Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
So all of y'all think that the season is over? The Writers strike won't go on forever. There's no way this show is done until next year. *subscribes to thread*
 10 years ago '04        #262
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
 d4deesnuts said:
nah i dont think this is a fall break, true alot of shows do this sh*t, but its been said all over that its going to end in 2 weeks, hell just listen to the fu*ken commercial, it tells u point blank they have only 2 more episodes left. This season is turning out great now and the 2nd half of the season has basically been scrapped. We'll never know how sh*t truly played out unless they include it all in the next dvd set. I know i aint the only one that felt like taking mohinder out back and just beating the living sh*t out of him when he shot noah, noah's a fu*ken G.
...im right there with u....dude had me seriously pissed, but im glad he's alive still, but i disagree wit u modalee, i dont think its gonna b adam that saved noah. adam doesn't even know noah or where he is....bob took the blood from claire and had it to use
 10 years ago '07        #263
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 Welsh! said:
^are you serious? that means theres only 4episodes left :(

I think Mr.Bennet will die by the hands of Mohinder, but Mohinder will then use some of Claires blood to rebirth Bennet.
seems a bit crazy but it could work
I guessed the storyline about 2-3 weeks ago.....
 10 years ago '04        #264
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 Welsh! said:
I guessed the storyline about 2-3 weeks ago.....
u probably read a spoiler..:finger:
 10 years ago '06        #265
nasty17 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
If HRG goes back to work for the company becasue they save d his life or whatever its gonna be wack.

aside from matts pops and linderman what was the rest of the old timers powers? they all seem to die way to easy
 10 years ago '06        #266
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
I have a feeling that HRG was saved by Adam and it was Adams blood that saved him and he has him in a secretive facility of his own since him and HRG both have the same objective: to take the company down. Also i dont think claires blood would be powerful enough yet to bring someone back with it cuz remember what Mama Petrelli said, after YEARS of regenerations the blood and cells become more powerful so i dont think claires blood is strong enough yet. but we will see i love this show.
 10 years ago '04        #267
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...im right there with u....dude had me seriously pissed, but im glad he's alive still, but i disagree wit u modalee, i dont think its gonna b adam that saved noah. adam doesn't even know noah or where he is....bob took the blood from claire and had it to use
I believe adam did bring noah back since they share the same objective and hatred for the company
 10 years ago '07        #268
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 BowL420 said:
u probably read a spoiler..:finger:
haha nah, I just think that the storyline for the whole season was predictable.
 11-22-2007, 07:37 PM         #269
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was an amazing episode goddamn
HRG holy, man when he got shot i was emotional lol nah but wtf that mohinder bi*ch

It seems he's trapped, by Bob? Or did Adam save him, I dunno
 10 years ago '05        #270
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i think mohinder is gonna shoot someone else cause the paintings was never that close together. 2 paintings for one scene dont make sense
 11-26-2007, 09:01 PM         #271
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they better not k!ll hiro or ima be mad lol
 10 years ago '04        #272
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
I swear this show is created off of mislead, confused & gullable characters

claire gettin "gangster", peter is adam's puppet, myah is wrapped around sylar's c*ck, michal & the country chick are just irrelevant hiro needs to learn its 2007 and we don't carry swords anymore

GREAT EPISODE!!
 10 years ago '04        #273
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i hope mohinder and niki/molly are the ones to go. who cares about them anyways
 10 years ago '04        #274
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
man im mad as hell they gon k!ll off 2 of em i really hope its not hiro or peter or claire i can care less about matt n whoever else
 10 years ago '04        #275
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 born wisdom said:
man im mad as hell they gon k!ll off 2 of em i really hope its not hiro or peter or claire i can care less about matt n whoever else
from tvguide.com

11/11 - In other upcoming episodes, Matt (Greg Grunberg) will use his mind powers to track down the last surviving member of the old-guard heroes (to be played by Joanna Cassidy). Sylar (Zachary Quinto) is still trying to regain his powers, with violently messy results. Meanwhile, Peter's girlfriend Caitlin (Katie Carr) remains stuck one year in the future, where 93 percent of the planet's population has perished from the mutated virus. Jeez, a little hope and levity, please! We'll get some when Monica, the delightful muscle mimic player by Dana Davis, becomes the first of the show's heroes to don a superhero costume and f!ght crime. "She takes on the identity of St. Joan from the 9th Wonders! comic books and becomes a New Orleans media sensation," Davis reports. [...] Though Israeli freedom f!ghter Hana died in outer space in a Heroes graphic novel, her consciousness survives. "We will see her again on the show at some point," promises Jeph Loeb

so there's a few people that aren't goin anywhere

Last edited by uncfan888; 11-26-2007 at 09:29 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #276
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
if i had to take a flyer, i'd say that sylar is going to bring 1 or 2 of em down
 11-26-2007, 09:41 PM         #277
knicks5064  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sylar k!lls miya....and maybe we can get annoying fu*king parkman off the show
 10 years ago '04        #278
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 knicks5064 said:
sylar k!lls miya....and maybe we can get annoying fu*king parkman off the show
they're not gonna get rid of parkman. he just realized how to use his power fully. they wouldn't k!ll him immediately. i'm sayin maya and mohinder. and i won't complain about either of them. good riddance
 11-26-2007, 09:57 PM         #279
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to get rid of mohinder. every week he does some dumb sh*t and i dislike his character more.
 10 years ago '04        #280
rahra816 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 0 0
can someone post a link so that i can watch it from work ep 10 ...good looking out ahead of time..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy