Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2007, 12:14 AM         #61
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
huh this episode was wack as hell.

the whole season is wack they are trying to have all these mysterys and it just isnt working out.
 10 years ago '04        #62
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
 icedout921 said:
huh this episode was wack as hell.

the whole season is wack they are trying to have all these mysterys and it just isnt working out.

You is smoking some serious crack man....the whole twist with HRG dead in the painting while claire is just standing there with fly man jr. ....this is the illest show on tv...period....

sylar in the amazon (i think) ...working to get his powers back

peter and hiro in no mans land while sh*t going down back home....

nathan...how the hell did he survive....what if he and peter got the same powers?

Who k!lled papa Hiro? Was it kensei? ...who else could fall off a building and walk away?

wtf is niki up to...

Is it a coincidence that the white dude who was in the jail cell next to maya's bro .....is driving claire's missing car :wow:

Man..the point of a show like this is to have all these questions and mysteries....i mean u can't be serious - what the hell would be the point of it otherwise?

What the fu*k is ma petrelli's power?

What's the deal with the boogie/nightmare man?

How the fu*k is sylar gonna be fu*ked with now that he will (likely) have candice's power....

damn this show man...ain't nothing like it....priceless
 10 years ago '05        #63
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Is it a coincidence that the white dude who was in the jail cell next to maya's bro .....is driving claire's missing car
didn't notice that.. if so, good pick up.

still the best show on tv.
 10 years ago '04        #64
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
The more i watch it the more i think Hiro turns into a bad dude...maybe he even k!lled his own dad....Or maybe he takes Kensi's spot and Kensi turns evil after Hiro pwnds him and takes his girl.....lol......

Man i want Peter to get back to normal already....
 10 years ago '06        #65
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
i think we can all a.ssume mohinder may die one day, a little foreshadowing on parkmans part, also good call fromt he dude that said they were in claires car(actually i'll have to go back and check it)
 10 years ago '04        #66
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
wasnt claires car a different color than the one they drove off in?
 10 years ago '04        #67
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
Why didnt Peter just open the box, geez...i want him to know who he is already,

and @ that fat b-tch savin sylar, lol, thats y she got k!lled...and also @ hiro not going back to the present

also, was claies flying puppy love referring to her dad when he made the comment about the glasses?
 10-09-2007, 01:08 PM         #68
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baig said:
You is smoking some serious crack man....the whole twist with HRG dead in the painting while claire is just standing there with fly man jr. ....this is the illest show on tv...period....

sylar in the amazon (i think) ...working to get his powers back

peter and hiro in no mans land while sh*t going down back home....

nathan...how the hell did he survive....what if he and peter got the same powers?

Who k!lled papa Hiro? Was it kensei? ...who else could fall off a building and walk away?

wtf is niki up to...

Is it a coincidence that the white dude who was in the jail cell next to maya's bro .....is driving claire's missing car :wow:

Man..the point of a show like this is to have all these questions and mysteries....i mean u can't be serious - what the hell would be the point of it otherwise?

What the fu*k is ma petrelli's power?

What's the deal with the boogie/nightmare man?

How the fu*k is sylar gonna be fu*ked with now that he will (likely) have candice's power....

damn this show man...ain't nothing like it....priceless
You really need to watch lost its way better.

To me the show has fallen off hard. Every since the wack season finale. Hiro is annoying as hell and his storyline is a waste right now. I am curious to whats gonna happen to Sylar cause right now he has no point I wonder if the company were the ones behind him being taken care of.

Does seem like Kensei is this boogeyman dude which Im not too happy about because hes so corny.
 10 years ago '04        #69
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 icedout921 said:
You really need to watch lost its way better.

To me the show has fallen off hard. Every since the wack season finale. Hiro is annoying as hell and his storyline is a waste right now. I am curious to whats gonna happen to Sylar cause right now he has no point I wonder if the company were the ones behind him being taken care of.

Does seem like Kensei is this boogeyman dude which Im not too happy about because hes so corny.
lol, if you dont like the show why u in this thread, gtfo and watch Lost then
 10 years ago '05        #70
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
kensei is corny now because that's how his character will develop. He was the drunk, do anything for money, type of shady character that will eventually turn into the badass type that will be hard to stop.

I'm also thinking that Hiro may try to k!ll Kensei and take the girl. Then that turns Kensei bad after thinking it was all about being a hero.
 10 years ago '07        #71
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
Peter Petrelli>>>>> but as soon as Sylar get his sh*t back its gonna be on and poppin...I hope they dont turn this sh*t into some mushy a.ss soap oprea wit all these love triangles and sh*t....IMO this is the best show on tv
 10-09-2007, 06:09 PM         #72
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i think the flying kid is a spy for the company.. just cuz he seems like he knows too much about claire..mentioning her dad as "Horned Rimmed Glasses" seems like too specific information... and in the painting i think he was in the background kissing claire...so he's probably gonna set her up to think her dad is the bad guy.

The reason why the prisoner's car is the same as claires is because its a subliminal advertising by Nissan lol... notice why theres always a nissan commercial during the breaks.. and every car they drove in the show was a Nissan (Hiro's car in season 1 while traveling to Las Vegas, and the Altima that Peter and Claire were driving while trying to find sylar near the end episodes)

lol @ sylar k!llin the fat bi*ch...i knew she was gonna be fat... good thing he lost his powers.

smh @ peter though.... i wanted him to return to NY and use his powers to help suresh and matt and them
 10 years ago '04        #73
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
 iNTELLECT said:
The reason why the prisoner's car is the same as claires is because its a subliminal advertising by Nissan lol... notice why theres always a nissan commercial during the breaks.. and every car they drove in the show was a Nissan (Hiro's car in season 1 while traveling to Las Vegas, and the Altima that Peter and Claire were driving while trying to find sylar near the end episodes)

m during the season premiere there was 1 commercial break with varaints of the same Nissan Rogue commericial for the whole commercial break they betta hope that car sells, cuz they're puttin serious $$ into to advertising it
 10 years ago '04        #74
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
 iNTELLECT said:
yo i think the flying kid is a spy for the company.. just cuz he seems like he knows too much about claire..mentioning her dad as "Horned Rimmed Glasses" seems like too specific information... and in the painting i think he was in the background kissing claire...so he's probably gonna set her up to think her dad is the bad guy.

Yeah...I'm well aware of Nissan's ties to the show - ever since Hiro and his Nissan Versa last season...so I may have jumped the gun here, but I'll go back and figure it out...I mean...it would make sense - since they're in mexico and Claire is in Cali right now.

As for fly man jr. , yeah - I wouldn't be surprised if he's in cahoooots with the company.

fu*k it...this show is just too much..

As for the chap that mentioned lost - i watch it too...it had a decline in the first half of season 3...but yeah...with seaons 3 finale, lost is one of the top shows again...but in comparison to heroes? fu*k that...

Heroes can't be fu*ked with.
 10 years ago '04        #75
joeycrakk 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think this season so far isnt better than last season, but im not giving up yet im 2 curious 2 see whats going to happen. I hate claires stalker he annoys me. I have a feeling alot of people are gonna die this season
 10 years ago '05        #76
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
can't they just use Irish actors instead of crappy fake American one's with horrible accents.
 10 years ago '06        #77
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
^^Or ugly a.ss american actress to play an ugly a.ss irish women? that bi*ch peter is with is the ugliest monster ive ever seen cant htey get him a decent lookin chick?
 10 years ago '05        #78
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I think Maya is the "disease" and the brother is the "cure".
 10 years ago '06        #79
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
i watched it again last night and came up with 2 or 3 questions that i think noone has asked yet, but im high as hell right now and can't remember them for sh*t. You can tell micahs grandma has powers. Also why do people keep wondering if claire's dad is a hero? i hope its not from the painting, cuz the painting wasn't one of the 8 paintings. I dont think he has powers.
p.s. no these aren't the questions i had, i still can't fu*kin remember t hem.
 10 years ago '04        #80
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 modalee81 said:
^^Or ugly a.ss american actress to play an ugly a.ss irish women? that bi*ch peter is with is the ugliest monster ive ever seen cant htey get him a decent lookin chick?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy