Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
 110
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-27-2009, 06:13 PM         #1941
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I'll start a new thread with instructions. Anybody ordering a 4000 point to get ready for GTA IV: The Lost & Damned? I know I am.
yes yes yes come on do ittt
 01-27-2009, 06:16 PM         #1942
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks man, appreciate it. those pictures would be awesome but this is good
 9 years ago '06        #1943
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
okay, first off, youre listing a referral link as the website. which is against boxden rules, hence why you cant type the original link out. so instead of doing this for pure personal gain, why not try to do something good that helps people just to do something good and help people?

i handed out plenty of advice and pointers in the original thread, and no one ever signed up under me. youre doing this for referrals, so i hope someone deletes this thread. if you wanna contribute add your "tutorial" to the original thread.
 9 years ago '06        #1944
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
also, how are you gonna write out a FRESH tutorial and forget the MOST IMPORTANT THING?

everything is listed in fine print, so save the terms and conditions to each offer. and make sure you double check EVERYTHING because some of these offers try to discreetly sign you up for additional offers that you may not catch onto.
 9 years ago '06        #1945
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
that dudes "new tutorial" is a joke, merely a ploy for people to sign up under him.

i hope everyone here doesnt need pictures to understand whats going on. come on, picture books are what, pre school? the majority of people doing this are adults.
 9 years ago '06        #1946
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
also, there IS a limit to how many things you can get. i forget the amount but once you hit it they freeze your account until you fax in the appropriate tax paperwork.

this dude has no idea what hes saying.. just out for that referral link. somebody delete this asap
 9 years ago '05        #1947
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Comic Book Guy said:
also, there IS a limit to how many things you can get. i forget the amount but once you hit it they freeze your account until you fax in the appropriate tax paperwork.

this dude has no idea what hes saying.. just out for that referral link. somebody delete this asap
Hahahaha, this butt hurt internet f*g gave me hate, and doesn't even know what he's talking about.

If you are using a points account, you may order unlimited items provided you have earned enough points.
Source:

No one has to sign up under me, I really don't care if they do or don't. But I posted this tutorial to help people, which it obviously is. I made a new new thread so people don't have to wade through 30,000 pages to find help. And once again, this loser doesn't know what he's talking about. The original thread had a referral link, did you give hate to Jabo too?
 9 years ago '05        #1948
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
And why would I care so much about referrals you loser? You can only get 1 item per referral account. Who doesn't know what they're talking about?
 9 years ago '06        #1949
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
why would you post a referral link if you didn't care about referrals?

that makes a bunch of sense.

to me, because i contributed (for free) in the first thread, to me, it looks like youre trying to get games for posting sh*t thats already been posted. and not even the full tutorial either.

yes, the website does say you can get as many items as you want. because you can. BUT did you state that they can freeze your account after you get a certain amount of stuff because you then need to fax a claim form? no i didnt see that in there. or how about the part where you could accidentally sign up for discreetly-placed offers, so keep your guard up on the double? naw, didnt see that part in there either..

if you really cared about posting a tutorial, you would've took the time to do it the right way. then maybe it would get stickied, like a real tutorial for this deserves to be.

so if referrals dont mean that much for you, please, tell me, why did you take the time to make a tinyurl for it and post it on boxden (where it tries to keep you from posting referral links in the first place?)
 9 years ago '05        #1950
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Comic Book Guy said:
why would you post a referral link if you didn't care about referrals?

that makes a bunch of sense.

to me, because i contributed (for free) in the first thread, to me, it looks like youre trying to get games for posting sh*t thats already been posted. and not even the full tutorial either.

yes, the website does say you can get as many items as you want. because you can. BUT did you state that they can freeze your account after you get a certain amount of stuff because you then need to fax a claim form? no i didnt see that in there. or how about the part where you could accidentally sign up for discreetly-placed offers, so keep your guard up on the double? naw, didnt see that part in there either..

if you really cared about posting a tutorial, you would've took the time to do it the right way. then maybe it would get stickied, like a real tutorial for this deserves to be.

so if referrals dont mean that much for you, please, tell me, why did you take the time to make a tinyurl for it and post it on boxden (where it tries to keep you from posting referral links in the first place?)
What else should I post? That the company could someday close and you won't be able to get games from them anymore so hurry up and do offers now? Or maybe that the company might send your gift to the wrong address if you mistakenly entered a wrong one? You are talking about what-if's, I am talking about facts. They will not freeze your account unless they suspect fraud. If you follow my instructions, everyone will be fine. As far as the referral account, I just wanted to see how easy it was, but it's just simpler to do the points account (which is what I suggested to do). Let me ask you this again, did you give Jabo sh*t for his referral link? He has one too, but apparently he doesn't have do face the wrath of Comic Book Guy. Kick rocks and leave my thread. Your muddying it up with posts that aren't relevant. I created this thread to help people, not for butt-hurt internet nerds to argue.
 9 years ago '05        #1951
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
Oh, and as far as the tinyurl, I just followed Jabo's lead. Now kick rocks.
 9 years ago '06        #1952
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
jabo posted a full tutorial. you posted a half a.ss tutorial with no index and one picture..

looks more like a "ill help you get free games if you sign up under me" post..
 9 years ago '05        #1953
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Comic Book Guy said:
jabo posted a full tutorial. you posted a half a.ss tutorial with no index and one picture..

looks more like a "ill help you get free games if you sign up under me" post..
So how can you not get games using my instruction? You're an idiot. I went into just as much as Jabo, just without pictures. I don't need referrals, I still using the points account. So this butt-hurt dude gives me hate, but not Jabo because he had "pictures." Get the f*ck outta here. Jabo's instructions didn't have anything about the "Terms & Conditions" either, so kick rocks.
 9 years ago '06        #1954
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 younggangsta_s said:
So how can you not get games using my instruction? You're an idiot. I went into just as much as Jabo, just without pictures. I don't need referrals, I still using the points account. So this butt-hurt dude gives me hate, but not Jabo because he had "pictures." Get the f*ck outta here. Jabo's instructions didn't have anything about the "Terms & Conditions" either, so kick rocks.
how many times you gonna say kick rocks fool? you got a stuttering problem?

i really have no need to explain this to you, but jabo, myself as well as a few others contributed when this thread was relevant. when people actually needed help completing offers and whatnot. you come in more than a year later, do some half-ass tutorial and post your own referral link. now, jabo was the creator of this thread so yeah he deserves credit for it. he deserves to have people sign up under him. but you? you recycle information that people like me originally posted and you expect to get referrals? go fu*k yourself.. you dont deserve sh*t... take your referral link down if you wanna contribute..

its funny, real damn funny how offended you get when i accuse you of chasing referrals, when in fact its the truth. so im not in the wrong for speaking the truth. but im the "bad guy" for pointing it out, sure. i was in the original thread long enough to know when people are trying to help and when people are trying to help themselves. now get the fu*k outta here with that weak sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #1955
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Comic Book Guy said:
how many times you gonna say kick rocks fool? you got a stuttering problem?

i really have no need to explain this to you, but jabo, myself as well as a few others contributed when this thread was relevant. when people actually needed help completing offers and whatnot. you come in more than a year later, do some half-ass tutorial and post your own referral link. now, jabo was the creator of this thread so yeah he deserves credit for it. he deserves to have people sign up under him. but you? you recycle information that people like me originally posted and you expect to get referrals? go fu*k yourself.. you dont deserve sh*t... take your referral link down if you wanna contribute..

its funny, real damn funny how offended you get when i accuse you of chasing referrals, when in fact its the truth. so im not in the wrong for speaking the truth. but im the "bad guy" for pointing it out, sure. i was in the original thread long enough to know when people are trying to help and when people are trying to help themselves. now get the fu*k outta here with that weak sh*t.
You're an idiot. How can one stutter when one is not speaking? Please explain "fool." Also, I lot of the information in my tutorial was created by me. Nobody told me to create a Word document that had all the support numbers and the dates to cancel trials. I came up with that and thought I would share it. Now when I take my referral link out, what will you b*tch about? Kick rocks you nerd. You're the type of dude who can talk tough over the internet but in person wouldn't dare talk the same way. Once again, kick rocks.
 01-29-2009, 02:13 PM         #1956
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just want pictures so i can help my friends i guess... whatever
 9 years ago '05        #1957
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 DeFiaNT said:
i just want pictures so i can help my friends i guess... whatever
I don't remember what Jabo took pictures of, do you? Was it just of every step? If so, I'll have something up this weekend.
 9 years ago '04        #1958
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 younggangsta_s said:
I don't remember what Jabo took pictures of, do you? Was it just of every step? If so, I'll have something up this weekend.
lol do ya thing homie
 9 years ago '06        #1959
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
ill also throw out there that in order to file a missing credit form, you need to include the original e-mail of confirmation from the offer company, with full html e-mail headers.
 9 years ago '05        #1960
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
back like crack..."FrumzZz"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy