Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1921
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
 P-Hill said:
I did eSuccess2u and when I called to cancel, they said i didn't have an active account with em lol

if i get charged for something, they gettin SPAZZED on.. how quick do Yahoo Success Center & Overnight Genius credit? I need Fallout 3 and I'm done for 2008.
i did esuccess and cancelled easily
 9 years ago '05        #1922
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
u got an email with your account info in it or something?

i honestly do not know how i wouldn't have an active account with them even though they needed my name and number to pull up information.. I only gave her my last name, then she said my first name and said "no u don't have an active account with us"

u know what, imma call again just 2 be sure

Last edited by P-Hill; 12-12-2008 at 05:09 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1923
-Artiz- 
space
space
 P-Hill said:
u got an email with your account info in it or something?

i honestly do not know how i wouldn't have an active account with them even though they needed my name and number to pull up information.. I only gave her my last name, then she said my first name and said "no u don't have an active account with us"

u know what, imma call again just 2 be sure

yea i got the email confirmation with my login and password
 12-12-2008, 09:15 PM         #1924
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the fu*k do you cancel your free trial. sh*t is pissing me off
 9 years ago '05        #1925
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13767 13767
You should have wrote down the support number on the confirmation page after you signed up. You need to keep all of that information.
 9 years ago '04        #1926
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 The Lefty said:
How the fu*k do you cancel your free trial. sh*t is pissing me off
call the company support line and tell them to want to cancel your membership, make sure you write down the number they give you when you cancel...
 12-13-2008, 02:11 PM         #1927
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, I got that number.
 12-16-2008, 02:38 PM         #1928
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
damn I signed up for ColorPure and didn't even know they signed me up for another company as well and i just got charged 30 dollars, oh wellll.

just got my Scene It: Box Office Smash Bundle. it looks like they don't use Amazon anymore, it came from some J&R store i dunno...
Becareful with ColoPure. They're trying to keep my money. So far, they've taken about 64.00 out of my account. If you have the product for more than 14 days after shipping they automatically take out 44.00. I'm waiting on them to return my $44.00 since I had 30 overall days to send back the product to receive a full refund. And so far, I've sent back the product and now they want to pretend as if they don't have my return. If you send back the product or any product for that matter, make sure you have delivery confirmation because that's where I messed up at. If I don't have my money back in a few weeks, I'll contact BBB and get them on the case for sure.

Last edited by Mark Stan; 12-16-2008 at 02:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1929
-Artiz- 
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:
damn I signed up for ColorPure and didn't even know they signed me up for another company as well and i just got charged 30 dollars, oh wellll.

just got my Scene It: Box Office Smash Bundle. it looks like they don't use Amazon anymore, it came from some J&R store i dunno...
they do still use amazon, sometimes if amazon doesnt have your game they choose another retailer and u should read the terms and conditions before doing an offer
 12-17-2008, 01:54 PM         #1930
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe this is still going..I did this sh*t back when it first started I might do 4 offers and cop 2 new games..
 9 years ago '06        #1931
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,131 | Props total: 1372 1372
any offers that allow pay pal by anychance?
 9 years ago '06        #1932
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1100 1100
anyone here recently done good offers? i need to do two for a xbl card
 01-13-2009, 04:44 PM         #1933
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just recently, I earned all the requirements to get a free Xbox 360 game but I selected a new game from the cart and nothing happened. Am I suppose to reset my account in order to pickout the new game? What happens if I reset my account?
 01-13-2009, 08:14 PM         #1934
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anybody please help me. I have all of my requirements done for a free xbox 360 game but once I choose a game from the listing nothing happens. Am I suppose to do something? What is going on? Can somebody please help me?
 9 years ago '06        #1935
space
space
not sure what youre asking.

have you ordered one game before? if so youll need to reset your account to redeem another game.

are you clicking on a game and then it redirects you to another game listing page? you need to click order under your game of choice on that page.
 01-13-2009, 08:45 PM         #1936
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
not sure what youre asking.

have you ordered one game before? if so youll need to reset your account to redeem another game.

are you clicking on a game and then it redirects you to another game listing page? you need to click order under your game of choice on that page.
Yes, I have already ordered an item from that site about a year ago and now that I came back to the site, I'm now done with my requirements for a second time and wanting to choose a new game. My requirements are all done but when I go to games and choose the game that I want, it takes me to another page, where I click the game I want again by clicking Select Item. Once that happens, nothing happens. I thought it would've at least said processing under my last shipped item but nothing happens.

I clicked the part under the 2 checks that says, Want to earn another free game, click here. It takes me to a page that tells me to reset but I'm scared to click the reset my account button because I am afraid, it'll delete the credit I got from completing my offer requirements and I'll have to start all over or something.

Last edited by Mark Stan; 01-13-2009 at 08:50 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1937
space
space
in order to redeem another item you HAVE to reset. it wont take away anything. the credits are there regardless.

for example, say you did 10 offers in 1 sitting. you would have to pick a game, reset, pick another game, reset, and so on.
 01-14-2009, 09:09 PM         #1938
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any chance you have another copy of the instructions... dont really know what happened to the first post... its gone
 9 years ago '04        #1939
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
how much for the wireless headset?
 9 years ago '05        #1940
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13767 13767
 DeFiaNT said:
any chance you have another copy of the instructions... dont really know what happened to the first post... its gone
I'll start a new thread with instructions. Anybody ordering a 4000 point to get ready for GTA IV: The Lost & Damned? I know I am.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy