Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did he do "it?"

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Let me get my Sherlock Holmes on for a second.

1. How did Superhead magically just happen to walk on these dudes. I need to know time and location... and we can only guess what she would have been doing there anyway.

2. How did she see a n*gga anus bleeding while he was in bed? Must have been some saw 3 type sh*t was going on in there. Im sure Tigger wouldnt bend over and give her some screenshots.

3. Why do entertainers keep a.ssociated themselves wit this ho when you know its trouble. You know she gone write a book and air you out.

And 4. She's lying trick.

With all this being said I rule in favor of Big Tigger and demand that she Serves up an apology to Tigger and his entire entourage.

Last edited by fmills15; 09-25-2007 at 02:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #62
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
just ask tysonbeckford
 09-25-2007, 01:19 PM         #63
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought he had mad fem traits though for real
 10 years ago '04        #64
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
lmao @ n*ggas looking at the pic when a yr ago that was games face on that pic so its oviously photoshopped
 09-25-2007, 02:36 PM         #65
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eeewwww
 09-25-2007, 03:29 PM         #66
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope that bi*ch gets sued like crazy and has to go back to being the average hoodrat dumb bi*ch making money off being as.lut and blabbing i hate her
 09-25-2007, 05:19 PM         #67
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope he sues her and wins just for this bopper going around and blaming everybody for her own action and never taking up for her sucking up mr.marcus.

and every rapper that had a video like they forced her to do it man her son going to have a fu*ked up future i know i would be home schooled if my mom was a ho like that.
 09-25-2007, 05:30 PM         #68
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Nahh dude, you made a point of quoting me and incorrectly saying that he wouldn't have to prove that her comments damaged his rep, and I just wanted to point out that isn't the case. That post took me 5 minutes to write so not much effort was used at all.

I'm not defending her, just stating the facts. Besides, if he was so heated over her comments, he should have sued her when the book came out, not now.
MUCH RESPECT TO UR OPINION BUT HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE IF HE WANTS TO LET IT GO AT FIRST & THEN SAY fu*k THIS IF SHE COME AT HIM AGAIN. IF U DONT GET BUSTED SPEEDING TODAY THAT DONT MEAN A COP CANT CATCH U TOMORROW. ITS A CHOICE HE MADE.

I DONT KNOW IF HE IS OR AINT BUT HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE HIS OWN ACTIONS. IF HE HAD SAID SOMETHIN THE FIRST TIME n*ggaS WOULD STILL BE SAYING "HE GAY CAUSE HE SHOULDVE SAID fu*k THAT bi*ch & WENT ABOUT HIS BUSINESS". PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RIDICULE NO MATTER WHAT.

PERSONALLY I THINK SHE FULL OF sh*t. LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID, DID SHE WALK IN WHILE THIS n*gga HAD HIS CHEEKS SPREAD OR WAS sh*t POURING OUT ALL OVER THE SHEETS? (NO HOMO). COME ON BRO. HOW DO U JUST HAPPEN TO WALK IN ON THAT. IF ANYTHING MAYBE THEY RAN A TRAIN & DOGGED HER SO SHE GETTIN BACK. THAT DONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE STILL A HOOKER & THATS NOT TALKIN sh*t BECAUSE SHE TELLS THAT HERSELF. A HOOKER THAT TALKS:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #69
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
lol @ his anus bleeding...HAHAHAHA ROFL
 09-25-2007, 06:38 PM         #70
APOCOLYPS* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: :wow:
 09-25-2007, 07:17 PM         #71
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 210eclectic said:
i dont care if hes gay or not but this pic..lol

ahhh u beat me to it. lol
 09-25-2007, 07:27 PM         #72
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cincinnati_kidd said:
the bytch kept it real about fu*kin everybody else ....nobody else claimed she was lyin ..why would she lie on a n*gga like tigga who has no reputation for anything but spittin garbage a.ss freestyles an recieving little respect by his guest ..da n*gga was the b.e.t in the basement c*ck rider ... he's n obody to lie about .she coulda lied on a popular n*gga ....the bytch must be keepin it real ..i'm trained to smell bullsh*t a mile away ..that n*ggaz a f*gget Yo ...
tigger be fu*king mad bi*ches and of course a.ssociated with big artist and prolly met her in a video or sum ish. I wouldn't be suprised if he did her dirty, trained her up or who knows, etc.. she just trynna make a lengthy size book by throwing in names. I bet that scandelous bi*ch kept a diary and was plotting revenge since day 1. We all know her attitude toward men similar to a lesbo.
 09-25-2007, 09:15 PM         #73
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaS SUPPORTIN THIS HOOKER LIKE SHE CREDIBLE. PEOPLE WILL GO ALONG WITH ANYONE WHO PROMOTES CONTROVERSY
 10 years ago '05        #74
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 MeziaaL said:
ahahaahaha@his anus was bleeding...

but i don't beleive this until i see it cuz tigger isn't a former 106 n park host more like rap city

co-sign dat sh*t was funny as hell dats fu*ked up she owned him by saying dat
 10 years ago '05        #75
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
its all publicity like jeezy said its publicity season
 10 years ago '07        #76
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 affinity said:
Calm your silly a.ss down

If Tigger is suing her for defamation in general (he could sue her for both libel and (or) slander because she published and said things over a radio broadcast), which the article claims he is, there are generally 3 elements to the tort of defamation:

(1) a defamatory statement;

What is a defamatory statement? (can be either libel or slander)

Definition of libel: a false and unprivileged publication by writing, printing, picture, effigy, or other fixed representation to the eye, which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or disgrace, or which causes such party to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure such party in such party's occupation.

IN OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT THE STATEMENTS HARMED HIS REP

If Tigger wants damages for mental anguish, he better be damn sure that he is able to prove that he suffered damage to his rep.

On the other hand: you don't have to prove a statement harmed your rep if the allegations relate to serious criminal behavior, serious s3xual misconduct, or allegations that you have have a "loathsome disease". But alleging that someone is gay doesn't fall under any of these categories.

(2) published to third parties; and

self explanatory

(3) which the speaker or publisher knew or should have known was false.

This basically is the idea that if the statement is true, the statement is not defamatory and as a consequence, you will not be able to recover any damages.
:slap:
 09-25-2007, 11:21 PM         #77
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
:slap:
 10 years ago '04        #78
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
when Ma barker repeated what supa head said, Tigger should have responded. When he didnt, i knew the boy was a Botti Boi. "Auto-Botts transform, and roll out." lol The boys a Go Bot. but seriousy, if the sh*t aint true, he should have said something then, cuz then we would all know by now that she was gonna pull this stunt. He aint say Nada. Bad Move Tig.
 10 years ago '06        #79
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 affinity said:
I'm really surprised at Tigger for doing this, who really takes this chick seriously?

On the real though, Tigger is going to have to prove that:

(a) the statement caused harm to his rep

I mean come on now, from what I heard from people who read the book they were just at most of the material in the book and didn't believe her.

(b) that she knew or should have known that what she said was false.

Man, I really hope Tigger hasn't done anything suspect in his past because all it would take is for some dude to surface and that would be a wrap for him.

Something tells me Superhead will just cut him a check and that will be that

I see wut ur saying, BUT Tigger will definitely have his day in court. She's known for degrading people. That bi*ch is gonna get hers. Just b/c this bi*ch been around the block, doesn't give her the right to demean people. I hope she fu*kin gets sued
 10 years ago '06        #80
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
 MeziaaL said:
ahahaahaha@his anus was bleeding...

but i don't beleive this until i see it cuz tigger isn't a former 106 n park host more like rap city

Wtf @ This :sick:
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago