Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did he do "it?"

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
 LBoogie2122 said:
i remember when superhead was on hot 97 when the 1st book came out and kool g rap & his shorty got was on the phone the g-raps shorty confirmed that sh*t because she was clownin her about fu*kin tigger the same night that sh*t happened

That's not what Ma Barker said. Ma Barker said that's what Superhead TOLD her (there's a difference between confirming it because you know for sure and CONFIRMING the fact that a wh0ore told you something that you don't know 100% happened).
 10 years ago '04        #22
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 Gunner said:
Sorry, I actually believe the chick. I remember when Tigger first started hosting rap city, I always thought that he was a little fruity and animated. I forget what site I was on, but there is a picture of Tigger floating around the net when I think he is in middle school or high school and he is laying on the floor with one leg up in a split like a dayum cheerleader. After I saw that picture it confirmed my suspicions.
lmfaoooo i remember that twinkle toes azz looking pose he had going on in that pic..lmfaoo
 10 years ago '04        #23
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
September 24, 2007. Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is set for a huge pay day when her new book The Vixen Diaries hits book stores later on this week. But she may not have that money for long. That's because MediaTakeOut.com
Stopped reading, there.
 10 years ago '04        #24
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
i dont care if hes gay or not but this pic..lol

09-24-2007, 10:06 PM         #25
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris Rocks said:

That's not what Ma Barker said. Ma Barker said that's what Superhead TOLD her (there's a difference between confirming it because you know for sure and CONFIRMING the fact that a wh0ore told you something that you don't know 100% happened).
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #26
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
 210eclectic said:

10 years ago '05        #27
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
Oh no my anus is bleeding ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-24-2007, 10:26 PM         #28
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
I'm really surprised at Tigger for doing this, who really takes this chick seriously?

On the real though, Tigger is going to have to prove that:

(a) the statement caused harm to his rep

I mean come on now, from what I heard from people who read the book they were just at most of the material in the book and didn't believe her.

(b) that she knew or should have known that what she said was false.

Man, I really hope Tigger hasn't done anything suspect in his past because all it would take is for some dude to surface and that would be a wrap for him.

Something tells me Superhead will just cut him a check and that will be that
If someone is making money off of talking sh*t about you, wouldn't you cash in on that sh*t? What she did is illegal.
 09-24-2007, 10:42 PM         #29
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
ITS DEFIMATION OF CHARACTER. HE DOESNT HAVE TO PROVE IT HURT HIS REP. IM SHOCKED THAT PEOPLE ARENT THROWING STONES AT HER THOUGH. EVERYONE IS ALL ABOUT THIS STOP SNITCHING THEME YET THEY BUY INTO HER SNITCHING ON EVERY n*gga THAT GOT HEAD FROM HER. NO DIFFERENCE. sh*t MAKES PEOPLE LOOK BAD WAY I SEE IT CAUSE A n*gga IS A DIME DROPPER IF HE TELLS WHO SHOT HIS MAN BUT A HOOKER CAN PUT EVERYBODY ON BLAST & GET RICH OFF OF IT
Calm your silly a.ss down

If Tigger is suing her for defamation in general (he could sue her for both libel and (or) slander because she published and said things over a radio broadcast), which the article claims he is, there are generally 3 elements to the tort of defamation:

(1) a defamatory statement;

What is a defamatory statement? (can be either libel or slander)

Definition of libel: a false and unprivileged publication by writing, printing, picture, effigy, or other fixed representation to the eye, which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or disgrace, or which causes such party to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure such party in such party's occupation.

IN OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT THE STATEMENTS HARMED HIS REP

If Tigger wants damages for mental anguish, he better be damn sure that he is able to prove that he suffered damage to his rep.

On the other hand: you don't have to prove a statement harmed your rep if the allegations relate to serious criminal behavior, serious s3xual misconduct, or allegations that you have have a "loathsome disease". But alleging that someone is gay doesn't fall under any of these categories.

(2) published to third parties; and

self explanatory

(3) which the speaker or publisher knew or should have known was false.

This basically is the idea that if the statement is true, the statement is not defamatory and as a consequence, you will not be able to recover any damages.

Last edited by affinity; 09-24-2007 at 10:45 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #30
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
oh wow....
 09-24-2007, 10:52 PM         #31
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
If someone is making money off of talking sh*t about you, wouldn't you cash in on that sh*t? What she did is illegal.
No doubt and I think her talking sh!t is foolish, but my point is that most people know that she is just talking sh!t and don't pay her any mind.

Tigger isn't the first man she has alleged is gay and they are smart enough to not bring any more attention to it and not risk putting their entire life on display. It would not surprise me at all to see dudes coming out of the woodwork claiming they got with him and you know Tyson Beckford will end up getting subpoenaed to testify that it didn't happen. You are putting yourself and others through more bullsh*t than its worth.
 10 years ago '05        #32
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2336 2336
 210eclectic said:

*kayslay voice* "GOT......DAMNNNN"

09-24-2007, 11:16 PM         #33
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Calm your silly a.ss down

If Tigger is suing her for defamation in general (he could sue her for both libel and (or) slander because she published and said things over a radio broadcast), which the article claims he is, there are generally 3 elements to the tort of defamation:

(1) a defamatory statement;

What is a defamatory statement? (can be either libel or slander)

Definition of libel: a false and unprivileged publication by writing, printing, picture, effigy, or other fixed representation to the eye, which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or disgrace, or which causes such party to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure such party in such party's occupation.

IN OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT THE STATEMENTS HARMED HIS REP

If Tigger wants damages for mental anguish, he better be damn sure that he is able to prove that he suffered damage to his rep.

On the other hand: you don't have to prove a statement harmed your rep if the allegations relate to serious criminal behavior, serious s3xual misconduct, or allegations that you have have a "loathsome disease". But alleging that someone is gay doesn't fall under any of these categories.

(2) published to third parties; and

self explanatory

(3) which the speaker or publisher knew or should have known was false.

This basically is the idea that if the statement is true, the statement is not defamatory and as a consequence, you will not be able to recover any damages.
BRO MY "SILLY a.ss" NEVER GOT UPTIGHT ABOUT IT. IM AMAZED THAT U WOULD GO THROUGH ALL THIS EFFORT THOUGH TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR A HOOKER. U MIGHT BE RIGHT SO GOOD ON U I GUESS. HOOKERS NEED LOVE TOO
 10 years ago '05        #34
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 affinity said:
I'm really surprised at Tigger for doing this, who really takes this chick seriously?

On the real though, Tigger is going to have to prove that:

(a) the statement caused harm to his rep

I mean come on now, from what I heard from people who read the book they were just at most of the material in the book and didn't believe her.

(b) that she knew or should have known that what she said was false.

Man, I really hope Tigger hasn't done anything suspect in his past because all it would take is for some dude to surface and that would be a wrap for him.

Something tells me Superhead will just cut him a check and that will be that
nah, i really see tigger winning this case
 10 years ago '07        #35
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Gunner said:
Sorry, I actually believe the chick. I remember when Tigger first started hosting rap city, I always thought that he was a little fruity and animated. I forget what site I was on, but there is a picture of Tigger floating around the net when I think he is in middle school or high school and he is laying on the floor with one leg up in a split like a dayum cheerleader. After I saw that picture it confirmed my suspicions.
co-sign seen that true it was a thread on bx like a yr and a half ago, one thing is true she dont have to lie to sell her books tho son, who else said she is lying son, out of all them rappers who came forward??? tigga dont want to be gay in the light
 10 years ago '04        #36
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 MeziaaL said:
ahahaahaha@his anus was bleeding...

but i don't beleive this until i see it cuz tigger isn't a former 106 n park host more like rap city
yes he is... he hosted with julissa(sp?) after free and aj left...
 09-25-2007, 01:05 AM         #37
killson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did any of you see her on vh1 N sh*t ? she was on a show called "video vixens" if i remembered correctly. show about bi*ches sleepen with the producers , artist, and whoever just to be in a music video. you dudes might want to check it out. the show was a pritty entertaining.

oh and about the dude being gay or what ever... uh .... dont care. if hes gay hes gay so what. if hes not cool, go get yo money . imo

Last edited by killson; 09-25-2007 at 01:10 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #38
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
its believable. Tigger always seemed fruity and that dude Tyson was crying on national TV during the Oprah Show. What a bi*ch.
 10 years ago '04        #39
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
okay i bet you all believe diddyt brought ice t and xbit to a gay club r that every rapper has a big d*ck???

im telling you i believe she disses the ppl who rank on her and praise the ones that dont give a fuk
 09-25-2007, 02:31 AM         #40
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk how a bi*ch can suck have of rap's d*ck, make a pr0no, get passed around like the collection plate then make a book like rap made her a rap...i seen her pr0nos, she put it in her mouth for that $$$ plain and simple. Just a fu*kin rat...but on oprah like people put a gun 2 her head
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy