most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2007, 07:38 PM         #441
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just though of something, couldn't this sh*t work with any site that offers a product without any referals? i'm going search around and try and cop a free 360. :D
 10 years ago '06        #442
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
 PetedaSmete said:
i just though of something, couldn't this sh*t work with any site that offers a product without any referals? i'm going search around and try and cop a free 360. :D

yeah but u gotta do 12 offers for 360
 10 years ago '04        #443
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
 PetedaSmete said:
The same company has that kind of site. Check out their "testemonials" link at the bottom. and then click "Sites" when the new page opens up. They've got them for iphones, ipods, 360s, wii's, etc. They aren't as simple and cheap and fast as the one for 360 games, but if you've got the time and patience you can make it happen.
 11-15-2007, 10:43 PM         #444
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I my nba 2k8 today so this sh*t really do work
[IMG][/IMG]
 10 years ago '06        #445
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
ya fruity blankets ^^^^^^^^^^^ im just fu*kin with u my nig
 10 years ago '04        #446
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
wow that site has offers for a lot of sh*t...
ipods.. iphones.. flatscreens.. wiis.. 360s.. ps3s and more

they have a lot of the same ads tho I guess you cant do it again for a different site.
 10 years ago '04        #447
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
yo I just got a crazy idea...
ok now I'm looking at the iphone4free.com thing right...
it says you need to complete 1 offer and get 8 referrals and have them do one each.. So I kno we have at least like 8 active people in here... What if we each pick something we want... one person wants a PC... one an iphone... one an xbox.. one a wii.. one a ps3 etc... and we each help out that person?

Basically each person says ok I want this.. And then they make a ref account and do their $1 offer... then get 8 people from here to come under them... they do a $1 offer and then they get an iphone.

next person wants a Wii... everyone signs up under him etc etc until everyone gets something..

I think this would be fast/cheap/and everyone gets something out of it.

You guys down?

If so I would want a PC or an iphone..

EDIT: the Triple advantage Freecreditreport.com is so easy.. Took me about 2 minutes and its completely FREE
this would be the one to use for everyone.
We gotta jump on this sh*t now man.
I'm trying to have a very happy xmas

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 11-16-2007 at 12:24 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #448
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1004 1004
^^^I was thinking about doing the PS3 site they got,

If you can get a ring going like that then I'm down
 10 years ago '05        #449
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
i jussnoticed some of these dudes gettin sh*t...aint sign up unda me....thats fu*ked up
 10 years ago '05        #450
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
yo I just got a crazy idea...
ok now I'm looking at the iphone4free.com thing right...
it says you need to complete 1 offer and get 8 referrals and have them do one each.. So I kno we have at least like 8 active people in here... What if we each pick something we want... one person wants a PC... one an iphone... one an xbox.. one a wii.. one a ps3 etc... and we each help out that person?

Basically each person says ok I want this.. And then they make a ref account and do their $1 offer... then get 8 people from here to come under them... they do a $1 offer and then they get an iphone.

next person wants a Wii... everyone signs up under him etc etc until everyone gets something..

I think this would be fast/cheap/and everyone gets something out of it.

You guys down?

If so I would want a PC or an iphone..

EDIT: the Triple advantage Freecreditreport.com is so easy.. Took me about 2 minutes and its completely FREE
this would be the one to use for everyone.
We gotta jump on this sh*t now man.
I'm trying to have a very happy xmas
wouldn't work. too much hassle...
 10 years ago '07        #451
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Jabo1091 said:
i jussnoticed some of these dudes gettin sh*t...aint sign up unda me....thats fu*ked up
i signed up off your link.

notoriousthugz idea works. there's at least 6 or 7 of us here that weren't stupid and didn't complicate things with ridiculous questions. let's make it happen. i don't fu*k with AIM, so let's get at each other via email about it.
 10 years ago '05        #452
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10797 10797
if it'll only cost us like under $10 bucks then I have no problem making an account as someone's referral to help someone out so long as they help me out too and it actually works.
 11-16-2007, 08:48 AM         #453
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ ill do that as long as im spendin less than 20 for a ps3 or wii:)

(im STILL waitin for my 4000 M$ points to ship....takin over a week wtf!)
 10 years ago '06        #454
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
ill do it too
 11-16-2007, 09:05 AM         #455
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
idk if anyone answered this yet but i think someone said if you sign up for Simply You it signs you up for Your Savings Club. When you sign up for At Home Rewards does it RE-SIGN you up for Your Savings Club again?
can someone please answer that? i just sent them an email saying if there is an account under my name to cancel it

these sites are really good with cancelation...just canceled at home rewards on the phone...i almost immediately got a confirmation email saying i canceled it:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #456
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
but i think the pioneers of this thread (jabo, myself, p-hill) should be at the top of the conga line :)
 10 years ago '05        #457
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Usually Instantly... the most it took my offers to be "completed" was maybe 10-15 minutes
 10 years ago '05        #458
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said:
can someone please answer that? i just sent them an email saying if there is an account under my name to cancel it

these sites are really good with cancelation...just canceled at home rewards on the phone...i almost immediately got a confirmation email saying i canceled it:applause:
nah it doesn't re-sign you up... I signed up with At Home Rewards & Privacy Matters that both had the "your savings club" added on to it... I cancelled it, then signed up for Simply You (that also has the Your Savings Club" and just to make sure they didn't sign me up again, i called, and inputted the card number I used and it said my account was already cancelled (from the first time i cancelled it) and they refunded my $1.00 back

:)
 10 years ago '05        #459
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
but i think the pioneers of this thread (jabo, myself, p-hill) should be at the top of the conga line :)

anybody who sign up under that link & go green (do a offer...just like yourfree360games, except no dollar offers) will get $5.00 from me via paypal

Last edited by WaveDoe; 11-16-2007 at 10:12 AM..
 11-16-2007, 10:21 AM         #460
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never got an email from that yahoo support center sh*t or whatever, ne1 ever get an e-mail from them?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy