most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #401
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
Today's Beginning Balance $37.07
Pending Transactions Total ($31.17)
Available Balance $5.90

all of those are charges for S&H, or $1 trials.. and also the $15

So that means I really only have like $6 in there right? I kno some of them will be refunded but is the money still there or do I only have $6 in there
 10 years ago '06        #402
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
dont overdraw. wait for the bank to show you the right numbers.

the advantagelanguage thing might take a while, but they do refund your s&h as soon as you return the product. so the credit on yourfree360games may or may not show up, if it does then youre lucky, if it doesnt (like it did for me), file a missing credit request with full html headers of the e-mails and youll get credited like a week after that. its gonna take at least two weeks to credit.

but dont worry about trying to be speedy cause the people runnin this site have slowed the fu*k down
 10 years ago '04        #403
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
Chea!
Got my VF5 today, just waiting on Scene It, should be here tomorrow or the next day. They sent me the email monday to let me know it shipped and it got here Wednesday.

10 years ago '06        #404
space
space
 Chea! said:
Chea!
 10 years ago '04        #405
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
yea, I get so excited sometimes I open all my posts with my name. It happens to the best of us.
 10 years ago '06        #406
space
space
i was smiling yesterday when i saw that gh3 invoice. the bundle, extra strap, carrying case and keychain - $118 retail......
 10 years ago '05        #407
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
i was smiling yesterday when i saw that gh3 invoice. the bundle, extra strap, carrying case and keychain - $118 retail......
comicbookguy rihgt? oh yeah...fu*k u!
 10 years ago '06        #408
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
comicbookguy rihgt? oh yeah...fu*k u!

:(
 11-15-2007, 01:25 AM         #409
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn it says my a.ssasins Creed is processing and the shipping estimate is november 19th, the estimate on my cod4 was nov 5th n i got that game the 9th, so iam guessing i will get a.ssasins creed on november 23, problem is ima be outta town for thanksgiving then... u think if e-mail the site or try to contact them they could possibly change my shipping address
 10 years ago '05        #410
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
NAH...
 10 years ago '04        #411
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
Anybody know whats the trail length for Disney book club & phone number?
 10 years ago '07        #412
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 T.O.N.Y said:
damn it says my a.ssasins Creed is processing and the shipping estimate is november 19th, the estimate on my cod4 was nov 5th n i got that game the 9th, so iam guessing i will get a.ssasins creed on november 23, problem is ima be outta town for thanksgiving then... u think if e-mail the site or try to contact them they could possibly change my shipping address
yeah, email them. i originally had my package addressed to ship to my house, and then remembered UPS is terrible in my neighborhood, so I gave them my work address.
 10 years ago '04        #413
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,542 | Props total: 5134 5134
so i cancled at home rewards and privacy matters 123.
I did exactly what jabo told me to do about canceling. So i called at home entered my id then pressed for cancel button they asked me for another offer i waited and pressed the cancel button again and asked me for my zip code and they transfered me to some dude and i told him that i want to cancle it and he canceled it and he said that they would send me a bill for $20 with gift card, then he said something that i forgot and i think he said to use the gift car for the bill. then i called privacy did the same thing and they didn't do anything with the gift i just said cancel this sh*t i don't want the offers and they canceled it. i'll be on a look out on my bank online to see if they charged or not.
 10 years ago '06        #414
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
Anybody know whats the trail length for Disney book club & phone number?
its in the terms and conditions for the site

Disney 7 days

New Club Members enjoy BIG savings!

Scholastic makes it easy – and affordable – to fill your home with great books for your child! Join the Disney Wonderful World of Reading® club today and we’ll give you 7 FREE Storybooks plus a FREE backpack to carry them all in! You’ll also receive another storybook, Disney•Pixar Cars, for just $4.99, plus $4.99 shipping and handling for your entire introductory package. That’s an incredible savings of 84% OFF the comparable retail price!

Plus… get an extra money-saving bonus!

Save even more when you check the Bonus Books box! You’ll get two extra Disney storybooks for just $4.49 (plus $1.00 shipping and handling) – that’s 50% OFF our everyday low price! It’s like getting two books for the price of one!

Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed!

If for any reason the playful antics of Cars don’t delight your child, simply return the book to us within seven days – at Scholastic’s expense – for a full refund. No questions asked. Nothing more will be sent, and the 7 FREE Storybooks and FREE Backpack are truly yours to keep with our thanks for giving the club a try (call toll-free 1-800-724-1818 for additional details).
reading is fundamental.
 11-15-2007, 11:11 AM         #415
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i'll try this out as soon as i get home.
 11-15-2007, 11:40 AM         #416
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
yeah, email them. i originally had my package addressed to ship to my house, and then remembered UPS is terrible in my neighborhood, so I gave them my work address.
what email did you contact them at? Or did you use that contact form on their site?, cus i tried to use that but i keep getting an error when i goto send it?
 10 years ago '04        #417
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
man this sh*t is buggin me out fam
still havent received credit for advantage language OR stamps.com and i did them both two days ago. I kno CBG said advantage might take longer but stmaps is supposed to be instant... and I just got a 2nd email from them but still no credit..
 10 years ago '05        #418
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
file a missing credit report
 10 years ago '04        #419
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
being that i got my mebership emails late...does that mean my trila didnt offcially start until they showed up?
 10 years ago '05        #420
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
look in the email itself... when will it start chargin you? cancel a day or 2 before the charge date

i got the "increase my margin" package lol how can they charge you monthly for a damn cd-rom? lmaooo sh*t wasn't even wrapped... anyways, i'll be cancellin that wackness on monday and simply you tommorow.

@ kane and lynch still processing... how'd a highly wanted game like COD4 slip through the cracks and get to me in 4 days but somethihng like Kane & Lynch gon take the official 2 weeks? lmao

ah wellz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy