Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2007, 10:35 PM         #321
Ghostly00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
nah dude....

volume 1 (season 1) was "Genesis"

Volume 2 (the first half of season 2) was called "generations

volume 3 (the second half of season 2) is called "villains"

edit- that's if the strike ends and they can finish the second season.. otherwise the third season will begin with volume 3
ma bad just re-watched it to check lol.
 10 years ago '04        #322
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 G●H+O▫§◦Ť said:
ma bad just re-watched it to check lol.
yeah.. i thought it was like that too until i saw that the first episode of season 2 was named "4 months ago"
 10 years ago '05        #323
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
wtf was the purpose of the whole New Orleans sh*t, that sh*t NEVER connected to the main story...
 12-04-2007, 12:56 AM         #324
Witac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipsetSoulja said:
wtf was the purpose of the whole New Orleans sh*t, that sh*t NEVER connected to the main story...
well in an interview with noah (pre-strike) he said that generations was only a substory setting up the main story of season 2 (possibly villains) so new orleans MAY have had a connection written into the 3rd chapter.

and as much as everybody sayin sh*t sucked.....loved it, still......and i am geeked for chapter 3
 10 years ago '04        #325
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
season 2 sucked pretty much. i mean i liked adam but they never really just made him menacing like they forshadowed.

and for gods sake can we get at least 1 decent f!ght scene.

Adam walking through the hall cutting down guards >>> all the other f!ght scenes
 10 years ago '04        #326
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Why doesn't Peter heal Nathan with his blood??

The stupid sh*t that TV shows do just baffles the fu*k out of me.
 10 years ago '04        #327
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
 Mr AirRic said:
i thought that the message of mommy patrelli saying it had to be done/crying meant she was the shooter??? thats what was obvious to me...and sylars character is cool but the terrible acting keeps me from gettin into him (no homo)
Um no sorry im pretty sure she was receiving the call from the k!ller or the organiser of the k!lling.

Pretty rushed ending i wonder what wouldve happened hap there not been a strike.

I cheered when Maya got shot but the bi*ch wouldnt stay dead!

And far out is season 3 just gonna be a repeat of season 1 all over again? Boring...

sh*t way for Adam to end up. Wouldnt he just die because even if you can regenerate you still need food and water to survive dont you?

And wtf happened to Peters mrs that got left in the future. You would a.ssume that the future would change so does she now just cease to exist?
 12-04-2007, 02:45 AM         #328
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astrotrain said:

sh*t way for Adam to end up. Wouldnt he just die because even if you can regenerate you still need food and water to survive dont you?

And wtf happened to Peters mrs that got left in the future. You would a.ssume that the future would change so does she now just cease to exist?
lol even if adam didn't have any water or food... he'd just keep on re-healing his failed organs that collapsed and pretty much stay buried alive forever... unless theres an earthquake and somehow his casket reaches earth or his power evolves strong enough to break free.

and lol @ that girl getting stuck in the future... they never got her back
 10 years ago '04        #329
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
 iNTELLECT said:
lol even if adam didn't have any water or food... he'd just keep on re-healing his failed organs that collapsed and pretty much stay buried alive forever... unless theres an earthquake and somehow his casket reaches earth or his power evolves strong enough to break free.
Maybe he can do a Uma Thurman in k!ll Bill and one inch punch his way outta there! Should only take him 50 years or so
 12-04-2007, 03:12 AM         #330
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone else noticed that nikki and micha are completely useless to the story and have been since the begining of this series
 10 years ago '04        #331
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah i think they interconnected with the main story somehow but it all got thrown out the window with the strike.
 10 years ago '04        #332
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 str8_akademiks said:
Why doesn't Peter heal Nathan with his blood??

The stupid sh*t that TV shows do just baffles the fu*k out of me.
im pretty sure peter didnt know he could do that
 10 years ago '05        #333
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 1184 1184
So wusup with the writers strike? Does this affect season 3?
 10 years ago '07        #334
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 C.R.I.P. said:
im pretty sure peter didnt know he could do that
yea he doesnt know, he only knows adams blood could heal his brother cause it was adams blood that heal his burn wounds
 10 years ago '04        #335
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr AirRic said:
i thought that the message of mommy patrelli saying it had to be done/crying meant she was the shooter??? thats what was obvious to me...and sylars character is cool but the terrible acting keeps me from gettin into him (no homo)
He is pretty sick at his role, dont know what ur talkin about
 10 years ago '06        #336
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
ending was great for what it was, some of ya'll look way too into it and you'll always find flaws. Sucks that nathan died, we all thought he died in the season 1 finale so they k!ll him once again in this one. If season 3 is reallky about villains then it may be some fun sh*t to watch. I also wish they would've had a better ending with hiro and kensei, but judging by how corny they look when they do actually f!ght, i guess its best they didn't show it, it also sets up that kensei may break out one day. I was also hoping that maybe peter would face kensei but that didn't happen. Glad nikki is gone, what the hell was the point of the new orleans girl if she never used her ability once when it came down to it?? The shooter is probably someone new, looked sorta like sylar but i doubt it was him. Anyways, i hope the dvd box set comes with the full season or i aint buyin that shiiiit.
 10 years ago '07        #337
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
Wait.... I thought that Villians was going to be part of Season 2 as well
 10 years ago '04        #338
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Plizaya J said:
He is pretty sick at his role, dont know what ur talkin about
ya, me the professional actor doesnt know what hes talking about when it comes to acting...:banghead:
 12-04-2007, 11:17 AM         #339
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
Wait.... I thought that Villians was going to be part of Season 2 as well

It is, if the writer's strike gets resolved soon. Before this strike, the Dec. 3rd episode was just gonna be the end of Volume 2, not Season 2. So to clarify, Season 2 was gonna be composed of Volumes 2 and 3. However, because of the writer's strike, they had to re-write episode 11 to serve as a Volume AND Season ender. It's been said that if the strike gets resolved by January, there could be new Heroes eps as soon as early February, so let's hope that's the case.
 10 years ago '06        #340
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
Damn, everyone that loves Heros is just in here talking about the strike. Incredible how such a good show can be tainted. I remember I loved Season 1 because of the slow suspense. It took about 20 episodes for a good amount of the Heros to join forces. The Season 2 began great, but if you watched Season 1, you know it was mainly rushed.

Interesting Stuff:

* Funny how they jump, Mohinder is gonna save Nikki, yet has nothing to do with her random death. Random because the NO chick and Mika have nothing to do with anything. Mika was getting his dads medal, where his dad, again, had nothing to do with anything.

* Scientist chick leaves company in 1977, photographed with them years later.

* Plently villans are still around. Trapped doesn't count in TV. Especially in a show where people regenerate. Mrs Petrelli. Matts Dad. Sylar. Adam. Bob.

* Obvious tale would say, Bob had a problem with Clarie leaking the news. Hires Claries dad back for a "silencing" mission. k!lls Nathan. Yet, misdirection and metaphorically speaking, "opening pandoras box" could mean opening where ever Adam is trapped. She had already spoke about how she trusted Adam once.

* Sylar is the worst actor in television. (See: Guniness Book Of World Records)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago