarai master and ditches the white guy - lives a full out life as the samari k!ller, then hops back to the future as a complete badass kung fu swordsman

this is also showing the progression with teh cop guy (forgot his name) in the future he was head of the presidential security force - meaning he will continue to work his way up the ranks from dective etc etc up to where he was in the future episode..

petrelli (the senator) i think is going to get k!lled by sylar who is going to steal his powers and then at the end of season two i think they will make a continuation to that flash forward episode and show what happens when the fully pumped president sylar and peter petrelli face off.. i remember in the future episode peter petrelli had a crazy scar too, hes going to get into som ebad a.ss sh*t chillin with those irash thugs

my 2 cents
yeah but u forgot one thing, that episode that took place 5 years into the future was a alternate future, one that would happen IF they didn't save the world, and since they did, the outcome should be different than that episode now.
 10 years ago '04        #87
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
I think that with hiro not returning to the present he is going to mess up the past. he is in love with that chick and i think somethins gonna happen to where the white dude trurns bad. Turning him into that new bad guy that the little girl sees in her dreams. And for the mexicans, I think that the girl has the power to k!ll anything even claire. Maybe they will have to use her power to k!ll this new bad guy.
 10-12-2007, 11:22 PM         #88
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The car that Maya and Alejandro are in IS Claire's stolen car, at first I thought it was just product placement as usual, but they zoomed into the bumper sticker that had Claire's High School on it.

Also, I think the most powerful guy also is an empath like Peter (can absorb other's powers) because when the invisible guy meets Peter in the first season and he finds out what Peter can do he says "Oh, you're one of those."

We also know he trained a couple of them, so I'm guessing that this other empath turned bad and now wants revenge on the company.
 10-13-2007, 12:48 AM         #89
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharpshoota said:
The car that Maya and Alejandro are in IS Claire's stolen car, at first I thought it was just product placement as usual, but they zoomed into the bumper sticker that had Claire's High School on it.

Also, I think the most powerful guy also is an empath like Peter (can absorb other's powers) because when the invisible guy meets Peter in the first season and he finds out what Peter can do he says "Oh, you're one of those."

We also know he trained a couple of them, so I'm guessing that this other empath turned bad and now wants revenge on the company.

CRAZY a.ss sh*t!! lol

can't wait till monday :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #90
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 742 742
SPOILERS..

whaaaaaaaaaaat parkman dad is the boogeyman
 10-15-2007, 08:45 PM         #91
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, the show is starting to get good again.
 10-15-2007, 09:02 PM         #92
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muthfu*ken sylar doesn't know when to quit lol
 10 years ago '04        #93
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
im bout ready to slap sylar that dude fools any and everybody....and claires guy friend needs to ease off of her....and micah's cousin, that a fairly lame power, but lmao @ her laying the "would be" robber out with a wrestling move...but that was beyond predictable, and maye we're wrong about the old lady....maybe she's has no powers??

anyways...i love how they always link things up, can't wait til nathan finds peter...if it really happens, im amped!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!! :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #94
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
good episode, sucked not having peter in it but still a good show. I dont know about ya'll but i expect sylar to k!ll someone on each episode he's on now, best villain by far. I'm also glad to know that bob isn't the nightmare dude, and a great ending. Next weeks episode looks like a fu*kin joke though with that one bi*ch making an appearance.
 10-15-2007, 11:32 PM         #95
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was a hot episode...

till that bi*ch did the 619 what kind of gay sh*t?

still not sure if parkman's dad is the boogieman wont like it if he is. Kristen Bell should be intersting next week.

Best ep so far.
 10 years ago '07        #96
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
619 his a.ss funniest sh*t ever.

quick question
if the Haitian wiped out Claire's dad memory how did he know him at the end of the show and how did the Haitian know were to find him?
 10 years ago '06        #97
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
^
the haitian can choose what people do and dont remember, he obviously didn't let claire's dad forget who he was. Btw, what is claire's dad name again?? I know they've said it but i can't remember it for sh*t, i think it was a weird name.
 10 years ago '04        #98
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
^
the haitian can choose what people do and dont remember, he obviously didn't let claire's dad forget who he was. Btw, what is claire's dad name again?? I know they've said it but i can't remember it for sh*t, i think it was a weird name.
Noah
 10-16-2007, 02:11 PM         #99
Ghostly00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
^
Everyone knows him as Mr. Bennett. not sure of the first name though. i think Noah cuz of Mohinder once said that.

So the boogieman is parkman's dad and Monica dawson (micah's cousin) pretty much has the same ability as that chic Hiro met in the restaurant in season one that got murdered.

And Bob turns things to gold.

Last edited by Ghostly00; 10-16-2007 at 02:16 PM..
 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM         #100
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Noah, he told Peter
and damnnnn, I forgot to download 4 but downloadin now

I read some sh*t, Kensei will be 400 years old right now, he's alive, we'll see DL, and more sh*t, damn lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy