Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
what if the stalker kid is another bastard child of nathan? could be claire's brother?
 10 years ago '05        #22
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 687 687
i believe thats claire bother cuz the boy can fly
 10 years ago '04        #23
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^well claire's mom can start fires, and her dad flies.. claire heals. so i don't really think the superpowers your parents have play a part on which power you get.

on sylar, i can't wait to see him and see what he's up to. he's a villain you love to hate, but i really like his character and how he's portrayed.

and wasn't peter wearing the haitian's necklace while he was in that pod?
 09-25-2007, 05:12 PM         #24
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
is Sylar really dead or not....i thought it was gonna b Sylar in the POD, seein Peter in there was a big surprise. but sylar is one of those guys i just wanna see go away, simply cuz he pisses me off in the show (ye im too into it)

i didn't think the stalker boy guy would have powers either, yet another surprise...but making him fly was kinda blah since nathan already does that

also wondering if claire's mom will ever make another appearance

great start thought...had me on the edge of the seat
First thing I thought of when I saw him floating and looking in Claires window was Peter Pan.
 09-25-2007, 05:43 PM         #25
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i think hiro is really kensei instead of the white dude.. i think he pulls a marty mcfly and bangs his grandma in the past...therefore giving birth to himself in the future
 10 years ago '06        #26
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 icedout921 said:
Ya I thought of joxer or however u spell dudes name when I saw him two .
lol, funny sh*t, i had forgotten that f*gs name
 09-25-2007, 06:08 PM         #27
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNTELLECT said:
yo i think hiro is really kensei instead of the white dude.. i think he pulls a marty mcfly and bangs his grandma in the past...therefore giving birth to himself in the future
I think it was dude from Futrama and not Mrty who fu*ked his grandmother..

But ya He's gonna do all the things for Kenshi I hope they dont drag it on too long takes away from the bigger storyline imo.
 09-25-2007, 06:51 PM         #28
allstarjock_04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Average Episode not the way I would have thought it would have been kicked off but it was solid. I could have done without Hiro going back that far in time. It def leaves you hanging on way more than one thing. Claire's lil stalker, Nathan, Peter, Hiro's Pops, I mean I have questions! Best part is when Noah (Mr. Bennett) F**kin owns his manager. Hahahaha.
 10 years ago '04        #29
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Mark my words.

Kensei is the dude that Molly is having dreams about (and whos supposed to be worse than Sylar). Im guessing he can also bend time and sh*t. Like a more advanced version of Hiro.
 10 years ago '04        #30
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 str8_akademiks said:
Mark my words.

Kensei is the dude that Molly is having dreams about (and whos supposed to be worse than Sylar). Im guessing he can also bend time and sh*t. Like a more advanced version of Hiro.
that's exactly what i was thinking. cuz that guy that k!lled hiro's dad looked to be about the same size as that kensei guy
 09-25-2007, 08:15 PM         #31
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Mark my words.

Highly doubt that but itd be a nice twist.
 10 years ago '04        #32
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
Am i the only one that noticed that Kensi's sign is the same as the death marks on the pics and the necklace on Peters neck????
 10 years ago '05        #33
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
 bibbyboi said:
Am i the only one that noticed that Kensei's sign is the same as the death marks on the pics and the necklace on Peters neck????
Yeah, and its also in Molly's dreams!! That's what is going to tie Hiro's dumbass to the storyline again, so as much as I don't want to see him go back in time and fu*k something up, it will pan out. This show is straight crack tho, can't wait for Mondays???
 10 years ago '04        #34
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 bibbyboi said:
Am i the only one that noticed that Kensi's sign is the same as the death marks on the pics and the necklace on Peters neck????
No, you're not, hence the reason I said that Kensei is the guy thats supposed to be "worse than the boogyman" or w/e.

Kensei's sign has been in the series since season 1. I dont see where the show could possibly go after this season though, if he is the new bad guy.
 09-30-2007, 02:28 AM         #35
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:

damn hard to notice that type of sh*t haha.. u must have a good memory or downloaded it, paused it to check the differences
 10 years ago '04        #36
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
 iNTELLECT said:
damn hard to notice that type of sh*t haha.. u must have a good memory or downloaded it, paused it to check the differences

Are you being sarcastic???
 10-01-2007, 12:05 PM         #37
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That "Godsend" sign was EVERYWHERE on Season 1, it only makes sense that it'd show up again in this season...

It's on Peter's/Haitian's chain
Jessica's back (When she's not Nikki)
Kensei's sword
death symbol on the photographs of Hiro's dad and Nathan/Peter's mom
Molly's drawings
Isaac's paintings

...and on a whole bunch of other crap...

What I wanna know is what Hiro's dad's powers are and also Nathan and Peter's mom's powers. I'm also wondering when they're going to explain how Nathan survived the ending of the first season.
 10 years ago '05        #38
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
 str8_akademiks said:
No, you're not, hence the reason I said that Kensei is the guy thats supposed to be "worse than the boogyman" or w/e.

Kensei's sign has been in the series since season 1. I dont see where the show could possibly go after this season though, if he is the new bad guy.
Interesting...
 10 years ago '04        #39
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 6819 6819
 bibbyboi said:
Doesn't Parkman have it on his neck too? i was thinking Hiro causing a change in the past was the reason his father and Angela Pertrelli were now on the "list" of ppl to die.
 10 years ago '06        #40
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 str8_akademiks said:
I dont see where the show could possibly go after this season though, if he is the new bad guy.
I guess its a good thing that your not one of the writers then huh. Either way, it looks like i'm the first to post on the 2nd episode. I thought this episode was great and much better than the premier. Peters whoopin a.ss, peter and nathans mom gets attacked, and claire cuts off her toe(which was some funny sh*t when it went flying in slow motion). Can't wait till next weeks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy