Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #641
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
You'll then be brought up to another window where you'll click continue with this offer.
You'll have to fill out another form where you'll have to put in your name, address, credit card, info, etc.

this s**t wuz in the directions in the initial posts. it made me think that once u fill out an offer, that if another offer wuz 2 pop up after u filled out an offer, that you'd have 2 fill it out. this is wut i wuzn't sure about. bcuz 1nce i filled out the rising star one, i got another offer on sum bulls**t n i didn't c a no thank u option or nothin. i thought in order 4 the 1st offer 2 go through that i had 2 fill the s**t out. bcuz the s**t said u had 2 fill out another form. so i thought the other offer/extra s**t wuz the another.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 11-25-2007 at 08:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #642
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 Comic Book Guy said:
you just posted way too much.

anyways, you should have read, done your research and figured out rising star isn't a good offer to do. if they find out you bought their product through a third party site (which you did) then you have to pay $20 to buy the discs. they force you into buying it. read the terms and conditions and look for third party offers. overnight genius is the same way.

also a tip, read the requirements for every offer you do. it will tell you EXACTLY what you have to do to receive credit. you never have to do any of the "extra offers" once you sign up for a trial.
yo youre wrong Comic book.

i called them to ask about that $20 charge you were referring to.. the guy said its because you didnt cancel it in time
thats why you got charged
 10 years ago '06        #643
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
also let me ask this question. 4 those using debit card, is 2 points or 2 offers suppose 2 leave u with 6 purchases? how many purchases r u suppose 2 make when doin this s**t?cuz i got about two $2 purchases n sum change charged on my debit n about 4 1.00 n sum change purchases showin up in my transaction report.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 11-25-2007 at 09:20 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #644
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
 notoriousthugzz said:
yo youre wrong Comic book.

i called them to ask about that $20 charge you were referring to.. the guy said its because you didnt cancel it in time
thats why you got charged
Direct from the Rising Star Terms and Conditions:

Incentive Offers.
If Customer orders the Product through a third party incentive website that qualifies Customer for a free gift and Customer cancels Customer's subscription before the Free Trial Period has expired, Customer will be disqualified from receiving the free gift. Any questions concerning incentive websites and/or a.ssociated free gifts should be directed to the website owner where the free gift offer was made

In other words, if you do cancel on time, you get stuck with paying $20 to keep the discs anyways. Or if you cancel, they don't report your credit to YF360G. They pretty much fu*k you over. And it's in the agreement too, so you can't dispute it.

Maybe you got a nicer guy or someone who didn't follow all of the rules, but the clause is right there in writing, the same clause is in the Overnight Genius rules too.
 10 years ago '04        #645
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
Direct from the Rising Star Terms and Conditions:

Incentive Offers.
If Customer orders the Product through a third party incentive website that qualifies Customer for a free gift and Customer cancels Customer's subscription before the Free Trial Period has expired, Customer will be disqualified from receiving the free gift. Any questions concerning incentive websites and/or a.ssociated free gifts should be directed to the website owner where the free gift offer was made

In other words, if you do cancel on time, you get stuck with paying $20 to keep the discs anyways. Or if you cancel, they don't report your credit to YF360G. They pretty much fu*k you over. And it's in the agreement too, so you can't dispute it.

Maybe you got a nicer guy or someone who didn't follow all of the rules, but the clause is right there in writing, the same clause is in the Overnight Genius rules too.
i see what youre saying
basically i dont see how it says if you cancel it on time you have to pay them $20 tho.. from what that says it just says I dont get to keep the free gift.
I basically called them right after you said that sh*t about the $20 and the dude told me thats only if you don't cancel it on time or something
I don't kno exactly.. but I'm canceling a few more things tomorrow so I should find out.
 10 years ago '06        #646
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
i see what youre saying
basically i dont see how it says if you cancel it on time you have to pay them $20 tho.. from what that says it just says I dont get to keep the free gift.
I basically called them right after you said that sh*t about the $20 and the dude told me thats only if you don't cancel it on time or something
I don't kno exactly.. but I'm canceling a few more things tomorrow so I should find out.
Rising Star will ask you if you participated in a third party offer to do this trial. If you say yes, then they'll charge you $20 and make you keep the discs. I can confirm they do post the credit to YF360G after that though. If you say no, you don't have to pay the $20 but I can't confirm if you still receive credit. Who knows how much these people actually look into this stuff. But I didn't want to take any chances.

The legal jargon in the terms and conditions means this: If you used a third party site (YF360G) to do this offer, you cannot cancel like normal. You have to pay $20 to keep the CD's, then you get the credit.

Let me know how it goes
 10 years ago '06        #647
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
Dear *******,

Welcome! You are receiving this email because you accepted a special offer to save money through the Your Savings Club savings service. Your Savings Club is one of America's premier saving programs that provides you access to extra savings for many of your favorite stores, restaurants, movie theatres, theme parks and more -- every day of the year! Just take a moment to browse the Your Savings Club website and see how you can start saving with major retailers today.

Start saving right now -- simply go to the URL below!

For your reference, your membership ID# is: *********.

Here are just some of the benefits and savings that await you:

l Save up to 10% on gift cards for major stores and restaurants like Land's End, Dillard's, Red Lobster (R) and Olive Garden (R) .

l Buy movie tickets for as little as $5.50 each 1 to nearly every theatre chain in the nation, including AMC Theatres (R) , Cinemark (R) , National Amusements (R) /Multiplex (R) and Regal Entertainment (Regal, United Artists, Edwards).

l Save up to 40% on admissions to top theme parks -- including Florida and California attractions.

l You can even compare prices at the click of a mouse.

All of these benefits -- and many others -- are fully explained on the Your Savings Club website.

We invite you to use our services. If you don't feel that our services and benefits are everything we say they are, simply call us toll-free at 877-820-7107 to cancel your membership. Your Savings Club will automatically charge the membership fee to your card and, unless you call to cancel, at the then-current fee each new membership month.

The e-mail address that you entered when you enrolled (***@***.COM) is your electronic signature and constitutes your written authorization to debit your account. You can call the Customer Service number at any time to ask to review your electronic signature or to resolve a debit card related issue.

Beginning 11/28/2007, unless you call to cancel, your monthly membership fee will be automatically debited each month on or about that same date from the checking account a.ssociated with the debit card that you provided on your date of enrollment.

Important: Please save this email for future reference, and bookmark for instant access to your benefits.

Sincerely,
Member Savings

This membership program is administered by Adaptive Marketing LLC , a leading provider of discount membership programs.

Participating vendors are neither sponsors, co-sponsors nor affiliates of Your Savings Club . Gift card/certificate savings are an exclusive offer of Your Savings Club and are valid only on gift cards/certificates purchased through Your Savings Club . Please see back of gift card/certificate for terms and conditions of use. All vendor trademarks and copyrights remain the property of the individual vendor. Your Savings Club uses vendor names, logos and any other vendor material by permission of each vendor. Please visit the Your Savings Club website or call Member Savings for complete terms and conditions related to participating vendors.

1 Discount off movie ticket face value is sponsored by Your Savings Club . Discount ticket prices subject to a surcharge in NYC area for AMC Theatres. There is a $2.50 surcharge for tickets redeemed in Manhattan, NY, United Artists Theatres. Discount tickets are not valid generally for the first ten (10) days of a motion picture's release. Good any day of the week thereafter, including holidays and weekends. Movie ticket purchases made through Your Savings Club are limited to ten (10) per day, 100 per membership year. Discount tickets may not be valid for special movie theatre events. Other restrictions may apply and vary by chain. Special engagements excluded. Special-engagements restriction is necessary to comply with the contractual obligations of motion picture distributors on certain films.
okay, i got my 3 emails. this is only 1 of them, mind u.

i did this s**t on sunday. do i have 2 wait the 3 days, which is Wednesday, November 28th 2 cancel this s**t. judgin from the email, it looks as if they'll start chargin me on Wednesday, the 28th if i don't cancel b4 that, which leaves me wit 2 days 2 cancel.
 10 years ago '06        #648
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
Dear *******,

Welcome! You're receiving this email because you accepted a special offer to save money through the At Home Rewards+ SM savings service. You can now enjoy exclusive savings on decorating, home improvement, gardening, and entertaining! Just take a moment to browse the At Home Rewards+ website and see how you can receive savings with major retailers today!

Claim your gift!
To claim your gift, simply log on to and click on the "Claim Your Free Gift" link.

Start saving right now -- simply go to the URL below!

For your reference, your membership ID# is: ********.

Here are just some of the benefits and savings that await you:
do i claim this free s**t? do u all claim the free s**t? i don't know wut the f**k 2 do.

they askin me 2 take a survey 2 claim a Free 25$ gift K-mart card but then they got options 4 debit n credit card n then askin 4 my email address.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 11-26-2007 at 11:31 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #649
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5559 5559
i aint do no offers whether it was free or extra, only the 1 offer i wanted credit for and that was that.
 10 years ago '04        #650
space
space
man whats the deal with this fu*kin rising star bullsh*t
i have two different customer service numbers for them when i call the exact same thing happens
im on hold for like 30 seconds... then its this automated sh*t telling me the hours and telling me to leave them a message
what the fu*k is that bullsh*t.. before i talked to someone on the phone.. i need to cancel this today im not trying to get all these fu*kin charges
 10 years ago '06        #651
space
space
You can't track or call. You have to either e-mail or do a support ticket through YF360G.

I never got Kane and Lynch, but I just got Mass Effect today... I placed the Mass Effect order two days after Kane and Lynch, and Mass Effect didn't even come out until last week. sh*t is weird.

waytoomuch, all I'm gonna tell you to do is read this thread. Everything you need is in here.

heres a hint, Your Savings Club is NOT part of the offers. It's an extra offer they added in. You can cancel it any time, it doesn't tie in with getting the games.
 10 years ago '06        #652
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
does dis sh*t work wit ps3 games?
 11-26-2007, 05:48 PM         #653
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got my 4000 MS points! def coppin the new halo 3 maps dec 10th:)
 10 years ago '04        #654
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5559 5559
just got my halo 3 wireless headset, my 12month xbox live card, simpsons game, and need for speed pro street. i would take pics but im madd lazy and i wanna start rocking these games. this sh*t is official but im done with it since i basically got everything i wanted.
 10 years ago '04        #655
space
space
ok
i got mass effect today
assuming COD4 is tomorrow since i got the email a day after mass effects

also canceled rising star with no problem
I have ot mail back the tapes within 15 days
 10 years ago '05        #656
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774
Recieved my Kane & Lynch 2day... why the fock does the game have a little clip with a skull on it inside the packaging?? lmao
 11-26-2007, 06:13 PM         #657
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Recieved my Kane & Lynch 2day... why the fock does the game have a little clip with a skull on it inside the packaging?? lmao
how is that sh*t, iam thinking either that or Mass Effect is the next joint ima cop
 10 years ago '05        #658
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
u know my 360 broke lol i can't even check it... i boxed it up and sent it off 2day
 11-26-2007, 06:17 PM         #659
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
u know my 360 broke lol i can't even check it... i boxed it up and sent it off 2day
oooops, my bad, nah i wasnt even tryna be a d*ck, i thought u got ur sh*t back already
 10 years ago '05        #660
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
I did... then it broke again... "Unreadable Disc" errors anytime i pop any kind of cd/dvd in there... so i have to go thru the system once again... i'm thinkin... why did they "repair" mine while giving a lot of other people replacements?

:(

ah well.. i'll be back in the game in a couple of weeks, real talk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy