Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #321
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,441 | Props total: 1090 1090
 show said:
hey i just started doing this, and i need some help. i signed up for the site, and i went to complete an offer like at home rewards, and when i filled out my info on the site and clicked "submit" it would foward to another offer and on the top it would say "you are not eligible for this offer but heres another offer that might fit you".Now at first i was thinkin it was my browser so i tried 2 other browsers and bam , same message. so i said eff' it ill just try this other offer that came up with sports illustrated issues. now i see 1$ pending transfer on my acct but i havent gotten an email from them and yourfreexbox360games.com hasnt credited me with a complete offer yet. now do i gotta wait a couple days for an email and for a credit for the complete offer or did i just eff' up?
hmm, maybe your card got declined, are you using debit or credit? and what type of card (visa, mastercard, american express, etc) are you using?

i have a debit card through a chase checking account and they all worked for me

if you have one of those prepaid cards or some other type of card, it might not work

P-Hill said:
how about complete home? i'm thinkin about doin 2 more offers...

i can't leave free360games alone... :(
I never could get CompleteHome to work, neither could my friend, so if anyone has different results let me know.

P, what offers have you done, I can tell you other offers to do based off that info
 10 years ago '05        #322
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
I've done At Home, Simply You, Increase My Margin, & Privacy Matters... i've been credited with all 4 of those offers but i'm waiting for an email from Increase My Margin to give me my membership info so I can be prepared to cancel next week
 10 years ago '04        #323
show 
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 268 268
 Comic Book Guy said:
hmm, maybe your card got declined, are you using debit or credit? and what type of card (visa, mastercard, american express, etc) are you using?

i have a debit card through a chase checking account and they all worked for me

if you have one of those prepaid cards or some other type of card, it might not work

im using a debit card from my citi acct, and i dunno why but for each offer it declined me, but the counter offer it gave me for some sports illustrated issues went through right away becuz my info was already there. but the thing i wanna kno is, did i just do some trials for no reason because they still havent credited me with a complete offer yet.
 10 years ago '05        #324
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
pretty much... those extra trials aren't part of yourfree360games.com

sorry dude
 10 years ago '04        #325
show 
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 268 268
 P-Hill said:
pretty much... those extra trials aren't part of yourfree360games.com

sorry dude
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ight thanx at least i know i hav to cancel it.
 10 years ago '04        #326
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5516 5516
hey cbg i got a question for you since you seem to know the most on this, i got my emails from my offers about 2 days ago giving me my membership info and etc. so would it be a good time to cancel after i get these membership emails?
 10 years ago '05        #327
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
if the trial is 7 days, cancel in 3-4 days... if the trial is 14 days, cancel in 7-8 days.. etc
 10 years ago '06        #328
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
I was credited for 3 offers...at home, privacy matters, and simply you, but the only confirmation emails were sent by freexbox360games.com I did these like 3 hours ago, so does anybody know when youre supposed to get the membership ID to cancel?
 11-12-2007, 09:13 PM         #329
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillScrillz5000 said:
I was credited for 3 offers...at home, privacy matters, and simply you, but the only confirmation emails were sent by freexbox360games.com I did these like 3 hours ago, so does anybody know when youre supposed to get the membership ID to cancel?
usually the next day
 10 years ago '05        #330
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 WillScrillz5000 said:
TOMORROW, TOMORROW
 10 years ago '04        #331
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
yea im waitin for the email with the membership id and all dat...props jab...i wanna see if i can pull this off

i got a question tho how many times can we fu*k with the same offer wit the same account

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 11-12-2007 at 09:19 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #332
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
just once
 10 years ago '04        #333
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
aye? did anyone did the disney book club? it didn't send me an membership email. only the completion of the offer.
 10 years ago '06        #334
space
space
just call when you get the package, ill be doing the same
 10 years ago '06        #335
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I've done At Home, Simply You, Increase My Margin, & Privacy Matters... i've been credited with all 4 of those offers but i'm waiting for an email from Increase My Margin to give me my membership info so I can be prepared to cancel next week
do stamps.com (they do a $14 post to your account to ensure funds are present but they dont actually pull the $$)

pacific webworks runs like 5 of the offers: Yahoo, QuickBooks, EAuction Tutor, Increase My Margin and Google SEO Supervisor. You have to use a different card for each offer, but if you have 5 cards I'd recommend doing all of them because its one of the easiest, no hassle companies to do offers through.

advantagelanguage sends you cds in the mail, mail them back ($4) and they refund your initial s&h charge of like $8.. so if youre cool with going to the post office to mail something back, do this one, its cheap. i had to file a missing credit request on this though so it took about two weeks to post

also do video professor if you dont mind mailing stuff back.

greatfun is easy, only $1 (credit cards only)

autovantage is easy too, only $1 but I had to file a missing credit request for this one, which means it took like two weeks to actually post the credit.

WHEN FILING A MISSING CREDIT REQUEST: MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE FULL HTML E-MAIL HEADERS!!! OF THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL OR ANY E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM THE OFFER COMPANY IN QUESTION.

Zooba, BlockBuster At Home and Gamefly are all easy too. $10 each. Zooba posts instantly, Blockbuster takes 2 days, Gamefly takes 3.

There's also the Scholastic book clubs (Carebears, Disney, Dr. Seuss) and I just signed up for those but you have to mail the package back to get a refund. Which I don't mind doing.

Word Advantage and Interactive Kids Club are two more offers that you have to mail the introductory packages back.

I thought about doing a couple more offers that I'm actually interested in the product, like Magazine Burst (4 magazine subscriptions for $27) and the DVD club (5 DVD's for $25)

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 11-12-2007 at 10:42 PM..
 11-12-2007, 10:51 PM         #336
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Comic Book Guy again.

Props for the info CBG, good sh*t, i see your grinding hard on this website... , great hustle
 10 years ago '06        #337
space
space
yeah i just did a pacific webworks offer on my account under one of my pops credit cards.. i had to use his card and addy, i dont know if thats breaking the rules or not.. the offer hasn't credited and its supposed to credit instantly.
 10 years ago '05        #338
quizzical 
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
my stranglehold is on its way. ill post some pics when i get it
 10 years ago '04        #339
deziking 78 heat pts78
space
space
$19,527 | Props total: 5071 5071
yo how long does it take to process i can't wait no more ! i have to give the cod4 back to blockbuster OMG!!

Order Number

Date

Item

Status

Nov 11, 2007

Call of Duty 4

Processing
 10 years ago '06        #340
space
space
 deziking said:
yo how long does it take to process i can't wait no more ! i have to give the cod4 back to blockbuster OMG!!

Order Number

Date

Item

Status

Nov 11, 2007

Call of Duty 4

Processing
OMG!!!!!! youre getting the game for free LOLZ stop spazzing! KBAI!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy