Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
my friend tried this out and ordered halo 3. they shipped him the tin edition one scratches all up on that hoe. hes gonna try and exchange.

in case yall are wondering, this website gets money for all the offers you do. its pretty much referral money. so they pay you off for doing that for them. they order all of the 360 stuff straight from amazon and ship to your address. guitar hero III is out of stock on amazon, and im waiting on that one next, so it might be a while.

If you use any of my advice or posts when doing this stuff, I ask of you to use my referral link when signing up. You can do countless of offers for very cheap on your own and then refer your friends and get games for them doing their own offers.

hxxp://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php*****238868
***** = " ?=ref " without the quotes (5 keys) remove the x's in the url

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:02 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #62
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
well i did everything in that tutorial, and i placed an order as well. i have one question.....

which offers are the $1 or $4.95 ones...

i did the $25 home depot thing, Google SEO, & privacy matters but it shows that i only got 2 completed offers instead of the Google SEO one. what's going on?
 10 years ago '06        #63
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,877 | Props total: 25639 25639
 10 years ago '04        #64
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
ay comic book guy, post in here when you get ur GHIII

thats probably when ill start doin this sh*t. i might start up when i get my xbox back cuz i still dont own halo 3 (and need it) (even tho i beat the game already lol)
 10 years ago '05        #65
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
my friend tried this out and ordered halo 3. they shipped him the tin edition one scratches all up on that hoe. hes gonna try and exchange.

in case yall are wondering, this website gets money for all the offers you do. its pretty much referral money. so they pay you off for doing that for them. they order all of the 360 stuff straight from amazon and ship to your address. guitar hero III is out of stock on amazon, and im waiting on that one next, so it might be a while.
GOTDAMN!
 10 years ago '05        #66
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 slimgangsta18 said:
well i did everything in that tutorial, and i placed an order as well. i have one question.....

which offers are the $1 or $4.95 ones...

i did the $25 home depot thing, Google SEO, & privacy matters but it shows that i only got 2 completed offers instead of the Google SEO one. what's going on?
itll come probly later on today
 10-31-2007, 09:21 AM         #67
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comic book guy debit card works for all the offers i have a buddy that signed up for gamefly with a debit card
 10 years ago '06        #68
space
space
If you use any of my advice or posts when doing this stuff, I ask of you to use my referral link when signing up. You can do countless of offers for very cheap on your own and then refer your friends and get games for them doing their own offers.

DaveB11 said:
comic book guy debit card works for all the offers i have a buddy that signed up for gamefly with a debit card
not all of them. you need a credit card for greatfun and completehome, for sure. and i cant get completehome to work. if anyone else can let me know.

the reason my debit wasn't working for the offers like gamefly was because my bank put a hold on my card because of all the activity.

ill post when the site says GHIII has shipped. I dont know how long its going to take. This is what I wrote them;

1) How long does it take for games to come out of the pre-order stage and start to be shipped?

Depending on availability, items in the pre-order stage enter the shipping process 1-2 days after the item has been released.
And I also asked them about Rock Band;

In regard to your other question, if or how Rock Band would be offered has not yet been announced. If it is added to our site, it would be during the next update which will occur in early November so we would recommend checking back in the next week to 10 days to see if it has been added to our site.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:01 PM..
 10-31-2007, 11:42 AM         #69
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tryna get these

Virtua f!ghter 5
Halo 3 Wireless Headset
Call of Duty 4
Halo 3 Spartan Controller
Mass Effect

what offers should I do?
 10 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
itll come probly later on today
hope so cause thats one offer i didn't need to do. plus could've kept that $4.95 for another offer
 10 years ago '06        #71
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
hey guys im i got a real problem right now. I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD!! can you use a debit card or something someone help me out please:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 jeromeLS said:
hey guys im i got a real problem right now. I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD!! can you use a debit card or something someone help me out please:banghead:
yea you can use a debit card
 10 years ago '06        #73
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
 slimgangsta18 said:
yea you can use a debit card
thanks bro but do i just leave the credit card type and expiration date fields blank? what do i do if i use a debit card im confused??
 10-31-2007, 07:18 PM         #74
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i might try this this weekend when i getta chance...i also only have a debit card.... so you order the offers...wait 6 days till the credit goes through..and cancel before the deal is charged onto your debit card? that sounds easy enough. what do you guys do to remind yourselfs post it notes or something? i got so much goin on right now with school and work i dont wanna forget.

what are the easiest offers to do with a debit card..also how many offers would i have to do to get a wireless headset some MS points
 10 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 jeromeLS said:
thanks bro but do i just leave the credit card type and expiration date fields blank? what do i do if i use a debit card im confused??
no, i don't care what you purchase on the net, you will ALWAYS have to fill in those blanks. you use your debit card like a credit card, fill in all the correct info, then make sure you cancel a day before they start charging your debit card
 10 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said:
yeah i might try this this weekend when i getta chance...i also only have a debit card.... so you order the offers...wait 6 days till the credit goes through..and cancel before the deal is charged onto your debit card? that sounds easy enough. what do you guys do to remind yourselfs post it notes or something? i got so much goin on right now with school and work i dont wanna forget.

what are the easiest offers to do with a debit card..also how many offers would i have to do to get a wireless headset some MS points
quick easiest 3 are

Simply You, Privacy Matters & At Home rewards

Instant Credit Offer & They only charge you a $1 which they will refund that back to you when you cancel before that due date
 10 years ago '06        #77
space
space
All I ask for reading this tutorial is using my referral link.

***** = " ?=ref " without the quotes (5 keys)

This is not a "pyramid scheme" site, you can earn hundreds (even over a thousand, like im doing) of dollars in 360 games & accessories for 1/3 of the retail price.

I've done the following offers so far so I can only speak on the ones I've actually done and credited and cancelled:

The following offers credit instantly and are cheap, easy to cancel:
At Home Rewards
Simply You
Increase My Margin*
Google SEO Supervisor*
Privacy Matters

* = This company who runs both of these trials (Pafific Webworks) runs about 3 other offers on the site (Yahoo, Quicken, some other one) and you can only use ONE CARD PER OFFER. So use five different cards if you can but this one of the real easy offers.

(Keep in mind some of these offers try to secretly sign you up for another $1 club [read the fine print in the terms and conditions, people] so remember to call and cancel that additional club that's NOT part of these 360games credits.)

The following two offers require you to order the trial product through U.S. mail, cancel the trial AND mail the product back:
Video Professor
Dermacia
AdvantageLangauge

Stamps.com posts a $15 charge on your debit/credit card to ensure it's an authentic account. Once they see the $15 can cash, they cancel the request. So just make sure there's $15 you can spare when you do this offer

12 in One - I dont remember how much S&H was but they send you the package and if you cancel they let you keep the rest. No B.S. but they mail you a package so remember that

The following 3 I had to file missing credit requests for:

AutoVantage - I had to file a missing credit request for this one, it finally cleared after I provided (REMEMBER THIS WHEN FILING A MISSING CREDIT REQUEST!) FULL HTML E-MAIL HEADERS of the confirmation/welcome e-mails they send you.

Advantage Language - They mail you a DVD with 3 discs, you mail it all back and they refund the S&H you paid them originally. All you pay is the S&H charge to mail back which is like $4. I had to file a missing credit request for this one.

The Amazon Diet - I had to file a missing credit request for this one too, BUT I got lucky because this company was updating their servers when I ordered the product, so they got my order but they didn't actually process it, I never got charged and they still verified the credit. You'll probably have different luck so I'm not sure if they make you mail the pills back or not.

GreatFun - CREDIT CARDS ONLY, credits in about a week

CompleteHome is the same company as GreatFun, and also only allows Credit Cards, but I've never been able to get that offer to go through. Whenever I try to sign up, it goes to a blank page with "error" somewhere in the URL. I asked them about it and they said they will tell the advertiser which means it's not gonna get fixed. If anyone else gets it to work, let me know.

Prop me for this post if you actually do these offers. And DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE because my acct can get terminated for "writing a tutorial"

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 08:54 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:

This is not a "pyramid scheme" site, you can earn hundreds (even over a thousand, like im doing) of dollars in 360 games & accessories for 1/3 of the retail price.

I've done the following offers so far so I can only speak on the ones I've actually done and credited and cancelled:

The following offers credit instantly and are cheap, easy to cancel:
At Home Rewards
Simply You
Increase My Margin*
Google SEO Supervisor*
Privacy Matters

* = This company who runs both of these trials (Pafific Webworks) runs about 3 other offers on the site (Yahoo, Quicken, some other one) and you can only use ONE CARD PER OFFER. So use five different cards if you can but this one of the real easy offers.

(Keep in mind some of these offers try to secretly sign you up for another $1 club [read the fine print in the terms and conditions, people] so remember to call and cancel that additional club that's NOT part of these 360games credits.)

The following two offers require you to order the trial product through U.S. mail, cancel the trial AND mail the product back:
Video Professor
Dermacia
AdvantageLangauge

Stamps.com posts a $15 charge on your debit/credit card to ensure it's an authentic account. Once they see the $15 can cash, they cancel the request. So just make sure there's $15 you can spare when you do this offer

12 in One - I dont remember how much S&H was but they send you the package and if you cancel they let you keep the rest. No B.S. but they mail you a package so remember that

The following 3 I had to file missing credit requests for:

AutoVantage - I had to file a missing credit request for this one, it finally cleared after I provided (REMEMBER THIS WHEN FILING A MISSING CREDIT REQUEST!) FULL HTML E-MAIL HEADERS of the confirmation/welcome e-mails they send you.

Advantage Language - They mail you a DVD with 3 discs, you mail it all back and they refund the S&H you paid them originally. All you pay is the S&H charge to mail back which is like $4. I had to file a missing credit request for this one.

The Amazon Diet - I had to file a missing credit request for this one too, BUT I got lucky because this company was updating their servers when I ordered the product, so they got my order but they didn't actually process it, I never got charged and they still verified the credit. You'll probably have different luck so I'm not sure if they make you mail the pills back or not.

GreatFun - CREDIT CARDS ONLY, credits in about a week

CompleteHome is the same company as GreatFun, and also only allows Credit Cards, but I've never been able to get that offer to go through. Whenever I try to sign up, it goes to a blank page with "error" somewhere in the URL. I asked them about it and they said they will tell the advertiser which means it's not gonna get fixed. If anyone else gets it to work, let me know.

Prop me for this post if you actually do these offers. And DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE because my acct can get terminated for "writing a tutorial"

I might have to file a missing credit report on Google SEO, They took the $4.95 & the e-mail but doesn't show as a complete offer. sh*t need to hurry up, cause im trying to get the COD4
 10 years ago '05        #79
quizzical 
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
how do you know when to cancel before they charge you?
 10 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 quizzical said:
how do you know when to cancel before they charge you?
they will tell you the date when their gonna charge you in your e-mail
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy