Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
 147
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #781
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 deziking said:
anyone got the cancalation # to disney book club? can't get on to their site.
it comes with the invoice slip on the package

same with your account number

and i dont know if you HAVE to put a book in your queue for zooba, but i did and it credited instantly
 12-04-2007, 09:45 AM         #782
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my boy just kept all the books n sh*t and reported his debit card lost and they gave him a whole new number and account.
 10 years ago '06        #783
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 Jann said:
my boy just kept all the books n sh*t and reported his debit card lost and they gave him a whole new number and account.
thats not a bad idea, but you cant have your games/accessories sent to the same physical address. and i dont think they accept p.o. boxes. and im pretty sure the offer sites verify the e-mail address, name on card, card number, and billing address.

i used my dads card for one offer on my account (eAuctionTutor) and it didnt credit because i had to type his address in on the offer. so using a different address other then the one tied to your name = doesn't work.
 10 years ago '04        #784
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,536 | Props total: 5117 5117
damn yo thats not a bad idea sh*t. but i got debit card straight from the bank so i can't fu*k around with the cancelation.
 10 years ago '06        #785
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 deziking said:
damn yo thats not a bad idea sh*t. but i got debit card straight from the bank so i can't fu*k around with the cancelation.
as opposed to your debit card being straight from where? italy? all our debit cards go to banks.. you can easily cancel your debit card and bank account and get new ones. ever heard of identity theft? it happened to me in september, and i got a new account/card and everything was set up within 2 days.
 12-04-2007, 01:27 PM         #786
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
as opposed to your debit card being straight from where? italy? all our debit cards go to banks.. you can easily cancel your debit card and bank account and get new ones. ever heard of identity theft? it happened to me in september, and i got a new account/card and everything was set up within 2 days.
i dont think faking identity theft in order to get a credit on yourfree360games.com is that good of an idea.

just find friends who dont play 360 to do the offers and give them 10 bucks for their troubles





oh and i read this on the site a lil while ago under terms and agreements

VII. ABUSE
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other Transcendent Innovations site.

2. Individuals found abusing advertisers offer or posting cancellation "walkthroughs," cheats, or items of similar nature will be subject to indefinite suspension from the site.





IM SNITCHIN ON THREADSTARTER!
 10 years ago '06        #787
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 NickthaQuick1 said:
i dont think faking identity theft in order to get a credit on yourfree360games.com is that good of an idea.

just find friends who dont play 360 to do the offers and give them 10 bucks for their troubles





oh and i read this on the site a lil while ago under terms and agreements

VII. ABUSE
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other Transcendent Innovations site.

2. Individuals found abusing advertisers offer or posting cancellation "walkthroughs," cheats, or items of similar nature will be subject to indefinite suspension from the site.





IM SNITCHIN ON THREADSTARTER!
i didnt say faking identity theft was a good idea. all i said was that you can replace your debit card and banking account easily. its standard procedure. dezi was making it sound like its a hard process or something, but its easy.
 10 years ago '06        #788
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 1355 1355
God damn i canceld all of my 3 offers i did (Privacy Matters 123,
At Home Rewards,Simply You) and i need one more for second gift... but when i fill my info in it gives me

An Error Has Occurred

validation failed

<< Go Back

for these sites:

-Yahoo Success Center
-QuickBooks Quick Start
-Google SEO Supervisor
-eAuction Tutor
-Increase My Margin


ive been getting that for a week now and its pissing me off!! is there any other safe offers i can do and cancel later?
 10 years ago '04        #789
coolaid1914 
space
avatar space
space
$832 | Props total: 164 164
question.... i just finished my offers and am waiting for my item to ship. is it ok for me to reset my account and start my second go round?

i saw this address but no one answered.

thanks
 12-04-2007, 04:00 PM         #790
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
as opposed to your debit card being straight from where? italy? all our debit cards go to banks.. you can easily cancel your debit card and bank account and get new ones. ever heard of identity theft? it happened to me in september, and i got a new account/card and everything was set up within 2 days.
he means those debit cards you can get from like rite-aid and put in any type of doofy information you want. my boy got a debit card and put his name as McLovin and he got 3 games so far.

He's done with the offer site which is why he asked for a new debit card. instead of keeping track of the offers he did, numbers and member ID's he just didnt give a fu*k and cancelled the card.

dont know if his new card would work with the same offers but he did it as a way to cancel all his sh*t he signed up for, not to get more sh*t.

I was with him when he reported his card lost and the lady on the other line was laughing mad hard when she saw his name was McLovin.


Last edited by Jann; 12-04-2007 at 04:05 PM..
 12-04-2007, 04:28 PM         #791
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
he means those debit cards you can get from like rite-aid and put in any type of doofy information you want. my boy got a debit card and put his name as McLovin and he got 3 games so far.
I was with him when he reported his card lost and the lady on the other line was laughing mad hard when she saw his name was McLovin.


lmao


that sh*t is funny as hell... anygay got my Fifa 08 just now, bout to unwrap it and stick it in (no homo)

only a day late for my birthday but ill take it, this thread is the best thing that happened to BX:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #792
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 old-skool said:
God damn i canceld all of my 3 offers i did (Privacy Matters 123,
At Home Rewards,Simply You) and i need one more for second gift... but when i fill my info in it gives me

An Error Has Occurred

validation failed

<< Go Back

for these sites:

-Yahoo Success Center
-QuickBooks Quick Start
-Google SEO Supervisor
-eAuction Tutor
-Increase My Margin


ive been getting that for a week now and its pissing me off!! is there any other safe offers i can do and cancel later?
stamps.com

 coolaid1914 said:
question.... i just finished my offers and am waiting for my item to ship. is it ok for me to reset my account and start my second go round?

i saw this address but no one answered.

thanks
yes its ok
 10 years ago '06        #793
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 1355 1355
ight.....schoolslastic or wat ever they are called are charging me $13.99 ... but I cancled all of my offers... shouldn't it have cancled too???? anywayz on my credit card accout its still pending or w.e... but I don't want it... will they cancel it cuz I cancled the other offers? or am I gone have to call em???? one more thing.. I kno it was from one of the offers I did qnd I thibk it was thank u now plz order some other stuff or something..... wat do I do guys??????
 10 years ago '04        #794
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
Aite imma try this and try to get GHIII!? Hopefully they get sh*t before christmas.
 10 years ago '06        #795
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 old-skool said:
ight.....schoolslastic or wat ever they are called are charging me $13.99 ... but I cancled all of my offers... shouldn't it have cancled too???? anywayz on my credit card accout its still pending or w.e... but I don't want it... will they cancel it cuz I cancled the other offers? or am I gone have to call em???? one more thing.. I kno it was from one of the offers I did qnd I thibk it was thank u now plz order some other stuff or something..... wat do I do guys??????
what??? you gotta cancel that specific scholastic offer to not get charged for it. theres three different scholastic ones, disney, dr seuss and care bears. mail the book(s) back you paid for if you want a refund. you have to mail it back 7 days after you receive it. they refund your paid postage too. sh*t is not rocket science.. as for your other problem, try to explain it better..
 10 years ago '04        #796
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Anyone know why I get this error message with ANY offer I try to do...

Aaron,

you are ineligible to purchase this offer at this time.

We have another offer we think you will be interested in:
 10 years ago '05        #797
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
what offers have u done so far?
 10 years ago '04        #798
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
At Home Rewards

Claim a Free $25 Home Depot Gift Card as a member Yours with a Free 7-day trial as a member Save at top home centers, retailers and service providers Act Now and create the home of your dreams - for less

To receive credit for this offer you must register and try the service for a minimum of 5 days.. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.


Usually credits instantly.

Ok Im doing At Home Rewards as my first offer, as I read on the first page of the thread, it says for 7-day trials to cancell at 3-4 days. But as above bold says a minimum of 5 days, is this something new? Should I cancel now on the 5th day. Help would be greatly appreciated.
 10 years ago '04        #799
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Advantage Language
Dr. Seuss Book Club
Google SEO Supervisor
Advantage Language
At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
 10 years ago '05        #800
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
You're probably doing an offer that's under the same parent company as the offers you've done already.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy