Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2008, 10:30 PM         #1901
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye unknown,...you say use a diff CC/or paypal to do the same offer ri

but when ever i click on the offer it alreadys tells me i did it....

also le me as you....can i delete my account and start all voer again ?
 9 years ago '05        #1902
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It took only two days to get Fallout 3 when they shipped it. Mirror's Edge was sent out on Wednesday, so I am expecting it Friday.

unknown: How do I use a different paypal account? I've been using my debit card to sign up to sites. I've never used the paypal way.
 9 years ago '05        #1903
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
oh yeah, p hill, i'm having the same problem with the credit reports. I originally sent in MCR on the 4th of October. They got back to me two weeks later saying I didn't use Headers. I sent in the Headers and it's now been 24 days since I sent the Headers MCR. I did Free Credit Report and Free Credit 360 and I'm still waiting on both.
 9 years ago '04        #1904
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
this thread will never die
 9 years ago '05        #1905
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,091 | Props total: 10780 10780
 UnFaZeD said:
anyone know the number to call to cancel my Eyemycredit.com trial? i can't seem to find it on the site and i just completed the offer...
check your emails with the confirmation that you signed up... it should be at the bottom... eyemycredit.com is actually either creditchecktotal or freecredit360 or some sh*t like that, i just can't remember which
 11-15-2008, 09:43 AM         #1906
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unfazed said:
anyone know the number to call to cancel my eyemycredit.com trial? I can't seem to find it on the site and i just completed the offer...
1-888-829-6560
 9 years ago '04        #1907
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval on the sign-ups as they were not reported as having been completed for the first time using our site.

Therefore, unfortunately, as we do not receive credit for sign-ups that are not reported to us as having occurred on our site, we are unable to provide credit to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As you experienced problems with several offers that you stated you registered for, there may have been an issue with your computer settings that prevented the sign-ups from being tracked.

An offer sign-up reporting may be delayed for a number of reasons including advertiser delay, billing issues, strict browser/internet settings, use of pre-paid cards, or internet security software.

We do recommend taking the following action to ensure proper tracking.

- Doing a thorough cleaning of Adware infested programs or toolbars. This
type of software can highjack our tracking and will instead provides credit
to the developer (with no reward to yourself).
- Ensuring cookies are enabled
- Clearing your existing cookies
- Disabling any popup blockers/internet security programs running in the
background

Upon following these guidelines, your success rate of receiving credit for your offer completions should be substantially greater and essentially trouble free.
the 3 offers I been waiting for is not gonna get credit BS, I scan my PC everyday before I turn it off and I was using IE...
 9 years ago '05        #1908
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
sh*ttttt...

i'm waiting for them to do that sh*t to me for the credit reports. i still have the email with confirmation numbers. i'll tell them to just call the credit sites up and give them that number to show that i signed up.

this site is getting shady. they aren't even answering my MCR anymore. it's been 26 days since I sent in the email with headers.
 9 years ago '04        #1909
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
fu*king bs a.ss excuse after filing a MCR and not getting credited and this is what they said in the support ticket I got

Unfortunately, as we will not receive compensation from the advertiser for them, we are unable to provide to credit or compensation to you for them.
 11-19-2008, 08:18 AM         #1910
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i delete my account and start all over again ???/ if so how

also how do you guy use the same offer over n over again via paypal and diff creditcards ??? cause when ever i click on an offer i did it jsut tells me i cant do it.
 9 years ago '05        #1911
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
Yea, I'm tryin to do the same offers with different credit cards but it's not working. How do you get around this. I wrote Jabo but he didn't hit me back the last time I wrote him.
 9 years ago '05        #1912
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
go to the help section.. they tell you how to use headers.. it varies by what email you have...

if you have gmail... next to the reply button up top there's an arrow. click that and click on "show original"... copy and paste that.

but yeah.. it's been 31 days since i sent in the MCR with headers for the credit reports. it's been over a week since they actually answered back. i think the site is getting ready to shut down. these sites don't have a long life span.
 11-26-2008, 03:40 PM         #1913
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$3.00 was just sent to
 9 years ago '05        #1914
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I finally got credit for the credit reports. Only took over 30 days, but ohwell.
 9 years ago '04        #1915
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
those offers were they for a game they shipped to u already or for new one ?
 9 years ago '04        #1916
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
just reset it im pretty sure u will keep your offers
 9 years ago '05        #1917
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 UnFaZeD said:
quick question.....

i completed two more offers and it says

"Want to earn another game? Click here"

i click on it and then it says

"Reset your account

You have recently redeemed your free gift, now we would like to offer you the chance to earn another. Simply click the button below and we will reset your account. You will immediately be able to begin earning credit towards your next free gift!"

if i click the button, is it gonna get rid of my completions??
No, click the button. It will take you to the order page where you choose what game/accessory you want.
 12-11-2008, 11:14 PM         #1918
dopesun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just wondering if anyone has ordered a guitar hero world tour guitar bundle? I ordered one and it said shipped as of December 5th, 2008. Anyone know if there is a wait on these things?
 12-12-2008, 12:21 PM         #1919
dopesun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
mine shipped november 10th and got to me on the 18th so be patient homie
oh, im patient... im just saying. around this time last year there was a back order for the guitar heroes... i just wana know if anyone is having longer than usual delays? Thanks though...
 9 years ago '05        #1920
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,091 | Props total: 10780 10780
I did eSuccess2u and when I called to cancel, they said i didn't have an active account with em lol

if i get charged for something, they gettin SPAZZED on.. how quick do Yahoo Success Center & Overnight Genius credit? I need Fallout 3 and I'm done for 2008.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago