Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #201
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
im kinda confused as to what adam monroe/kensei's true power is. He can regenerate that's for sure. But Bob was talking about monroe being able to control the weather. Does this all mean that his powers evolved as time passed?
 10 years ago '04        #202
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
how dumb is mohinder that he tells Bob hes been working with Bennet. That guy has got to be the dumbest character on the show even though hes a fu*kin scientist.
 10 years ago '04        #203
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Jutsu said:
im kinda confused as to what adam monroe/kensei's true power is. He can regenerate that's for sure. But Bob was talking about monroe being able to control the weather. Does this all mean that his powers evolved as time passed?
Adam is immortal. so i guess regeneration is part of that as obviously he hasnt aged one bit.

it would make sense that their powers evolve eventually. Look at Matt Parkman and his pops.

Matt could only read minds up until recently. his pops said he started out the same way.
 10 years ago '07        #204
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
******SPOILER ALERT**********

I think that HRG gets wacked by claires new boyfriend and he must drop him out the sky.

I agree with m3st about elle being Bobs daughter.

I wonder if the virus can spread by air and everyone in the building get the virus.

IM LOVING THIS SEASON
 10 years ago '04        #205
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Suka Repellent said:
******SPOILER ALERT**********

I think that HRG gets wacked by claires new boyfriend and he must drop him out the sky.

I agree with m3st about elle being Bobs daughter.

I wonder if the virus can spread by air and everyone in the building get the virus.

IM LOVING THIS SEASON
nah, they showed him in the painting with a bullet hole through the glasses
 10 years ago '06        #206
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
next week will be the tell all episode anout what happened during those 3 months after the explosion that we have not been showed. I cant wait.:applause::applause:
 11-06-2007, 04:57 PM         #207
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes ^
can't wait
well its always hard to wait for the next episode, and damn, this episode was great
 10 years ago '04        #208
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
 Baig said:
and so i stick with my theory that its kensei that is k!lling off the 8...what a fu*kin show...
still lookin' good...tho now i'm starting to think they wouldn't make it that obvious....kensei and peter...and hiro...all back...nice
 10 years ago '04        #209
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 34 34
i didnt really follow this thread but did you guys here about the strike?? this season suppose to have just 11 episodes and will end on the beginning of december? any confirmation? if not than im hecka glad.
 10 years ago '07        #210
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^are you serious? that means theres only 4episodes left :(

I think Mr.Bennet will die by the hands of Mohinder, but Mohinder will then use some of Claires blood to rebirth Bennet.
seems a bit crazy but it could work.
 11-07-2007, 06:26 AM         #211
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well fu*k that strike man thats really fu*ked up

I read some sh*t that LOST (Lost and Heroes = god) will only have 8, yes, 8 episodes (season 4)
damn
 10 years ago '04        #212
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 34 34
i just need confirmation that i understood your theories.

adam is kenzei thats a fact. but why didnt he aged over the years? (someone said that he got older a "little bit" which is kinda like a rough explanation) where does it say that he is immortal? doesnt he havae the same powers as claire, so isnt claire immortal too, so she even wont get older anymore.
 11-07-2007, 06:09 PM         #213
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaLonStyliciouz said:
i just need confirmation that i understood your theories.

adam is kenzei thats a fact. but why didnt he aged over the years? (someone said that he got older a "little bit" which is kinda like a rough explanation) where does it say that he is immortal? doesnt he havae the same powers as claire, so isnt claire immortal too, so she even wont get older anymore.
probably since they both have similar powers, but her power is bound to get stronger. Parkman's dad started off by just hearing people's thoughts then he told his son that his power got stronger overtime/learned it and can trap people in their nightmares. Once Parkman knew about his potential, he learned how to do the same. With Kensei aka Adam, he started off by finding out that he could recover. Then Bob told a story about him and how he used his power to stop a tsunami from hitting florida by turning it into snow. So i guess from living over 400 years, he had time to strengthen his power, and maybe claire will be able to do the same and probably peter too since he has her power and anybody else he comes in contact with... sh*ts crazy
 11-08-2007, 12:38 AM         #214
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aww sh*t... season 2 might end quicker than we expected... i just hope they end it so it doesn't mess up the flow of the show.

11-08-2007, 08:59 AM         #215
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clare is adams grand daughter

petrellis mum had an affair and their pops wasnt really their father

Last edited by ROC da MIC; 11-08-2007 at 09:00 AM..
 11-08-2007, 03:50 PM         #216
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok this right here is like a BIG BIG BIG spoiler
and im emotional now :'-(
nah serious this was on the frontpage so I immediately saw it fu*k
episode 10

please no fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #217
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Plizaya J said:
nah, they showed him in the painting with a bullet hole through the glasses
imma have to watch that episode again.....mighty been seeing things....
 11-12-2007, 05:35 AM         #218
f4ke3ma1l  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People should check this out, its about how the creator of heroes admits that it has been sucky and says he'll change.

10 years ago '07        #219
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^in that interview hes basically saying that season 2 was a massive let down, and it wont get any better until season 3.
 10 years ago '04        #220
joeycrakk 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
atleast the creators are listening to the people, i dont think those love angles shouyld be in the show, WE WANT f!ghtS!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy