Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
quizzical 
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
it doesnt say when i suppose to cancel it. after i sign up for 2 offers how long does it take to ship my game? help me out cause iam not trying to get charged for this stuff.
 10 years ago '05        #82
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
Damn, did this on Saturday, got my first sh*t today, should get my extra controller tomorrow...Today I got the play-n-charge kit, extra battery and 1600 MS Points...Good sh*t no doubt!!
 10 years ago '05        #83
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2476 2476
next week when i get paid im gonna go buy a visa gift card and try this.
 10 years ago '05        #84
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Ex The God said:
CBG or Jabo tell me 2-4 more offers I can do that arent that expensive and are fairly quick...Cuz I wanna get that Keyboard and GH III (i know its back ordered but ill be patient)
Simply You
Privacy Matters
At Home Rewards
QuickBooks Quick Start
Google SEO
Ultima Weight Loss b wild'n :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #85
quizzical 
space
space
i need some help............... anybody willing to lend a hand
 10 years ago '06        #86
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 quizzical said:
i need some help............... anybody willing to lend a hand
w what
 10 years ago '05        #87
quizzical 
space
space
it doesnt say when i suppose to cancel it. after i sign up for 2 offers how long does it take to ship my game? help me out cause iam not trying to get charged for this stuff. plus i sign up for gamefly and i havent got a point for it.
 10 years ago '04        #88
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
Stamps.com posts a $15 charge on your debit/credit card to ensure it's an authentic account. Once they see the $15 can cash, they cancel the request. So just make sure there's $15 you can spare when you do this offer

does this one really take 4 weeks??
 10 years ago '04        #89
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
ok im not gettin how this sh*t works
 10 years ago '06        #90
space
space
this isnt rocket science

quizzz - READ the TERMS AND CONDITIONS for EVERY OFFER YOU DO. note the CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE NUMBER, NAME OF THE COMPANY, AND LENGTH OF TRIAL. IT WILL ALWAYS SAY THE TRIAL LENGTH, just READ and find it. It's either 7 days, 10 days, 14 days, 20 days or 30 days. Read people.

The Stamps.com doesn't take 30 days, but you have to remain a member for 21 days. The offer should credit to your account instantly.
 10 years ago '05        #91
quizzical 
space
space
but i still havent got credit for gamefly.
 11-02-2007, 10:38 AM         #92
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, i tried calling that privacy matters to cancel my membership and all i get is some crazy static, screeching sound when i call there
 11-02-2007, 11:00 AM         #93
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many games can u get on your first 2 offer ?
 10 years ago '04        #94
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Mcmasterlock said:
How many games can u get on your first 2 offer ?
only 1 game

every 2 offers = 1 game or anything else
 11-02-2007, 11:35 AM         #95
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the best game to get now? I just completed my first the offers.

Last edited by Mcmasterlock; 11-02-2007 at 11:37 AM..
 11-02-2007, 12:40 PM         #96
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I place the order,now how can i tell if the order went through?

Last edited by Mcmasterlock; 11-02-2007 at 12:53 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #97
space
space
the offer will credit to your account. it will be on the "progress" section of the site.
 10 years ago '04        #98
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
to whoever this worked for hit me up on aim TrayLB3rdBlock
 11-02-2007, 03:21 PM         #99
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
All I ask for reading this tutorial is using my referral link.

hxxp://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php*****238868
***** = " ?=ref " without the quotes (5 keys)

This is not a "pyramid scheme" site, you can earn hundreds (even over a thousand, like im doing) of dollars in 360 games & accessories for 1/3 of the retail price.

I've done the following offers so far so I can only speak on the ones I've actually done and credited and cancelled:

The following offers credit instantly and are cheap, easy to cancel:
At Home Rewards
Simply You
Increase My Margin*
Google SEO Supervisor*
Privacy Matters

* = This company who runs both of these trials (Pafific Webworks) runs about 3 other offers on the site (Yahoo, Quicken, some other one) and you can only use ONE CARD PER OFFER. So use five different cards if you can but this one of the real easy offers.

(Keep in mind some of these offers try to secretly sign you up for another $1 club [read the fine print in the terms and conditions, people] so remember to call and cancel that additional club that's NOT part of these 360games credits.)

The following two offers require you to order the trial product through U.S. mail, cancel the trial AND mail the product back:
Video Professor
Dermacia
AdvantageLangauge

Stamps.com posts a $15 charge on your debit/credit card to ensure it's an authentic account. Once they see the $15 can cash, they cancel the request. So just make sure there's $15 you can spare when you do this offer

12 in One - I dont remember how much S&H was but they send you the package and if you cancel they let you keep the rest. No B.S. but they mail you a package so remember that

The following 3 I had to file missing credit requests for:

AutoVantage - I had to file a missing credit request for this one, it finally cleared after I provided (REMEMBER THIS WHEN FILING A MISSING CREDIT REQUEST!) FULL HTML E-MAIL HEADERS of the confirmation/welcome e-mails they send you.

Advantage Language - They mail you a DVD with 3 discs, you mail it all back and they refund the S&H you paid them originally. All you pay is the S&H charge to mail back which is like $4. I had to file a missing credit request for this one.

The Amazon Diet - I had to file a missing credit request for this one too, BUT I got lucky because this company was updating their servers when I ordered the product, so they got my order but they didn't actually process it, I never got charged and they still verified the credit. You'll probably have different luck so I'm not sure if they make you mail the pills back or not.

GreatFun - CREDIT CARDS ONLY, credits in about a week

CompleteHome is the same company as GreatFun, and also only allows Credit Cards, but I've never been able to get that offer to go through. Whenever I try to sign up, it goes to a blank page with "error" somewhere in the URL. I asked them about it and they said they will tell the advertiser which means it's not gonna get fixed. If anyone else gets it to work, let me know.

Prop me for this post if you actually do these offers. And DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE because my acct can get terminated for "writing a tutorial"

All I ask for reading this tutorial is using my referral link.

hxxp://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php*****238868
***** = " ?=ref " without the quotes (5 keys)
aye man i did that link to post you as a reference and its askin me for your email...if you wanna give it to me in the next few hours ill hook you up with a reference
 11-02-2007, 03:50 PM         #100
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright i just signed up for the simply you offer (and the your savings club that is secretly attached to it)...i go back to yourfree360games.com to log in with my email and password and it says incorrect password..im SURE i am typing in the right password....what do i do?
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy