NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
sucks that heroes is finally back to "great tv" status with only 3 episodes left! but the creator promised that next season would be more action and less story
 11-12-2007, 10:32 PM         #222
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great tv?

This last episode was wack i was expecting so much more..

anyone know where i can get the trailer for next weeks episode my dam tivo keeps cutting off early.
 10 years ago '06        #223
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i thought this episode was good, only sh*tty parts were with jessica, the special effects with peter and nathan were pretty good, much better than the peter pan/claire effects. Anyway, it all feels sorta weird knowing that the season is ending early, hopefully they include the full version whenever they release the dvd.
 10 years ago '04        #224
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6793 6793
 Sniper said:
2nites episode was good....

but the majority of the sh*t they did shoulda been addressed in da FIRST episode...that woulda been a better way to introduce the new characters too
haha yeah....this was basically episode 1 of season 2, but i guess they wanted to leave u wondering for a while.

now you know...

...how DL died
...why nathan is seeing his wounded reflection and how he was healed
...how peter ended up in storage with no memory
...why nikki felt so guilty and made the choice she made with micah
...where adam was & how he escaped

now i just wonder if peter will ever find out/use his "memory loss" ability, or turn anything to gold, even though thats dumb for a hereos show ...lastly, we're not sure if claire & adam have the exact same power, of course they can both heal but is claire immortal? so of course peter is now.

only 3 ep.'s left :(
 11-13-2007, 10:32 AM         #225
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maya character is annoying. her power may be strong but her personality is weak w. all the crying.
 10 years ago '05        #226
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I was actually starting to like this season. It sucks that it'll be totally over with in three episodes. I was liking the way they were going this season with Adam Monroe. I could do without the flying kid and some other minor things, but overall, I've liked this season.

When they "start over" are they keeping the same characters?
 10 years ago '06        #227
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2273 2273
great episode they still left some htings out but im sure that itll play out when chapter 2 of this season start.

The fu*king writers strike has left this chapter with only 3 more episodes with the posibility that it mite actually be the season finale. Now we have to wait 2-3 months after Dec 3rd to get a new heroes episode.
 10 years ago '07        #228
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
ok its cool they explained everything yesterday, but what about the "adam" dude how the hell did he go from being kensei to adam? did he travel with hiro?
 10 years ago '07        #229
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
@ there only being 3 episodes left... so what they gonna do just end up wait like 6 months then bring it back like they always do?...my dude Sylar aint even get his powers back yet
 10 years ago '04        #230
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 bertini22 said:
ok its cool they explained everything yesterday, but what about the "adam" dude how the hell did he go from being kensei to adam? did he travel with hiro?
if u pay attention to the show, Kensei aka Adam is Immortal, he's been alive for thousands of years.. Adam is the one trying to k!ll everyone in the picture :banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #231
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Clair is weak, she is just eye candy. Fake GAME and Nikki are also wack, no one cares. Same goes for Maya and her brother. The meeting of Adam and Peter was cool but should have been done a long time ago. It would have gave a better reaction if they started out with this episode.
 10 years ago '04        #232
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 icedout921 said:
Great tv?

This last episode was wack i was expecting so much more..

anyone know where i can get the trailer for next weeks episode my dam tivo keeps cutting off early.
yeah. great tv. it entertains me. and the last 2 episodes have been good
 11-13-2007, 06:24 PM         #233
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought they'd got back on track but that ep was horrible

nicky and her sh*tty family = skip

the two hispanic mutants = skip

kristen crosseyed bell acting like a spastic kid = skip

peter and adam were the only interesting part of it
 11-13-2007, 10:27 PM         #234
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The writer's strike thing...is making the shows less enjoyable... and its pretty bad that the show is ending so god damn soon... *sigh
 10 years ago '07        #235
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
just watched the episode.
garbage, worse episode of heroes in both seasons, it's like there trying to hard to keep Nikki in but her storyline is sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #236
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6793 6793
 Welsh! said:
just watched the episode.
garbage, worse episode of heroes in both seasons, it's like there trying to hard to keep Nikki in but her storyline is sh*t
she just has a serious case of multiple peronalties / schizophrenia, @ DL gettin popped by a nobody...i'd rather nikki be k!lled off & him stay....that chick got too many problems
 10 years ago '04        #237
joeycrakk 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
best part of last episode was the adam/peter part
 10 years ago '06        #238
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
peter and nathans storyline was good but nikkis was boring as fu*k, when the hell is she gonna learn to close her damn lips?It also sucks that this season is ending early and there is still alot of stuff left to be explained, but now its all gonna be skipped out. This season hasn't been too great but i'm still interested to see how it all plays out but now that aint happening cuz of the strike, hopefully they include the full season in the dvd.
 10 years ago '05        #239
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
im disappointed that this season is over soo soon, it just got good...

it started off waaay to sloow and now its ending way too fast. maya, alejandro and micah's cousin (forgot her name) NEED TO BE CUT!!! what kind of whack juice power is that bullsh*t maya has anyways?? fu*kin bi*ch, let her fu*king cry... id rather see her in pr0n with c*m on her face than that black sh*t.

nikki is a waste of time, mohinder needs to grow some fu*king balls and quit crying all the time about "i dont know what the right thing to do is, why am i a fu*king homo and let bob fu*k me in the a.ss all the time?!?!" fu*king bi*ch.

claire needs to listen to her dad, mr bennett's a fu*king g. her gay homo b/f wes is a fu*king fairy ... i never really liked sylar before, but he needs to get back into the fu*king storyline and fu*k some sh*t up .. that would make it more interesting ...

ahhh fu*k it .. this is just me complaining about the season, and being bitter that its ending ... someone get me a fu*king tissue.

please hit the hate button.
 10 years ago '04        #240
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 m3st said:
im disappointed that this season is over soo soon, it just got good...

it started off waaay to sloow and now its ending way too fast. maya, alejandro and micah's cousin (forgot her name) NEED TO BE CUT!!! what kind of whack juice power is that bullsh*t maya has anyways?? fu*kin bi*ch, let her fu*king cry... id rather see her in pr0n with c*m on her face than that black sh*t.

nikki is a waste of time, mohinder needs to grow some fu*king balls and quit crying all the time about "i dont know what the right thing to do is, why am i a fu*king homo and let bob fu*k me in the a.ss all the time?!?!" fu*king bi*ch.

claire needs to listen to her dad, mr bennett's a fu*king g. her gay homo b/f wes is a fu*king fairy ... i never really liked sylar before, but he needs to get back into the fu*king storyline and fu*k some sh*t up .. that would make it more interesting ...

ahhh fu*k it .. this is just me complaining about the season, and being bitter that its ending ... someone get me a fu*king tissue.

please hit the hate button.
If so, she needs to meet Peter first so he can have that copycat power cuz that sh*t is sickenin
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now