Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2007, 06:07 PM         #141
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
Here's more proof...

This is the game i order too,I'm waiting on it to be shipped
 11-05-2007, 06:09 PM         #142
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my cod4 says "Shipping Soon" :applause:
 11-05-2007, 06:34 PM         #143
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ordered 4 copies of guitar hero 3.... I wonder how long this sh*t is going to take to ship.
 10 years ago '05        #144
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
not to sound like an idiot... but does both At Home Rewards and Privacy Matter 1-2-3 offer the Your Savings Club as the automatic service that you "agree" to sign up to when signing up with them? I can't remember lol
 10 years ago '04        #145
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:
not to sound like an idiot... but does both At Home Rewards and Privacy Matter 1-2-3 offer the Your Savings Club as the automatic service that you "agree" to sign up to when signing up with them? I can't remember lol
Hahha, don't worry. I was wondering the same thing. I'm pretty sure they do. But the only thing for me is that i signed them up on two different days. So i don't know when to cancel each one so I know to get the credit for it. So i'm gonna cross my fingers and cancel them all tomorrow. On day 4 and 5 for two of my groups.
 10 years ago '05        #146
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
Good looks homie... in the emails that they send you, they give u a date when they're going to begin charging you so i say cancel a day or 2 before the date in the email... i'm cancelling everything this saturday since they're gonna start charging me next monday..

and my COD4 status now says "shipping soon" which is probably the equivalent of "I STILL DON'T KNOW n*gga, sh*t"
 10 years ago '06        #147
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
your savings club sent you an email with your member number. call to cancel and use that number. you only have to cancel once
 10 years ago '04        #148
Chea! 
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
your savings club sent you an email with your member number. call to cancel and use that number. you only have to cancel once
I appreciate the Info. Have you guys tried any of the other sites this place offers? I was looking at the free360s and stuff like that. But i imagine you can't do 2 one dollar offers and get a free 360. Anyone know anything about it?
 10 years ago '06        #149
space
space
 Chea! said:
I appreciate the Info. Have you guys tried any of the other sites this place offers? I was looking at the free360s and stuff like that. But i imagine you can't do 2 one dollar offers and get a free 360. Anyone know anything about it?
every offer/trial is worth a certain amount of points. it would take over 20 offers to get close to redeeming the 360. yourfree360games.com is the only site on the whole network actually worth talking about
 10 years ago '04        #150
Chea! 
space
space
space
Yo Fellas,
Have any of you canceled your memberships thru the websites? They have that option on a couple of them, but if it's better to call/ more effective i'll cancel that way. Thanks for the tips.

Peace Peace. -Chea!
 10 years ago '06        #151
space
space
call.
 10 years ago '05        #152
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
GLAD I COULD HELP BX BECOME UPS STALKERS
 10 years ago '04        #153
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140

[pic - click to view]

yeah..buddy, my sh*t is coming
 11-06-2007, 10:09 AM         #154
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your estimated ship date is Nov.10,will u get it on that date or will they ship it out on that date?
 10 years ago '05        #155
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
they will ship it on that date
 10 years ago '06        #156
space
space
the estimated shipping dates are pretty much b.s., put it like this, i signed up for offers on a thursday and friday right? the very next friday i got my package of goodies. the estimated shipping date was october 4th and i got the package on october 5th.
 10 years ago '04        #157
Chea! 
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
the estimated shipping dates are pretty much b.s., put it like this, i signed up for offers on a thursday and friday right? the very next friday i got my package of goodies. the estimated shipping date was october 4th and i got the package on october 5th.
That would be great. B/c I Just cancelled 3 of my 4 offers midway thru the trial week. One of the deals was the 14 day trial. Now i just have to wait to get my stuff. And my xbox comes back to me from the Texas repair center in a day or two. So the timing would be grand.
 10 years ago '04        #158
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
ay ComicBookGuy did they ship your GHIII yet?
 10 years ago '07        #159
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
i'm curious about that, too, CBG. i also did the offers for GHIII because all the other things wifey cops for me. I figured I'd let her save the $100 bones on that one lol.
 10 years ago '06        #160
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
ay ComicBookGuy did they ship your GHIII yet?
It's gone into "Shipping Soon" status. Who knows what that means. Probably just putting that up there to look like its updated, but really just to shut me up from complaining. Here's my convo with them about it:

Looking at the Guitar Hero III bundle on Amazon, it has been sold out for quite some time. I pre-ordered the bundle through your site close to two weeks before it went on sale. The game looks to be under high demand, and the bundle will possibly not be available for an extended amount of time. The bundle is also pulling a price upwards of $145 now on Amazon. Could you please clear up the confusion (if possible) and let me know when I should be expecting the bundle to ship? Will Trainn use a different company other then Amazon (if its sold out) to order and ship the 360 games and accessories?

Answered by: Client
Date: 2007-11-01
Time: 08:50:50
Response 3:

We are not fulfilling Guitar Hero III orders through Amazon as it is sold out, the orders are being fulfilled by other fulfillment sources.

Your bundle has entered into the shipping process and will be shipped to you in the next 1-2 business days. Once it has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2007-11-03
Time: 22:01:53
The bundle IS in pretty high demand, so I'm not going to throw a fit about it. But if its not here by the end of the week I'm going to write them again.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy