Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did he do "it?"

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
24057 pageviews
145 comments

vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,830 | Props total: 252 252
Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD

September 24, 2007. Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is set for a huge pay day when her new book The Vixen Diaries hits book stores later on this week. But she may not have that money for long. That's because MediaTakeOut.com has learned that former 106 & Park host Darius "Big Tigger" Morgan has hired a lawyer and is set to sue Superhead for defamation.

The lawsuit stems from allegations that Superhead made regarding Tigger's s3xuality. The former video vixen has publicly claimed that she caught Big Tigger nud3 and in bed with model Tyson Beckford. And according to Superhead, Tigger's anus was bleeding.

A close friend of Tigger tells MediaTakeOut.com that the former BET host is furious with Superhead for making those allegations. The insider explained, "[Superhead] went around making this ridiculous claim when her last book came out and now she's doing it again ... It' just a ploy to sell more books." The insider continued, "Last time [Tigger] let her get away with saying that, but not now - she's going o have to pay for lying on him like that."

And Tigger stands to receive a huge damage award. Tigger's pal told MediaTakeOut.com, "Everywhere [Tigger] goes, people are always talking about what Superhead said. She's really damaged his reputation ... And what makes it so bad is that what she said is 100% not true."

Developing...

[pic - click to view]

http://mediatakeout.com/1 .. _beckford.html

Last edited by vazquez1085; 09-24-2007 at 08:33 PM..

145 comments for "Sep 24 - 106 AND PARK BIG TIGGER HIRES LAWYER - PREPARES TO SUE SUPERHEAD"

10 years ago '05        #2
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
ahahaahaha@his anus was bleeding...

but i don't beleive this until i see it cuz tigger isn't a former 106 n park host more like rap city
 09-24-2007, 07:57 PM         #3
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really surprised at Tigger for doing this, who really takes this chick seriously?

On the real though, Tigger is going to have to prove that:

(a) the statement caused harm to his rep

I mean come on now, from what I heard from people who read the book they were just at most of the material in the book and didn't believe her.

(b) that she knew or should have known that what she said was false.

Man, I really hope Tigger hasn't done anything suspect in his past because all it would take is for some dude to surface and that would be a wrap for him.

Something tells me Superhead will just cut him a check and that will be that

Last edited by affinity; 09-24-2007 at 08:24 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #4
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 981 981
.......this bi*ch has a creative imagination.......hopefully....
 09-24-2007, 08:07 PM         #5
heyuppp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t sounds crazy
hey up!
 10 years ago '04        #6
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
i hope he sues this chick for every penny shes made from these books and the publisher. Maybe thatll Force this trick to go back to doing the only thing shes good at.
 09-24-2007, 08:08 PM         #7
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is mediatakeout people they just sit down and think of sh*t people well talk about know matter if its true or not.
 09-24-2007, 08:29 PM         #8
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
I'm really surprised at Tigger for doing this, who really takes this chick seriously?

On the real though, Tigger is going to have to prove that:

(a) the statement caused harm to his rep

I mean come on now, from what I heard from people who read the book they were just at most of the material in the book and didn't believe her.

(b) that she knew or should have known that what she said was false.

Man, I really hope Tigger hasn't done anything suspect in his past because all it would take is for some dude to surface and that would be a wrap for him.

Something tells me Superhead will just cut him a check and that will be that
ITS DEFIMATION OF CHARACTER. HE DOESNT HAVE TO PROVE IT HURT HIS REP. IM SHOCKED THAT PEOPLE ARENT THROWING STONES AT HER THOUGH. EVERYONE IS ALL ABOUT THIS STOP SNITCHING THEME YET THEY BUY INTO HER SNITCHING ON EVERY n*gga THAT GOT HEAD FROM HER. NO DIFFERENCE. sh*t MAKES PEOPLE LOOK BAD WAY I SEE IT CAUSE A n*gga IS A DIME DROPPER IF HE TELLS WHO SHOT HIS MAN BUT A HOOKER CAN PUT EVERYBODY ON BLAST & GET RICH OFF OF IT
 09-24-2007, 08:29 PM         #9
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
this is mediatakeout people they just sit down and think of sh*t people well talk about know matter if its true or not.
The talk about this lawsuit was all over the place back in August after she put him on blast during the Jamie Foxxx show. I hope he's not going to pursue it, skeletons tend to come out during defamation suites and I hope its just a bunch of talk for his sake.
 10 years ago '07        #10
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 730 730
Sorry, I actually believe the chick. I remember when Tigger first started hosting rap city, I always thought that he was a little fruity and animated. I forget what site I was on, but there is a picture of Tigger floating around the net when I think he is in middle school or high school and he is laying on the floor with one leg up in a split like a dayum cheerleader. After I saw that picture it confirmed my suspicions.
 09-24-2007, 08:35 PM         #11
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gunner said:
Sorry, I actually believe the chick. I remember when Tigger first started hosting rap city, I always thought that he was a little fruity and animated. I forget what site I was on, but there is a picture of Tigger floating around the net when I think he is in middle school or high school and he is laying on the floor with one leg up in a split like a dayum cheerleader. After I saw that picture it confirmed my suspicions.
yea I seen that pic

he was insome type of ballerina pose.
 09-24-2007, 08:46 PM         #12
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao, true or false, that's hilarious.
 09-24-2007, 08:47 PM         #13
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol first off

mediatakeout

2nd how the fu*k did she just "catch them in bed" and of course his a.ss was bleeding...... wtf
 10 years ago '05        #14
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 MosDefinition said:
i hope he sues this chick for every penny shes made from these books and the publisher. Maybe thatll Force this trick to go back to doing the only thing shes good at.
:applause::applause:
dt
 10 years ago '07        #15
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 929 929
damn yo i hope tig dint go out like dat......
 09-24-2007, 09:18 PM         #16
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said:
September 24, 2007. Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is set for a huge pay day when her new book The Vixen Diaries hits book stores later on this week. But she may not have that money for long. That's because MediaTakeOut.com has learned that former 106 & Park host Darius "Big Tigger" Morgan has hired a lawyer and is set to sue Superhead for defamation.

The lawsuit stems from allegations that Superhead made regarding Tigger's s3xuality. The former video vixen has publicly claimed that she caught Big Tigger nud3 and in bed with model Tyson Beckford. And according to Superhead, Tigger's anus was bleeding.

A close friend of Tigger tells MediaTakeOut.com that the former BET host is furious with Superhead for making those allegations. The insider explained, "[Superhead] went around making this ridiculous claim when her last book came out and now she's doing it again ... It' just a ploy to sell more books." The insider continued, "Last time [Tigger] let her get away with saying that, but not now - she's going o have to pay for lying on him like that."

And Tigger stands to receive a huge damage award. Tigger's pal told MediaTakeOut.com, "Everywhere [Tigger] goes, people are always talking about what Superhead said. She's really damaged his reputation ... And what makes it so bad is that what she said is 100% not true."

Developing...

the fu*k?
 10 years ago '04        #17
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
the bytch kept it real about fu*kin everybody else ....nobody else claimed she was lyin ..why would she lie on a n*gga like tigga who has no reputation for anything but spittin garbage a.ss freestyles an recieving little respect by his guest ..da n*gga was the b.e.t in the basement c*ck rider ... he's n obody to lie about .she coulda lied on a popular n*gga ....the bytch must be keepin it real ..i'm trained to smell bullsh*t a mile away ..that n*ggaz a f*gget Yo ...
 10 years ago '04        #18
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
an who gets called a f*gget once an says ..oh well imma let it ride ...the dude is exposed an this time he close to gettin his job back ..he dont wanna lose his opportunity behind this blatant f*ggetry
 09-24-2007, 09:27 PM         #19
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #20
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
i remember when superhead was on hot 97 when the 1st book came out and kool g rap & his shorty got was on the phone the g-raps shorty confirmed that sh*t because she was clownin her about fu*kin tigger the same night that sh*t happened
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy