Get Free XBOX 360 Games/Accessories! {FULL PICTURE TUTORIAL!}

most viewed right now
 190
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #621
yo baby daddy 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
how about if i pick a game i want, and then i do one offer.. and i decide to switch what game i want, would i have to do 2 more offers or would i still have my one offer and just do one more?
 11-22-2007, 01:40 AM         #622
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yo baby daddy said:
how about if i pick a game i want, and then i do one offer.. and i decide to switch what game i want, would i have to do 2 more offers or would i still have my one offer and just do one more?
yeah, you dont actually pick the game you want them to send you until after you complete the 2 offers, and then you place your order
 10 years ago '04        #623
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Would those cards you can buy at stores, those Mastercards and American Express cards work with these deals?

The cards say they work online so iono if they'd work on here..
 10 years ago '04        #624
yo baby daddy 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
 T.O.N.Y said:
yeah, you dont actually pick the game you want them to send you until after you complete the 2 offers, and then you place your order
yea thanks... i kinda thought that myself as soon as i typed it..:banghead: but what about yoursavingclub.com.. doin a couple of those offers automatically signs you up for them.. how long do i have to wait to cancel them, or do they cancel automatically when i cancel home rewards or simply you or privacy matters, cause they all sign you up automatically to them
 10 years ago '04        #625
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1989 1989
 yo baby daddy said:
yea thanks... i kinda thought that myself as soon as i typed it..:banghead: but what about yoursavingclub.com.. doin a couple of those offers automatically signs you up for them.. how long do i have to wait to cancel them, or do they cancel automatically when i cancel home rewards or simply you or privacy matters, cause they all sign you up automatically to them
not to sound like a d*ck.. because I have also asked the same questions.. but you should try reading through the thread.. I understand theres a lot of pages but almost every question you will have about this process and what you need to do is answered in it.

But ill answer it.. you do need to cancel it yourself.
 10 years ago '04        #626
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1989 1989
Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order
and thought you would like to know that your Mass Effect has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to
the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5
days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your
order, it will be listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in
your Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof
picture showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your
experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply
email your testimonial or pictures to and your submission
will be added during the next update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and
encourage you to try out our other sites (complete list is available at the
link below) to earn additional free gifts!

:applause:

so happy I want my COD4 email tho!!
 10 years ago '05        #627
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 ruff said:
Would those cards you can buy at stores, those Mastercards and American Express cards work with these deals?

The cards say they work online so iono if they'd work on here..
nah homie, i tried mad times... them sh*ts don't work... it wouldn't go thru.
 10 years ago '04        #628
yo baby daddy 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
 notoriousthugzz said:
not to sound like a d*ck.. because I have also asked the same questions.. but you should try reading through the thread.. I understand theres a lot of pages but almost every question you will have about this process and what you need to do is answered in it.

But ill answer it.. you do need to cancel it yourself.
\

cool thanks.. another question

ok, i just did complete home trial.. so how long do you have to wait to cancel it.. i think its a month trial
 11-22-2007, 03:40 PM         #629
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Status: Shipping Soon

:applause:

can't wait.
 10 years ago '04        #630
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 399 399
might as well throw my hat in there....i wouldn't mind gettin a free ipod.

 11-22-2007, 10:27 PM         #631
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yo baby daddy said:
\

cool thanks.. another question

ok, i just did complete home trial.. so how long do you have to wait to cancel it.. i think its a month trial
you must be a fu*king retard huh. im sending you hate just for being such an idiot

READ THROUGH THE THREAD! the FIRST POST on the FIRST PAGE answers about 90% of the questions. if you want free games take 10 minutes out and read everything and if for some reason you STILL dont get it ask someone to explain but like someone else said everything is pretty much spelled out to ya
 10 years ago '04        #632
yo baby daddy 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
 NickthaQuick1 said:
you must be a fu*king retard huh. im sending you hate just for being such an idiot

READ THROUGH THE THREAD! the FIRST POST on the FIRST PAGE answers about 90% of the questions. if you want free games take 10 minutes out and read everything and if for some reason you STILL dont get it ask someone to explain but like someone else said everything is pretty much spelled out to ya
cool thanks.. another question for those who did the "complete home trial".. they havent sent me an e-mail yet.. anybody else experience this while completing there offer? how long do they usually take to send you a confirmation e-mail
 10 years ago '06        #633
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 yo baby daddy said:
cool thanks.. another question for those who did the "complete home trial".. they havent sent me an e-mail yet.. anybody else experience this while completing there offer? how long do they usually take to send you a confirmation e-mail
1,034 days
 10 years ago '06        #634
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25625 25625
yo i did the privacy matters and the yahoo success offers and my call of duty says processing and that was n the 19th it's now the fu*kin 24th when should i get credit?
 10 years ago '04        #635
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1989 1989
 stfdkd37 said:
yo i did the privacy matters and the yahoo success offers and my call of duty says processing and that was n the 19th it's now the fu*kin 24th when should i get credit?
huh? If it says processing than that means you already got credit.. because you coudlnt order it if you didnt get credit.

did u not read anyone elses post when you came in here a few days ago and were complaining about 2 days?
Some people have had it say processing for weeks..
 11-25-2007, 04:16 PM         #636
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yourfree360games.com said:
Your account has been submitted for review

i just got 2 references and did an offer myself to get fifa 08 and when i clicked ship it instantly says this now....anyone else have this happen?
 11-25-2007, 06:20 PM         #637
Jfizz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice!!!
 10 years ago '06        #638
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Reset your account said:
You have recently redeemed your free gift, now we would like to offer you the chance to earn another. Simply click the button below and we will reset your account. You will immediately be able to begin earning credit towards your next free gift!
i just got a black wireless controller wit my first 2 offers completed. mind u this is my first time doin this. n i didn't read this entire thread but i thought i'd check it out 2 c if it's real cuz of the huge response. anyway i tried it. after i got the black wireless controller n the email, i saw it wuz the real deal. later, i tried 2 click half-life 2 n it said under offers 1 and offers 2, Want to earn another game? Click here. when i clicked there, it then gave me that quote that i posted as an option. should i reset my account or something? will it f**k up my black wireless controller order? i think i prolly f**ked up. like right now it's sunday. do i call on thursday n s**t n cancel sumthin? like wut the f**k do i cancel:

lemme show u all the confirmations in my email so far.

 an email said:
This email is to confirm that you have completed the At Home Rewards offer. Regards,Transcendent Innovationswww.trainn.org Please Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply!
 an email said:
This email is to confirm that you have completed the Rising Star offer. Regards,Transcendent Innovationswww.trainn.org Please Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply!


like i don't even want this s**t below. do i cancel it or sum s**t?
 an email said:
My real name
My real street

My real city, state, and zip code
my real phone number
my real email address
Order Number: 10****57
Date Placed: November 25, 2007
Status: Received



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code Name Quantity Total
LN1 Fun With Letters and Numbers Disk 1 1 $0.00
LN2 Fun With Letters and Numbers Disk 2 1 $0.00
LN3 Fun With Letters and Numbers Disk 3 1 $0.00


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Totals
Subtotal:
Shipping:
Tax:
Total:
$0.00
$4.87
$0.00
$4.87
 an email said:
Hello, Your YourFree360games.com account has been created! You may now begin earning your free items using the following account information Email: *****@***.com Password: ******* Regards,Transcendent Innovations, Incwww.trainn.org

like do i have an email here from my main company???? accordin 2 the threadstarter, i should have 1. also i do not understand what the threadstarter meant when he wrote :But for step 4 you have to go down & to the left to the privacy matters123 offer (these offers are under the same company.) You should receive credit for about both of these in 10 minutes.

like wtf?? i don't get that part!! like wut am i suppose to do after I fill out both steps. like I'm really confused about that last part. please help me out. i need the help desperately. thanks in advance


Last edited by waytoomuch; 11-25-2007 at 07:01 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #639
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 waytoomuch said:
i just got a black wireless controller wit my first 2 offers completed. mind u this is my first time doin this. n i didn't read this entire thread but i thought i'd check it out 2 c if it's real cuz of the huge response. anyway i tried it. after i got the black wireless controller n the email, i saw it wuz the real deal. later, i tried 2 click half-life 2 n it said under offers 1 and offers 2, Want to earn another game? Click here. when i clicked there, it then gave me that quote that i posted as an option. should i reset my account or something? will it f**k up my black wireless controller order? i think i prolly f**ked up. like right now it's sunday. do i call on thursday n s**t n cancel sumthin? like wut the f**k do i cancel:

lemme show u all the confirmations in my email so far.







like i don't even want this s**t below. do i cancel it or sum s**t?





like do i have an email here from my main company???? accordin 2 the threadstarter, i should have 1. also i do not understand what the threadstarter meant when he wrote :But for step 4 you have to go down & to the left to the privacy matters123 offer (these offers are under the same company.) You should receive credit for about both of these in 10 minutes.

like wtf?? i don't get that part!! like wut am i suppose to do after I fill out both steps. like I'm really confused about that last part. please help me out. i need the help desperately. thanks in advance
you just posted way too much.

anyways, you should have read, done your research and figured out rising star isn't a good offer to do. if they find out you bought their product through a third party site (which you did) then you have to pay $20 to buy the discs. they force you into buying it. read the terms and conditions and look for third party offers. overnight genius is the same way.

also a tip, read the requirements for every offer you do. it will tell you EXACTLY what you have to do to receive credit. you never have to do any of the "extra offers" once you sign up for a trial.
 10 years ago '06        #640
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

i did rising star cuz i saw rising star posted in the initial post. that's y i went wit that one. n risin star wuz the 1st offer i did n i don't believe i did anything extra. in fact, i got unsure of wut da hell i wuz doin n if i wuz doin it right in the 1st place n then wen i saw another offer after fillin that 1 out, i got shook n closed the window. wen i came back 2 this site, i clicked 1 of the pics in the 1st thread n saw that offer #1 wuz checked. i did offer 2 which wuz the free card or sum s**t(that's in the initial post under the rising star also) n almost got a subscription 4 magazines but i hit no thanks. after i did that, i saw that 2 offers wuz complete.


Last edited by waytoomuch; 11-25-2007 at 08:20 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy