Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2008, 11:07 AM         #1781
00_Stunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey last night I did Childrens book club (for canada only) and etutor but I still haven't received any credit. Just wondering how it is they know to give you credit? For etutor I had to make an account and pay th 1.95 but I didn't download anything (was I suppose to?).

For the children's book club I actually ordered the books, and I am actually going to keep the books to give to my niece but for this site I never had to setup an account, I just purchased the books.

I am wondering how freexbox360games knows that you signed up on the other sites? Like on the support tab on the site it says this:

820379793 Aug 27, 2008 Childrens Book of the Month Pending

820379865 Aug 27, 2008 eAuction Tutor Pending

Any help is greatly appreciated
 9 years ago '05        #1782
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10748 10748
 00_Stunna said:
hey last night I did Childrens book club (for canada only) and etutor but I still haven't received any credit. Just wondering how it is they know to give you credit? For etutor I had to make an account and pay th 1.95 but I didn't download anything (was I suppose to?).

For the children's book club I actually ordered the books, and I am actually going to keep the books to give to my niece but for this site I never had to setup an account, I just purchased the books.

I am wondering how freexbox360games knows that you signed up on the other sites? Like on the support tab on the site it says this:

820379793 Aug 27, 2008 Childrens Book of the Month Pending

820379865 Aug 27, 2008 eAuction Tutor Pending

Any help is greatly appreciated

file a claim... show them the emails with FULL HEADERS and they'll review it, and give u credit
 08-28-2008, 12:07 PM         #1783
00_Stunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
file a claim... show them the emails with FULL HEADERS and they'll review it, and give u credit
But on the site it says that I should wait atleast 7 days before I file a claim? Is it okay to file earlier? It has only been a day...
 9 years ago '05        #1784
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 00_Stunna said:
But on the site it says that I should wait atleast 7 days before I file a claim? Is it okay to file earlier? It has only been a day...
it won't let you do it before 7 days is up, the option will be greyed out... give it a few more days.. if u still haven't recieved credit, then on the 7th day the option to file a missing credit report will be available
 9 years ago '08        #1785
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
ne1 know about the two credit report offers on there

i think they are both from the same company, eyemycredit and there is also another 1

on the website it says that it also signs you up for a triple credit monitoring trial that is 7 days and that will charge u 12.95 after the 7th day

this is seperate from the 30 day credit report trial

do you call to cancel both before the 7 days are up, or can i call and cancel the triple advantage monitoring before the 7 days are up, and than call and cancel the eyemycredit before the 30 days are up?/
 9 years ago '05        #1786
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 El Fuerte said:
ne1 know about the two credit report offers on there

i think they are both from the same company, eyemycredit and there is also another 1

on the website it says that it also signs you up for a triple credit monitoring trial that is 7 days and that will charge u 12.95 after the 7th day

this is seperate from the 30 day credit report trial

do you call to cancel both before the 7 days are up, or can i call and cancel the triple advantage monitoring before the 7 days are up, and than call and cancel the eyemycredit before the 30 days are up?/

Cancel Both...I'm doing this offer as we speak...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #1787
El Fuerte 
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
Cancel Both...I'm doing this offer as we speak...:greetings10:
cancel them both when

one is 30 days the other is 7 days

should i just cancel both when i call up to cancel the 7 day one after about 4-5 days?
 9 years ago '05        #1788
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
cancel them both when

one is 30 days the other is 7 days

should i just cancel both when i call up to cancel the 7 day one after about 4-5 days?
No, I've just talked to both and they were extremely helpful. They stated that I had 2 accounts(credit monitoring and triple ____ monitoring) they then stated I could cancel separately which I did for the creditchecktotal offer
 9 years ago '08        #1789
El Fuerte 
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
No, I've just talked to both and they were extremely helpful. They stated that I had 2 accounts(credit monitoring and triple ____ monitoring) they then stated I could cancel separately which I did for the creditchecktotal offer
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jabo1091 again.
aight, good lookin out man
 08-28-2008, 04:53 PM         #1790
00_Stunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey when you guys click on the Google SEO offer does it take you to this site titled Webfetti (link posted)

This site kinda looks sketchy that's why I didn't sign up for anything here. Please let me know if this is the site all of you signed up at to relieve me of my fears.
 9 years ago '08        #1791
El Fuerte 
space
space
has anyone been getting calls from that Amazing Web Stores company?

i just signed up for the offer on Wednesday and they have already called me 4 times
 9 years ago '05        #1792
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
has anyone been getting calls from that Amazing Web Stores company?

i just signed up for the offer on Wednesday and they have already called me 4 times

LOL, I got two calls a day, when I woke up and when I went to sleep.
:angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #1793
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
Oh yeah, if anybody wants to help me out by doing a free offer on a different site, hit me up PLEASE! I need 5 more so yeah...I'll also star your YF360G account so you can get favor on your support requests and shipments.
 9 years ago '05        #1794
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
it's been a while since I used this site.... I'm lookin at the instant offers joint and they no longer say how long u should be registered for... what's been the default time u guys stayed with an offer before cancelling ?
 9 years ago '05        #1795
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
it's been a while since I used this site.... I'm lookin at the instant offers joint and they no longer say how long u should be registered for... what's been the default time u guys stayed with an offer before cancelling ?

3/4ths the time like always...:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #1796
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:

3/4ths the time like always...:applause:
yeah but the offers don't say how long of a trial membership you have to have
 9 years ago '05        #1797
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Nah, they all do, either when you type your shipping info in, or at the bottom before that.
 08-31-2008, 09:53 AM         #1798
00_Stunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

Is it okay to cancel as soon as you have gotten your credit? Like will they ever take away a credit if you cancel an offer right after you get a credit?
 9 years ago '05        #1799
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 00_Stunna said:
Is it okay to cancel as soon as you have gotten your credit? Like will they ever take away a credit if you cancel an offer right after you get a credit?
yep, that's why they always say to cancel maybe 3/4ths into the membership

good looks jab0... it's been so long since I've done this sh*t.. but I'm thinkin about gettin some new sh*t for cheap... which instant offers are poppin right now that won't jerk me?

the reason i got confused before was because I remember before u even went to the site, yf360g would show just exactly how long of a membership you need... unless i'm sadly mistaken
 9 years ago '05        #1800
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
yep, that's why they always say to cancel maybe 3/4ths into the membership

good looks jab0... it's been so long since I've done this sh*t.. but I'm thinkin about gettin some new sh*t for cheap... which instant offers are poppin right now that won't jerk me?

the reason i got confused before was because I remember before u even went to the site, yf360g would show just exactly how long of a membership you need... unless i'm sadly mistaken
Credit Check Total!

I know, just use ya mom's SS#. Trust me its instant credit, and you cancel in 3 days. Plus, when you call they tell you you have two accounts to cancel(it signs you up for two programs).

Of course, quickenbooks, amazing web stores, eauction, yahoo, umm, gamefly(if you've never signed up with them), and the 2nd newest one, I'll check on that...aim me...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago