most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
Do I have to wait for two offers to be confirmed before doing more offers? I'd like to do all the offers right now but I can't select more then 1 game/item at a time.
 10 years ago '05        #22
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
i think i counted about 14 offers i could do and only spend about $30 total. $10 on gamefly, $10 on blockbuster, $6 or $7 on pc professor and theres two $1 trials. all the others (out of the 14 i counted) look to be free. 14 offers = 7 items. ive never done a site like this before so ill keep yall updated

if any one else does this sh*t, make sure to read the fine print on what youre signing up for.
nah man u gettin cheated...u should only pay for shippin n handlin which should be $5.00

dont do blockbuster n sh*t

do quickenbooks, google seo...etc..

(2 games = 10.00)

get @ me on aim
 10 years ago '05        #23
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
Do I have to wait for two offers to be confirmed before doing more offers? I'd like to do all the offers right now but I can't select more then 1 game/item at a time.
yea u can do em at the same time...just rememba...KEEP THOSE PHONE NUMBERS AND DATES..so u can cancel the trials before they charge
 10 years ago '06        #24
space
space
im doing 20 offers which means ill get 10 free things.

1 wireless halo spartan controller
1 wireless halo microphone
stranglehold
accessory bundle #1 (battery, charge kit, 1400 ms pts)
nhl 08

then ill probably get cod4, a.ssassins creed, mass effect, simpsons and something else

If you use any of my advice or posts when doing this stuff, I ask of you to use my referral link when signing up. You can do countless of offers for very cheap on your own and then refer your friends and get games for them doing their own offers.

hxxp://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php*****238868
***** = " ?=ref " without the quotes (5 keys) remove the x's in the url

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:05 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #25
space
space
and its worth noting the following:

stamps.com does a $16 pending transfer to make sure your debit/credit card works. they cancel the request once it goes through the pending stage though

the following offers you NEED a credit card. debit cards are not accepted:
completehome ($1)
greatfun ($1)
zooba (book club) ($10)
blockbuster total access ($10)
gamefly ($9)

If you use any of my advice or posts when doing this stuff, I ask of you to use my referral link when signing up. You can do countless of offers for very cheap on your own and then refer your friends and get games for them doing their own offers.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:04 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #26
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
Got My Halo 3 Today...Ill Take Pics Later
 10 years ago '06        #27
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
man this looks cool i might try it out... working good for you guys???
 10 years ago '04        #28
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
and its worth noting the following:

stamps.com does a $16 pending transfer to make sure your debit/credit card works. they cancel the request once it goes through the pending stage though

the following offers you NEED a credit card. debit cards are not accepted:
completehome ($1)
greatfun ($1)
zooba (book club) ($10)
blockbuster total access ($10)
gamefly ($9)
just for this or in general? i use gamefly and they accept my debit card.
 10 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Dosia said:
just for this or in general? i use gamefly and they accept my debit card.
they put a temporary hold/stop on my debit card cause i did so much in so little time but maybe thats why the blockbuster and gamefly wouldnt work. ill try again

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:04 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #30
Throwbacks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,818 | Props total: 49 49
Damn I will try it out thanx!!
 10-01-2007, 10:49 PM         #31
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
howdafu*kdoyoudothiswithoutacreditcard
 10 years ago '06        #32
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 the hater said:
howdafu*kdoyoudothiswithoutacreditcard
you do it with a debit on select offers. if you mean without a card at all then excuse me as i laugh my a.ss off
 10 years ago '06        #33
space
space

[pic - click to view]

NHL 08
Stranglehold
Halo 3 Wireless Mic
Halo 3 Wireless Controller
Battery Charger/Pack
Extra Battery Pack
1600 MS Points Card

and I still got 3 more games to order once my missing credits are completed.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:03 PM..
 10-07-2007, 05:09 PM         #34
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there anything like this for the PS3???
 10 years ago '04        #35
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
VII. ABUSE
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other Transcendent Innovations site.

2. Individuals found abusing advertisers offer or posting cancellation "walkthroughs," cheats, or items of similar nature will be subject to indefinite suspension from the site.

3. A user who has had his or her account suspended may not create another account nor will they be compensated for any participation leading up to the suspension.

4. If, in our sole discretion, you are found to be attempting to defraud the site or its advertisers your account status will be revoked and your account balance forfeited. In addition, we reserve the rights to pursue criminal prosecution to the fullest extent allowed by law.

do they ever bust people?
 10 years ago '05        #36
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
 Dosia said:
VII. ABUSE
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other Transcendent Innovations site.

2. Individuals found abusing advertisers offer or posting cancellation "walkthroughs," cheats, or items of similar nature will be subject to indefinite suspension from the site.

3. A user who has had his or her account suspended may not create another account nor will they be compensated for any participation leading up to the suspension.

4. If, in our sole discretion, you are found to be attempting to defraud the site or its advertisers your account status will be revoked and your account balance forfeited. In addition, we reserve the rights to pursue criminal prosecution to the fullest extent allowed by law.

do they ever bust people?
 10 years ago '07        #37
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Jabo1091 said:
nah man u gettin cheated...u should only pay for shippin n handlin which should be $5.00

dont do blockbuster n sh*t

do quickenbooks, google seo...etc..

(2 games = 10.00)

get @ me on aim
This makes no sense to me I read the terms and conditions and its saying that two people you refer have to complete offers.....well what if you were just doing it own your own you couldn't get anything?? Also since we clicked on your link and sign up for offers don't you get credits towards more free sh*t as well??
 10 years ago '06        #38
space
space
yo this sh*t is so simple and easy i recommend this to ANYONE. this is not like those referral websites where you gotta get all your friends to sign up and do offers too. all you have to do is sign up for offers yourself, two offers = 1 item. that item can be a game, a wireless controller, pretty much anything you want. i got the guitar hero III bundle on pre-order. $100 game for only a few bucks for trying out product trials.

in case you dont understand, all you need is an e-mail address and a debit/credit card. some of the trials only require you to pay $1, and then cancel before the trial ends. other offers actually mail you their product, simply cancel the trial and mail the product back. in some instances you dont even have to mail the product back.

most important thing = note the customer service number to cancel and the trial length.

ive gotten tons of free sh*t from this site (wireless controller, wireless headset, nhl 08, stranglehold, guitar hero III bundle, etc) so i recommend it to anyone

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-31-2007 at 09:03 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #39
space
space
i got call of duty 4 and guitar hero III bundle on pre-order. chea

and im gonna cop mass effect, kane and lynch, a.ssassins creed and svr08 and have myself a merry (free) little xmas. :)
 10 years ago '05        #40
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
got gh3 on pre-order......bouta cop call of duty 4...if u need help...
aim: jab0smurf
yim: jab0smurf

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy