Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1861
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I keep getting a Duplicate Transaction error. The only one I've gotten credit for was the Amazing Web Store. I should receive credit for FreeCreditReport and Total Credit Report (sent the missing credit thing)...

but I just tried to sign up for Google SEO, Increase My Margin and I thought another one, but they're giving me Duplicate Transaction errors... I haven't signed up for those sites.
 9 years ago '04        #1862
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
its a weird system. The instant offers will give me credit like 2 hours later, but the "usually credits same day" offers gives me credit the MOMENT i complete the offer. iono its just weird, just fu*k with different sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #1863
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
The thing is I've completed three offers. I did the amazing web stores (got credit), total credit report (waiting for credit after filing missing credit report) and freecreditreport (same as total credit)...

so I want to get one more so I can get two games. I've tried a lot of them, but they all seem to be linked together. I've literally tried about five different ones that have told me that I am making a duplicate order...
 9 years ago '04        #1864
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 I'm The Dan said:
The thing is I've completed three offers. I did the amazing web stores (got credit), total credit report (waiting for credit after filing missing credit report) and freecreditreport (same as total credit)...

so I want to get one more so I can get two games. I've tried a lot of them, but they all seem to be linked together. I've literally tried about five different ones that have told me that I am making a duplicate order...
they are run by the same company so best thing to do is use a different CC/PayPal...
 9 years ago '04        #1865
Spida34 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 7 7
Hey can you still sign up for offers and cancels in 4 days to get credit for items . or will they close your account !!! i haven been on this in a while and am about 2 start using it !!! And what or some quick credit i can do 2 get a game or two !!! i haven sign up for any offer !!! but i still have and account from a long time ago !!!! thanks for the help!!! anyone!!
 9 years ago '04        #1866
unkn0wn 
space
space
 Spida34 said:
Hey can you still sign up for offers and cancels in 4 days to get credit for items . or will they close your account !!! i haven been on this in a while and am about 2 start using it !!! And what or some quick credit i can do 2 get a game or two !!! i haven sign up for any offer !!! but i still have and account from a long time ago !!!! thanks for the help!!! anyone!!
as long as you meet the requirement you should be good, if not then file a missing credit report like Jabo said and you should get credited...

as far as quick credit I heard Amazing Web Store is fast (not for me tho) Easy Grant was quick for me got it in a day...

I have 3 offers waiting for and im saving my 2nd one for next month for when GOW2 comes out..
 9 years ago '05        #1867
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
I decided to do this again..

stopped earlier this year cuz I was getting to much in one year (got about $300 in stuff in Jan-Feb)

I figure its safe to go for it again. I did the EyeMyCredit offer but got a confirmation email from freecreditreport.

I hope that's not a problem as I had to file an MCR. This really blows but I've never had a problem before then
 9 years ago '05        #1868
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
How do you do the paypal thing so I can do multiple offers with one card? I have three offers done and want to get four. Actually, I'm still waiting on my credit for the credit reports. I have one done (amazing web stores) and wanted to get one done so I could get NBA2k9, but everyone I try is a duplicate transaction.

Just want one more offer done. I think I'm going to cancel the Amazing Web Stores tomorrow and then I might be able to sign up for something else.
 9 years ago '04        #1869
unkn0wn 
space
space
nvm figured it out....

Last edited by unkn0wn; 10-10-2008 at 12:32 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1870
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
God damn.. I'm still waiting on them to credit me on my credit reports. I sent in a missing credit thing Saturday and still nothing...
 9 years ago '05        #1871
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
^^As far as I know they are never early with MCRs.

They say atleast 10 business days...so you are probably looking at a full 2 weeks
 9 years ago '05        #1872
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
this is the email I received:

"Your investigation request has been received and we will contact the advertiser with the supplied information. Most credit issues are resolved within 10 business days."

It says resolved within 10 business days. I sent the missing credit request on Saturday, so a.ssuming Saturday and Sunday aren't business days, It's been five days so far. You're right. I'm probably looking at another week.
 9 years ago '04        #1873
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
 JaboTen4 said:

Goog SEO
Quickbooks QuickStart
Eauction Tutor
Amazing Web Stores
Increase my Margin
Gamefly
blockbuster

so if u do one of these offers, u cant do one from the others on this list?
 10-14-2008, 12:00 AM         #1874
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Artiz- said:
so if u do one of these offers, u cant do one from the others on this list?
Yes, you can.
 9 years ago '05        #1875
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
You just have to use a different credit card. If not, it says you're doing a duplicate offer and won't allow it.
 9 years ago '04        #1876
-Artiz- 
space
space
yo jabo what day do u recommend to cancel eye my credit?
i think its a 9 day trial, im thinking about canceling on the 4th day
 10-14-2008, 04:38 PM         #1877
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Artiz- said:
yo jabo what day do u recommend to cancel eye my credit?
i think its a 9 day trial, im thinking about canceling on the 4th day
Yeah, I cancelled 4th day.

It's a 7-Day Trial BTW.

fu*k what they say. :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #1878
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Not sure when, but they added some new games. I have SR2 on wait now. I hope they give me my credit soon so I can get that shipped. I was going to put Fable II or Far Cry 2, but I am just going to buy those on release day.
 9 years ago '04        #1879
unkn0wn 
space
space
they just added Gears of Wars 2...
 9 years ago '04        #1880
-Artiz- 
space
space
yo which offers sign u up for an additional trial without u knowing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy