most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2008, 04:09 PM         #1841
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I tried that one. Its an experian site just like the other 2 i did so they just kept tellin me login to the account i already have.

Goog SEO
Quickbooks QuickStart
Eauction Tutor
Amazing Web Stores
Increase my Margin
Gamefly
blockbuster
 09-24-2008, 09:54 AM         #1842
00_Stunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey I just ordered a game (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed) and they said that they shipped it on Sept.16. It has now been 8 days and I still haven't received anything yet. I live in Canada though, and so was wondering if any other Canadians have had to wait this long for a game...
 9 years ago '04        #1843
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 00_Stunna said:
Hey I just ordered a game (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed) and they said that they shipped it on Sept.16. It has now been 8 days and I still haven't received anything yet. I live in Canada though, and so was wondering if any other Canadians have had to wait this long for a game...
Nope, I order my Game(Infinite Undiscovery) on Sept. 12th, & still haven't received it yet but it's coming. don't know why the delay.
 9 years ago '05        #1844
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
How long before I cancel the Credit Total offer? I didn't see the other credit 360 one.
 9 years ago '05        #1845
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
How do you scam the site? I signed up a long time ago (almost a year now...) but never did any of the offers. I'm going to do them now and want to know what excuse I should use to so I can squeeze some more out of them. =)
 9 years ago '04        #1846
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
do your offers, order your game, wait a week, and then if you didn't have to sign for the game, tell them in an angry tone that the game never came and they'll send you another one...

at least i know thats what cats used to do, i dunno if it still works these days...
 9 years ago '05        #1847
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I did the free credit report and total credit report (whatever it was called).. and I haven't received credit. I've tried other sites like this and it never gives me credit for doing offers.
 9 years ago '04        #1848
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
did you read the directions carefully and do it right?

if you don't get your credit after a day or 2, you can go to the "support" tab, then click on "click history", and "request credit" for whatever offer you didn't get the credit for...
 09-28-2008, 05:47 PM         #1849
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got it earlier i'm guessing, you have to login for the credit offers.
 9 years ago '05        #1850
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Still no credit.

I did log it to both of them. After I signed up, I even clicked the buttons to find out my credit score. I logged out, then logged back in and checked my credit score. I did this for both of them.

As of now, I don't have credit for either. I've received both emails saying that I signed up correctly from the credit sites. I checked the click history thing and it says I have to wait seven days before I can file a report.
 9 years ago '06        #1851
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Yep, so wait seven days, file a claim and make sure to include FULL HTML HEADERS with your claim. If you don't know what those are or how to get them, you won't be able to receive a credit.
 9 years ago '04        #1852
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
can you call these guys up? (freexbox360games website) cause i still haven't received it.
 9 years ago '04        #1853
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
I did Amazing web store and overnight genius and still no credit, I though it was instant credit for this but guess they change something about it...
 9 years ago '05        #1854
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
That's what I was saying. The two I did was supposed to be instant, but I still haven't received credit. I did it Saturday afternoon and still haven't received credit.

I have to wait the seven days to request credit. I'm going to cancel the two offers tomorrow, so I hope YFG doesn't give me sh*t when I try to get my credit..
 9 years ago '05        #1855
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I'm sure it works. I received my emails saying that I successfully signed up for the credit sites. Maybe it's a cookie setting or something I have set on firefox that is causing the problem.

I'm 99% sure that I'll get my credits, but it's a pain in the a.ss to have to wait the seven days.
 10-01-2008, 11:07 AM         #1856
00_Stunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
can you call these guys up? (freexbox360games website) cause i still haven't received it.
Yea I still haven't received my game either and it has been over Two weeks since they said they shipped it out. I sent a support ticket telling them about this and am now waiting for a response...

Last edited by 00_Stunna; 10-01-2008 at 11:21 AM..
 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM         #1857
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #1858
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Amazing Web Store still did not credit me and today the day I have to cancel the free trial, will I end up still getting credit for it after I cancel it???
 10-04-2008, 03:14 PM         #1859
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
Amazing Web Store still did not credit me and today the day I have to cancel the free trial, will I end up still getting credit for it after I cancel it???
Yes, if they don't credit, file a Missing Credit Request, Full Headers.

That's the most-crediting offer. The reason you didn't get credit is...

-Use firefox
-Clear cookies before you complete an offer.
-Stay on the confirmation page for one minute.
 9 years ago '05        #1860
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
What do you mean by full headers? I had to file my missing credit reports today and it said that. I just pasted the full email into the box so I hope that works.

I used firefox to do the offers. next time, if they give me credit this time, i'll use IE to do them.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy