Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #281
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,680 | Props total: 6818 6818
 Sniper said:
im mad sylar is fu*kin maya now

her brother got punished tho damn

and since when did claire get her strength beefed up like that....
yea they gave "healing" super strenth...i know i couldn't punch outta window, she musta had a serious adrenaline rush!!
 10 years ago '04        #282
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
Im just trying to figure out who is the bigger idiot. Maya or Peter? They both need to get stabbed in the head.

Hiro: Adam Monroe k!lled my dad im gonna k!ll him
Peter: Ive known Adam for 3 whole days he seems like a good dude i will defend his life

What a fu*kin clown.

And Maya WTF! k!ll yourself bi*ch and k!ll Mohinder while you at it.
 10 years ago '04        #283
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
It is obvious that this show is ridiculously bad. There were 2 episodes left before this and we are given this crap? Every episode has 5 or 6 minutes of footage from the previous week. Do we really need that all the time? Micha's cousin, she couldnt of used any of her powers to get out of that mess? Nice Hero! Peter is just stupid and gullible. Theres a virus thats gonna k!ll over 90% of the population and you are worried about saving a girl you just met. Not your brother who you remember saved your life or your mother. Mohinder is a typical gay Indian. I hope HRG sticks a fork in his a.ss. Myas brother.. They made us read those translations and all this time the fu*ker could speak english. Hopefully they show his sister gettin railed by Sylar before he k!lls her.

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #284
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah dumb supergirl couldve schooled herself up on some kungfu but nooooo ill just stand their like an idiot.
 10 years ago '06        #285
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
lol at the dumbasses complaining about the season, yeah there are alot of holes but some of ya'll have been complaining since the first episode, yet ya'll continue to watch it till the end........i just hate bi*ches like that. Anyways, i'm glad sylar's back but dude only had like an hour worth of air time this entire season, i'm sure he's supposed to be on more, but now the season has been cut in half so we'll never no. This was suppose to be the last real episode since they fixed up the next episode to make it the finale, theres alot of sh*t left to figure out so thats why i'm pissed about the strike. You would think peter would read kensei's mind, but u can understand why he has some trust in kensei, they lived together for a little bit, plus kensei saved peters brother to really gain his trust. Lol at the pussies that say that can't punch through a window, most people can if u get angry enough, i remember my homey(he was only like 5'3) and his girl got into it one day and he punched through her window, his hand bled like a bi*ch though.
 10 years ago '06        #286
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 astrotrain said:
Yeah dumb supergirl couldve schooled herself up on some kungfu but nooooo ill just stand their like an idiot.
Yeah, its obvious that this storyline is just like a little sidemission but i didn't get the point of this sh*t, i was sure she would've whipped all those guys a.sses, but she just gets taken away like a lil bi*ch. Plus didn't she watch kungfu movies several episodes ago?? She needs to watch some ufc. Then she needs to watch a few pr0no's to give my d*ck a good ridin.
 10 years ago '04        #287
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
get rid of nathan and nikki.. pls nathan doesnt do sh*t and nikki is just annoying
 10 years ago '05        #288
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
where did he learn to speak english? he pulled the paper up of him k!lling his mom...

he got the idea that maya was staying with sylan ---- when she told him.

he went to his room to f!ght/kill sylar because he know he was a murderer and didn't want his sister to go with him.

but i agree... this season got bad fast.

the red head chick said that adam was bad and was trying to k!ll people, then hiro said he k!lled his dad and he still defends him..

i still like some of the characters though...

will the next season have the same characters or are they starting over with new characters?
 10 years ago '04        #289
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
Yeah, its obvious that this storyline is just like a little sidemission but i didn't get the point of this sh*t, i was sure she would've whipped all those guys a.sses, but she just gets taken away like a lil bi*ch. Plus didn't she watch kungfu movies several episodes ago?? She needs to watch some ufc. Then she needs to watch a few pr0no's to give my d*ck a good ridin.
She 619ed that dude who came in to rob her store.

Too many holes in this story. We're complaining because last year the series was dope and this year its fallen off big time.

Just about all the characters are suffering from a serious lack of intelligence. Im actually hoping Sylar gets in and k!lls the lot of them bar Hiro.

How is it that red head chick left the company in like 1977 but shes in that photo thats obviously set years later?

Why the fu*k can Peter read that chicks mind no problem but doesnt feel it necessary to read Adam Monroes mind to see whats going on. No ill just f!ght Hiro to the death instead.
 10 years ago '05        #290
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
how come they only show parkmans dad liderman and bob as the orignals that had powers. all them other people must have had some type of powers or something.
 11-27-2007, 05:54 PM         #291
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the ones complaining... maybe if the damn strike wasn't going on, maybe the story would be more complete.. but i'm not complaining it seems to be ending str8 so far.... theres only one episode left... so chill
 11-27-2007, 07:18 PM         #292
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, what an awful season. The first season was one of the best seasons of any television show I can ever remember watching. I watched like 8 episodes on the NBC website, then watched all the rest of the season and thought it was amazing.

Season 2 rolls around, and I'm about as disappointed as you can get. Stopped watching about 4 episodes in, and wonder why all that happened? Was it because of the Writer's Guild strike or what? What's with the bogus lame a.ss storylines?
 10 years ago '05        #293
amin 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
there were way too many storylines crammed in to this weeks show. each individual story felt way too rushed this week and just left me shaking my head at the idiocy of some of the decision making by some of the characters. all of a sudden hiro wants to go at it with peter, when all they really need to do is sit down like grown-ups and have hiro tell peter that it was adam who wanted to release the virus. didnt micah's cousin learn martial arts a few weeks ago? now mya has gone from someone who wants to lose her powers to someone who condones the kidnapping of 13 year old girls?
 10 years ago '05        #294
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
the sylar said he did it and alejandro said in spanish before his sister spoke "he admits it!!!"
He said "He admits it?" -- There was a question mark. Question marks generally mean there's a question.

i.e.,

Maybe you weren't really paying attention. Maybe you should go back and watch it again?

Now, that's more of a rhetorical question, but you get the point.
 10 years ago '04        #295
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^

he said "i'm taking my sister" and he struggled to say it. he doesn't know how to speak english, he just wanted to make sure sylar understood what he was saying
 10 years ago '07        #296
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
why are people saying this season sucked? this season was good.
 10 years ago '04        #297
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
 JaeNice said:
why are people saying this season sucked? this season was good.
Please refer to previous posts for examples of massive plot holes and the introduction of boring new characters that have given nothing to the storylines.
 10 years ago '05        #298
blk9ne5ve 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 2 2
did i miss something..? i thought they was show some insight on how the characters got their powers....
 11-29-2007, 04:35 AM         #299
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although the season has had some major plotholes, it's still very much enjoyable. There have been some standout episodes (ie. Truth and Consequences), and although the storyline started out slow, it picked up the pace very fast. I will admit that the last episode was one of the worst ever though, but that still doesn't make the whole season as terrible as people are making it out to be.

True, Season One was a lot better by comparison, but it was also 23 episodes, whereas we are only up to episode 10 in this one. If it wasn't for this damn writer's strike, we'd get the full 24 eps we were supposed to get, and then I'd ask people to reserve judgment until then. Most of the best episodes of season one didn't air until the second half either way (ie. Company Man, 5 Years Gone)

As for the finale, I'd be content with anyone dying except Hiro and Nathan. Nathan's one of the only people left with good common sense, plus dude can act like crazy...I think Nikki's definitely going, and hopefully Maya or dumb a.ss Mohinder.
 11-29-2007, 04:42 AM         #300
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The second season started off slow as fu*k, but is picking up pace. Too bad sh*t got fu*ked up right now. I hated this season until like the 5-6th episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy