Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #301
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
having a modded 360 w/ any game you want >>
 10 years ago '06        #302
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
How long before the site sees your offers as completed?
 10 years ago '05        #303
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10748 10748
usually instantly
 10 years ago '06        #304
datdude41 
space
space
Just checked and both went through. Ordered COD4 just now.
 11-12-2007, 03:12 PM         #305
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ dont forget to cancel that sh*t!

when you complete an offer it says restart after your item gets shipped....do you have to wait till it gets sent to do another offer? prob not right
 10 years ago '06        #306
datdude41 
space
space
how long before the offers i filled out send me my member ID and sh*t?
 10 years ago '05        #307
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
tomorrow...n
 KeithHernandez said:
i just did all my cancellations over the phone now. I signed up 11/3 at like 5am and cancelled today. When you call, you gotta press 1. Then it prompts you for your membership ID. then it gives you the choice to cancel, but make sure you listen, because if you press 1 right away, you sign yourself up for a year where they'll automatically charge you $19.95, so give it a second, and it'll ask you to press 2 for more options, and the only other option is to just cancel straight away. Pretty easy stuff. I ordered Guitar Hero III, so I think I'll be waiting on that for a hot minute.

EDIT: just got my emails confirming the cancellation. holla!
 10 years ago '06        #308
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
 SLiKK_KiD said:
having a modded 360 w/ any game you want >>
having all these legit games for free and still being able to play on xbl >> modded 360
 10 years ago '05        #309
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
2 Quick questions... being that I automatically signed up for Your Savings w/ my previous 2 offers than cancelled... then signed up for another offer(Simply You)... does it sign you up for Your Savings again? I did Simply You yesterday and haven't gotten any email from Your Savings yet

and question 2... anyone sign up for "Increase My Margin" ??? I haven't gotten an email from them with my membership ID or nothing like that.. only a phone call from them 2day but it didn't say anything about my membership status.. just sayin that it's gonna mail something 2 me for free
 11-12-2007, 05:10 PM         #310
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well I just did 2 offers to get svr 2008. I said I wouldnt buy it because they took out the classic controls and now technically I didnt buy it. ;)

thanks cbg, jabo and crew. :D
 11-12-2007, 05:30 PM         #311
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just completed 2 more offers, a.ssasins Creed for $2.75, w00t, haha, but ima probably chill on this for awhile, not really nething coming out that i'am looking for, maybe Mass Effect, but COD4 and a.ssasins Creed should hold me over for a minute
 11-12-2007, 05:48 PM         #312
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got my email today,saying it was shipped,how long will t be before it get it?
 11-12-2007, 05:51 PM         #313
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
I just got my email today,saying it was shipped,how long will t be before it get it?
i got mine 2 days after i got that email, got the email for cod4 on November 7th and the game arrived on November 9th

Question for Jabo or CBG: for the yahoo offer, how long does it take to show the credit on the site, cus i did it like 20 minutes ago along w/ another offer and its not showing yet
 10 years ago '04        #314
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
 T.O.N.Y said:
i got mine 2 days after i got that email, got the email for cod4 on November 7th and the game arrived on November 9th

Question for Jabo or CBG: for the yahoo offer, how long does it take to show the credit on the site, cus i did it like 20 minutes ago along w/ another offer and its not showing yet
Whats Up Fam,

I did the Yahoo offer and it showed up within 15-20 minutes. Just make sure you d/l those .pdf files, i'm not sure if it makes a difference, but i like to make it look like i'm really trying.
 10 years ago '04        #315
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Is there something like this for Wii games and accessories?
 10 years ago '04        #316
Chea! 
space
space
space
Just a small update,
My two orders have shipped, should be arriving just in time for me not to play them b/c AC drops on wednesday. And don't hate on scene-it, that game will be fun when theres a bunch of drunk people in a room.

ALSO: Those were the orders that I did, cost probably about 15 bucks all together and i've certainly got my money's worth If anyone needs some ideas on what offers to use.

Last edited by Chea!; 11-12-2007 at 06:18 PM..
 11-12-2007, 06:52 PM         #317
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are these all instant offers?
 Chea! said:
Just a small update,
My two orders have shipped, should be arriving just in time for me not to play them b/c AC drops on wednesday. And don't hate on scene-it, that game will be fun when theres a bunch of drunk people in a room.

ALSO: Those were the orders that I did, cost probably about 15 bucks all together and i've certainly got my money's worth If anyone needs some ideas on what offers to use.

10 years ago '04        #318
Chea! 
space
space
space
I'm not certain on if they're instant or not, like 3 or 4 of them are. When you click to do the offer at the bottom of the gray box that describes the offer it tells you how long it takes to credit your account. But, the Google, Yahoo, those were 14 day; Complete Home is a Month; Privacy 123, Simply You, and I believe At Home Rewards, are all 7 day trials.
 10 years ago '05        #319
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
how about complete home? i'm thinkin about doin 2 more offers...

i can't leave free360games alone... :(
 10 years ago '04        #320
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
hey i just started doing this, and i need some help. i signed up for the site, and i went to complete an offer like at home rewards, and when i filled out my info on the site and clicked "submit" it would foward to another offer and on the top it would say "you are not eligible for this offer but heres another offer that might fit you".Now at first i was thinkin it was my browser so i tried 2 other browsers and bam , same message. so i said eff' it ill just try this other offer that came up with sports illustrated issues. now i see 1$ pending transfer on my acct but i havent gotten an email from them and yourfreexbox360games.com hasnt credited me with a complete offer yet. now do i gotta wait a couple days for an email and for a credit for the complete offer or did i just eff' up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago