Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #341
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:
* Sylar is the worst actor in television. (See: Guniness Book Of World Records)
thank you, im glad im not the only one who watches the show
 10 years ago '04        #342
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
damn now that u mention it, u can kind of see his glasses when parkman looks at him in the end, so it probably is him.. i wonder what peter will do when he finds out
 12-04-2007, 02:54 PM         #343
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hrg k!lled him, you see him walking away
 12-04-2007, 03:22 PM         #344
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is specifically i like the 4400 better. to me better storylines, better climax, better action scenes, but heroes is still the sh*t, they just gotta come back strong for season 3, 4real. Because they cannot afford to have another 1 of these seasons even though it really wasnt their fault
 10 years ago '04        #345
Unpredictable 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 15 15
 Scorp said:
hrg k!lled him, you see him walking away
who is hrg ?
 10 years ago '05        #346
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Sylar will end up taking Molly's power. He'll then find Adam (he'll learn about him somehow) and they'll team up to be the main "villians".
 10 years ago '04        #347
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know how you people are able to tell its HRG cause you do not see anything that would make you think that. Hes wearing a black hat, you cant see no glasses. I would put money that its not him.
 12-04-2007, 05:46 PM         #348
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ how's he gonna get to him if the dude is buried in Japan and sylar is in thie middle of new york. Only way he could get there is by teleporting and he hasn't k!lled Hiro yet
 10 years ago '05        #349
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
take a plane? adam can't die so he can wait it out...
 10 years ago '06        #350
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
sylar is good at his role, personally i think he's even better when he has powers. lol at calling him a sh*tty actor but to each his own i guess.
 12-04-2007, 07:25 PM         #351
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight, that was an amazing episode.
No Ali Larter = fu*k
No Nathan = damn

but who the fu*k shot him.
took this screenshot

[pic - click to view]

he looks like Peter (future Peter), don't know what yall think, look at his hair and his chin I dont know, but it could also be HRG

I give it a 60% Peter, 40 HRG

Last edited by snoopaliciouS; 12-04-2007 at 07:26 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #352
amin 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
mohinder after a wacko jacko op.
 10 years ago '04        #353
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 250 250
You know what was dumb? Why didnt Peter just walk thru the vault? He did it to escape the company prison.

Also you would think that having a vault of that importance you would have a bit better security than 3 or 4 old a.ss security guards carrying batons.

Parkmans dad just disappeared?

Peter couldeve stopped time so that the bullet didnt hit his bro.

With all these powers that Peter has the writers have to really think hard about possible plot holes. I think they should just k!ll him off.
 10 years ago '04        #354
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4293 4293
 astrotrain said:
You know what was dumb? Why didnt Peter just walk thru the vault? He did it to escape the company prison.

Also you would think that having a vault of that importance you would have a bit better security than 3 or 4 old a.ss security guards carrying batons.

Parkmans dad just disappeared?

Peter couldeve stopped time so that the bullet didnt hit his bro.

With all these powers that Peter has the writers have to really think hard about possible plot holes. I think they should just k!ll him off.
- Parkmans dad is in some sort of comatose state due to Matt, trapping him in his own mind, i think.

- i would think Peter would have to see somebody getting ready to shoot his brother before he stopped time
 12-04-2007, 10:50 PM         #355
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unpredictable said:
who is hrg ?

HRG stands for = Horn Rimmed Glasses, when we didnt know who his character was in Season 1

or, also known as, Mr. Noah Bennett.
 10 years ago '06        #356
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Great episode.

I thought it was Peter at first too like maybe him from the future or something but then i saw it a couple more times and thought it mite have been HRG Bennett because of all the facts leaning towards him but the peter possibility would be a huge twist.
 10 years ago '04        #357
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 modalee81 said:
Great episode.

I thought it was Peter at first too like maybe him from the future or something but then i saw it a couple more times and thought it mite have been HRG Bennett because of all the facts leaning towards him but the peter possibility would be a huge twist.
I think its noah too....another thing though can't peters blood heal people too??? Figure he would just heal his brother...i wish the season was longer...seems like it just started...lol...
 10 years ago '06        #358
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Peters blood cant heal people because he just absorbs powers its not in his blood or DNA plus he doesnt even think that he can heal people cuz he only thought that Adams blood can heal people.
 10 years ago '06        #359
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 astrotrain said:
1You know what was dumb? Why didnt Peter just walk thru the vault? He did it to escape the company prison.

2Also you would think that having a vault of that importance you would have a bit better security than 3 or 4 old a.ss security guards carrying batons.

3Parkmans dad just disappeared?

4Peter couldeve stopped time so that the bullet didnt hit his bro.

5With all these powers that Peter has the writers have to really think hard about possible plot holes. I think they should just k!ll him off.
Feel you on 1

2, they low profile. They was a "paper compnay"

3 somebody says

4 & 5 feel He could have stop that sh*t. He can read minds, hear from away, stop time but couldn't stop that.

I know why... cause he a pus*y. Every dude who got all the power never know how or is too pus*y to use it.
 10 years ago '07        #360
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Good episode but it was all too rushed, The Actors speak with no emotion lol, I'm glad Nikki got k!lled off though, also would like to see micahs cousin getting k!lled and Mohinder (Peter aswell but that wont happen)
I dont see how that Puerto rican chick fits into volume 3 because shes hardly a villain, and now she know's how to control her powers aswell.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy