Heroes Season 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 iNTELLECT said:
word.. and its only been a couple episodes so far... last season had 20+... so you gotta wait till the story connects together like a puzzle...relax
tru, there's people hating on sh*t like hiro going back in time, but that sh*t might be needed for the bigger picture to unfold, like kensi being bad now instead of good because of the kiss
 11-03-2007, 06:54 PM         #182
A.L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'Heroes' Season 2 Finale Coming in December?

10 years ago '04        #183
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
^^gay
 11-03-2007, 08:11 PM         #184
kernel610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys need to read this

UPDATE: damn someone just posted this
 10 years ago '04        #185
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3475 3475
SPOILERS:

- Matt's pops' name is Maury.
- Matt can do the same things as his father and is the only one who can defeat his father.
- The Virus is purposely used to k!ll some people with powers (and may be the only way to k!ll Matt's father)
- Mohinder is the one who supposedly k!lls Mr. Bennett at the end of the series
- West finds out about Claire's father in the next episode.
- Kensei may be one of the founders of the Company (he may be able to regenerate, but also does age)

Take it for what it is...

Last edited by A.G; 11-03-2007 at 09:06 PM..
 11-03-2007, 11:46 PM         #186
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.L said:
'Heroes' Season 2 Finale Coming in December?

bi*ch a.ss writers... i'll be mad if it gets cut short :finger:
 10 years ago '04        #187
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
 Suka Repellent said:
I dont understand why kensei has aged so slow then he looks 80 yrs old in the pic but hiro went back a couple hundred years to Japan
Because he can regenerate his body so he's on some Wolverine sh*t he ages a lot slower.
 11-05-2007, 08:57 PM         #188
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
season 1 was amazing. season 2 started out amazing, but now is bullsh*t. every episode they show nothing, then at the end of the episode, they show the preview of the next weeks episode looking great, next week comes and its a sh*tty episode. its been a good 7 episodes (almost half the season) and absolutely no questions were answered. just more questions created. the season will end with 5 million questions and 0 answers.
 11-05-2007, 09:04 PM         #189
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
season 1 was amazing. season 2 started out amazing, but now is bullsh*t. every episode they show nothing, then at the end of the episode, they show the preview of the next weeks episode looking great, next week comes and its a sh*tty episode. its been a good 7 episodes (almost half the season) and absolutely no questions were answered. just more questions created. the season will end with 5 million questions and 0 answers.

i guess u weren't patient enough to see the preview for next week's episode when u made this post so don't be too quick to pull the trigger :rolleyes:

but CHEAA!! today's episode is kind of like the first episode cuz it explains why the present is why it is now... Hiro betraying Adam and the last line he said was "you're going to suffer" and suffer he did by "offing" his father in the first?second? episode... now monday is gonna tie up all the confusing sh*t that happened in the first couple episodes.. and the story will finally move a long nicely

Last edited by iNTELLECT; 11-05-2007 at 09:10 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #190
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Great episode tonight. I can't wait to see the "Four Months Ago" episode. It'll answer alot of questions.
 10 years ago '04        #191
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 icedout921 said:
For some reason I dont think Kensi's gonna be the bad dude like everyone thinks.
If you watched tonight's episode, U HAVE JUST BEEN PROVED WRONG

Kenshi is the villian, they revealed it in tonights episode
 11-05-2007, 10:55 PM         #192
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a thought, however I knew he'd be revealed in the future I just didnt think he was the one going around k!lling Hiros pops and sh*t and I was still kind of right.

BTW that was mad long ago it was obvious he was gonna be Adam funny how they played that sh*t up at the end but no1 was suprised. Next EP should be crack though DL might not even be dead that'd be crazy.
 10 years ago '06        #193
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
the shows been picking up the last couple weeks but really took off tonight, next weeks looks like another great episode, should answer alot of questions. Glad hiros back in the present, peter pan finally left, and they f inally revealed kensei as adam like everyone already knew.
 11-05-2007, 11:57 PM         #194
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now we know how Clare will be brought back into the storyline im curious to see how Sylar/maya are brought in. All along I thought it was gonna be her virus but it could be what Nikki injected herself with so it will be interesting how this sh*t plays out.
 10 years ago '06        #195
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2318 2318
greatest episode yet.
 10 years ago '04        #196
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 icedout921 said:
Next EP should be crack though DL might not even be dead that'd be crazy.
I doubt hes dead

icedout921 said:
Now we know how Clare will be brought back into the storyline im curious to see how Sylar/maya are brought in. All along I thought it was gonna be her virus but it could be what Nikki injected herself with so it will be interesting how this sh*t plays out.
It probably might turn out to be a combination of both
 10 years ago '04        #197
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
nah dl is dead.

btw i think that was the best episode of hero's yet..at least top 3
 10 years ago '04        #198
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
looks like claire & mr bennet are gonna contribute to getting himself k!lled (if it happens)...and mohinder is as lost as can be right about now

i wonder whats gonna happen to west, dude dipped like he saw a ghost...aand its nice to see parkman has sum new tricks up his sleeves, as well as seeing peter remember who he is
 10 years ago '05        #199
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
**** MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS *** ** JUST MY THOUGHTS****

lol yah RICO23 .. haha i was somewhat right .. but seemed pretty obvious at the time, but now that i think more about it ... ELLE may be BOB's daughter ...cause if u saw last episode BOB knew about peter, where he was, etc. etc ... and now that hiro is back .. i bet he's gonna want to find out who murdered his father blah blah blah ...he finds out it was ADAM MONROE ... and then HIRO and ADAM are gonna get reunited and HIRO is gonna want revenge, and Adam will also want revenge on what hiro did to him in the past. perhaps k!ll him? i dunno ... and seems like mohinder is going to k!ll mr bennett as well.

alot of the unanswered quetins will be answered next episode. i heard that the next episode shows what happens between season 1's last episode and the first episode of this season.
 11-06-2007, 10:27 AM         #200
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^most of the things you said is a known fact or what most people expect. .

DL may not be dead because the preview says find out what really happned to DL and when Nikki was seeing him in her dreams she wasnt like "your supposed to be dead."
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago