Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #361
yhportsatak 
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 506 506
Yeah with the girl who just k!lls people I wonder if her brother was still alive what the fu*k could he do, like could he stop other people from using their powers cause once she learned how to control hers he was pretty pointless.
 10 years ago '04        #362
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr AirRic said:
ya, me the professional actor doesnt know what hes talking about when it comes to acting...:banghead:
doubt it
 10 years ago '04        #363
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 andremackassi said:
yeah i mean wtf???? sylar>>>>>>>any character on that show
tru, he fits his role perfectly
 10 years ago '04        #364
Sloan 
space
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
Nathans k!ller looks like a future Peter, his hair and his swagger looked nothing like Noahs....
If it is a future Peter then maybe he had to k!ll him because he knows something really bad happens after Nathan tells the world what he and the others can do...
 12-05-2007, 11:24 AM         #365
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the k!ller is simply gonna be one of the new villains introduced in Season 3. What a better way to introduce a bad guy than to have him k!ll one of the audience's favorite characters?

In response to some of the questions:

1. I think Adam didn't want to be trapped in the vault with Peter since he was planning to release the virus. If Peter would've found out and they were trapped there, there wasn't much Adam could do. That's why he told him "Use your mind Peter" or something to that effect.

2. The vault was pretty well-protected, and there's nothing that says they didn't go through a lot more guards before they got to the basement (Due to time constraints, one can only imagine)

3. Like someone before said, Maury's in a comatose state, much like Molly was when she was trapped in the nightmare.

4. Unless Peter saw the k!ller raise the gun before-hand, it's pretty impossible to react that fast. Then again, this IS Heroes so who knows?

5. I agree with you here, maybe not k!ll Peter off, but at least have someone who could take away powers or even null them for a while or something. Peter is way too powerful so the writers have to think hard to not have him meet too many Heroes and also to not let his full potential blow because if it does, then he's pretty much unstoppable.
 10 years ago '04        #366
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
we need better f!ght scenes
 10 years ago '07        #367
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^In order to have better f!ght scenes they need to enhance there graphics/Effects, just look at there joke effects for this season 2, when Claire and that bloke were flying it was a fu*king joke, f!ght scenes will be garbage if they dont manage to update the effects
 10 years ago '04        #368
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Welsh! said:
^In order to have better f!ght scenes they need to enhance there graphics/Effects, just look at there joke effects for this season 2, when Claire and that bloke were flying it was a fu*king joke, f!ght scenes will be garbage if they dont manage to update the effects
man they dont even need effects for better f!ght scenes...they just have to do them. even if its just hand 2 hand.

im tired of them teasing us
 10 years ago '06        #369
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
they cant afford to have f!ght scenes like that cuz of the budget. The producer even said that he had planned for an epic f!ght scene between peter and sylar but once they got down to it they ran outta budget money.
 12-05-2007, 06:39 PM         #370
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Pretty much. TV shows don't get nearly as big a budget as movies do, so the producers don't have as many resources to do special effects and everything. What I found with the flying scenes is that it depends on who's flying. All of the Nathan flying scenes have been great (When he escaped from HRG in season 1, Peter saving him in "4 Months Ago") while the West ones have been pretty weak.
 10 years ago '04        #371
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
I think that episode 5 years in the future set the benchmark for what coudlve been. Hiro and Peter laying waste to all thsoe guards was great.

I agree there wouldve been more guard but surely they wouldve been better armed considering they were protecting something of suck importance.
 10 years ago '05        #372
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
All you hatin on Peter. He was the best character in season one. He wasn't even that bad this season.

Next season should be good. The only characters I wanted them to get rid of was the whole New Orleans push. Nikki, The kid, the cousin, ect.. they just brought the story down.

I actually enjoyed the Adam and Peter twist.
 10 years ago '04        #373
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
i just read somewhere that Nikki, isnt coming back but Jessica is.

dammit i was hoping they were finished
 10 years ago '04        #374
PIJIN 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
it would have been crazy if peter met nikki and absorbed her powers, uleashing an evil alter ego of peter
 10 years ago '07        #375
thalegend77 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
 PIJIN said:
it would have been crazy if peter met nikki and absorbed her powers, uleashing an evil alter ego of peter
Peter already met Nikki and her whole family at the end of last season that's why he was able to phase through the prison wall because he has DL's power. Besides Nikki's power is superstrength.
 12-06-2007, 04:01 PM         #376
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam that was one wack season..

and now sylars back?

ill skip season 3.
 10 years ago '04        #377
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 iNTELLECT said:
lol even if adam didn't have any water or food... he'd just keep on re-healing his failed organs that collapsed and pretty much stay buried alive forever... unless theres an earthquake and somehow his casket reaches earth or his power evolves strong enough to break free.

and lol @ that girl getting stuck in the future... they never got her back
in one episode, bob hints that adam can control the weather.. if that's the case, i dont see why he doesn't just cause a tornado or some sh*t to suck his coffin out of the ground. or an earthquake like u said
 10 years ago '04        #378
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 modalee81 said:
Peters blood cant heal people because he just absorbs powers its not in his blood or DNA plus he doesnt even think that he can heal people cuz he only thought that Adams blood can heal people.
mohinder said that peter's dna restructures everytime he absorbs a power.. so his blood might be able to heal people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy