Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did he do "it?"

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
i believe the bi*ch< dat n*gga gay
 10 years ago '06        #42
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol...i dunno but..give her a std test and all that sh*t.. I would beat lord forgive me lol
 10 years ago '04        #43
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
the fact that its on mediatakeout.com makes me NOT believe it, but then again.....i DON'T REALLY CARE ANYWAY.........bein a celebrity (even a SEMI-celeb like Tigger) comes w/too much sh*t.....
 10 years ago '05        #44
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
That picture kinda of did it for me...I don't care who you is...what play you was intended to do...if you was a ballernia or anything like that if you can throw your leg in the air like that you got some sweetness coming from you body somewhere
 09-25-2007, 05:44 AM         #45
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't think that people ignored her the first time around like many of you say. I just a.ssumed she was telling the truth since no one ever popped up to go against what she was saying. Plus, that tigger sh*t instantly made me think of that fruity a.ss picture.

I don't know sh*t about him or tyson, but it's definitely possible. Some other people gonna have to stand up and let it be known her claims are false. If tigger is the only one, it kinda takes away his credibility.
 09-25-2007, 07:15 AM         #46
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say it anit so tig say it anit so

but the bi*ch could be lying like her favorite hobbie
 09-25-2007, 07:56 AM         #47
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't care fu*k tigger, he sucked on 106 and let them run rap city into the ground.
 10 years ago '05        #48
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 24, 2007. Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is set for a huge pay day when her new book The Vixen Diaries hits book stores later on this week. But she may not have that money for long. That's because MediaTakeOut.com has learned that former 106 & Park host Darius "Big Tigger" Morgan has hired a lawyer and is set to sue Superhead for defamation.

The lawsuit stems from allegations that Superhead made regarding Tigger's s3xuality. The former video vixen has publicly claimed that she caught Big Tigger nud3 and in bed with model Tyson Beckford. And according to Superhead, Tigger's anus was bleeding.:wow::sick:

A close friend of Tigger tells MediaTakeOut.com that the former BET host is furious with Superhead for making those allegations. The insider explained, "[Superhead] went around making this ridiculous claim when her last book came out and now she's doing it again ... It' just a ploy to sell more books." The insider continued, "Last time [Tigger] let her get away with saying that, but not now - she's going o have to pay for lying on him like that."

And Tigger stands to receive a huge damage award. Tigger's pal told MediaTakeOut.com, "Everywhere [Tigger] goes, people are always talking about what Superhead said. She's really damaged his reputation ... And what makes it so bad is that what she said is 100% not true."

Developing...

Super head done did it again lol
 10 years ago '05        #49
codered910 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
just seen dat pic and that is definitely a "faggetly" pic..lol..ainmt nuttin straight bout that..wait, wasnt tupac a ballerina??and all yall n*ggaz used to be screamin screamin thuglife..LOL..HA.
 09-25-2007, 09:34 AM         #50
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a question for all of you, what straight man calls himself "Big Tigga"? Dude always seemed a bit too zesty and tangy for me. I always thought he was gay, then again I feel most of these rap cats are gay and living queer weird lives.
 09-25-2007, 09:47 AM         #51
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
BRO MY "SILLY a.ss" NEVER GOT UPTIGHT ABOUT IT. IM AMAZED THAT U WOULD GO THROUGH ALL THIS EFFORT THOUGH TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR A HOOKER. U MIGHT BE RIGHT SO GOOD ON U I GUESS. HOOKERS NEED LOVE TOO

Nahh dude, you made a point of quoting me and incorrectly saying that he wouldn't have to prove that her comments damaged his rep, and I just wanted to point out that isn't the case. That post took me 5 minutes to write so not much effort was used at all.

I'm not defending her, just stating the facts. Besides, if he was so heated over her comments, he should have sued her when the book came out, not now.
 10 years ago '04        #52
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
how she gonna jus walk in on dude? plus what did he say "yo karrine is that blood comin from ma a.ss?"
 10 years ago '05        #53
black hoodiez 
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 0 0
aahhhhhh
 10 years ago '05        #54
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
 210eclectic said:
i dont care if hes gay or not but this pic..lol

Damn, thats fruit cake, belongs with the Weezy kissin' Baby
 10 years ago '07        #55
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 210eclectic said:
i dont care if hes gay or not but this pic..lol

lol hahahahahahahahaha yo thats n*gga is f*g
 10 years ago '05        #56
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
the dude had a had nylon jump suit and jordans on while streching his leg looks like he was gettin read to ball and he was warmin up if u play sports u have that type of flexibility i think nigaz is just reachin
 10 years ago '06        #57
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Gunner said:
Sorry, I actually believe the chick. I remember when Tigger first started hosting rap city, I always thought that he was a little fruity and animated. I forget what site I was on, but there is a picture of Tigger floating around the net when I think he is in middle school or high school and he is laying on the floor with one leg up in a split like a dayum cheerleader. After I saw that picture it confirmed my suspicions.
somebody posted it on the funny rapper pics section, i think.
 10 years ago '05        #58
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 MeziaaL said:
ahahaahaha@his anus was bleeding...

but i don't beleive this until i see it cuz tigger isn't a former 106 n park host more like rap city

he did host 106 dummy.... You people are so nieve u believe anything
 09-25-2007, 11:39 AM         #59
Cocoa Chanelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should sue. Tramp going around making up sh*t that ain't true.
 10 years ago '05        #60
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 affinity said:
Nahh dude, you made a point of quoting me and incorrectly saying that he wouldn't have to prove that her comments damaged his rep, and I just wanted to point out that isn't the case. That post took me 5 minutes to write so not much effort was used at all.

I'm not defending her, just stating the facts. Besides, if he was so heated over her comments, he should have sued her when the book came out, not now.

Get outta here... u take up fors.luts which u might be... and 5 minutes is a long time to post DUCK:banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy