**VIDEO** LL getting read for Jay " WHEN YOU WAS DOING THAT VERSE YOU SHOULDVE ....

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

LL VS JAY who will win
LL COOL J 37 32.74%
JAY-Z 76 67.26%
Voters: 113. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8814 8814
 REAL_NESS said:
:rolleyes:right

anyway LL is just bitter that he aint get that CEO position when hes been there since the 80s
sh*t i wouldnt have gave LL the position either. dont get me wrong i fu*ks with uncle L but jay showed how much of a great business man he is before he got the position.
 10 years ago '04        #122
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
its hard to back up LL on this one since he tryin to get back gangsta again..n*gga came out wit DEFiniton and Ten..some homo a.ss music..its gonna be nice if its that GOAT LL but he still not gonna win
 10 years ago '07        #123
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Jay early 90's even Blueprint maybe, recent Jay Im not too sure.

However L aint been on since 80's/90's anyway so could be interesting.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 09-25-2007 at 06:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #124
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
hahaha hulk hogan vs ric flair...2 old n*ggas
 10 years ago '04        #125
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
maybe this sh*t can motivate both these n*ggas too step it up another notch. even though Jay been there but i wanna c how hard can LL cum.
 09-25-2007, 06:39 PM         #126
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
And this n*gga with his nerdy a.ss looking like Bill gates and a white Ercle with big bifo black on black thelma fogy moist glasses with his boxden screen lookin like he woke up in the chronicles of narnia bi*ch a.ss n*gga got a thick layer of scotch tape holding his glasses up in the middle liften em up every 10 seconds talkin bout "according to my calculations' get the fu*k outta here you white and nerdy

^^^^The fu*k this stupid n*gga talking about...Speak when spoken to you f*g...Oh and im not white im african american you prick...Get pac out of your avy you little bi*ch cause if he was alive he'd probably make a diss song about how lame you are or send one of the outlawz to shoot your stupid a.ss....Move around lil n*gga.........
 10 years ago '04        #127
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Lets face it this is not LL trying to bring beef, you looking at things real wrong, first off LL is on Def Jam, and Jay is runnin that sh*t, ur boss aint puttin no promotion or puttin much in to ur project, and he probably tellin u he got other things he need 2 do in the label, next you see that same motherfu*ker on remixes, then sayin he makin a new album, this lack of interest that jay is showin to cetain artists on his label is clear 2 see. Redman is also on that label, where the promotion for his album, ghostface gotta drop 2 albums 2 try n get more attention, method man got no fu*kin video. Hence why that n*gga LL is sayin comments like "WHEN YOU WAS DOING THAT VERSE YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DOIN YOUR JOB".
This aint LL tryin 2 beef, but this is a frustrated artist/legend who is seeing a label he been on for years and seeing bullsh*t happen right in his face. You guys can look past it cos he is referin 2 y'all hero Jay-z. But i bet if it was LL was signed 2 Badboy and he said that sh*t about Diddy it would click instantly in y'all head why LL would be gettin at him. You look past your hero and look at situation for what it is.
I aint gonna come in here and say Jay is wack, but I will say if some of y'all questionin LL or gonna say bull sh*t like LL aint relevant cos people aint buzzin about him like b4 then u might as well say 95% of the rappers in the game right now aint relevant, cos who else is gettin buzz or talk except for the usual suspects. (wayne, 50, etc).

man, thats just called being a businessman...why would someone put all this money into funding videos, marketing schemes, ad campaigns, if the truth is, that artist AIN'T gonna make you that money back, cuz NOONE'S checkin for that artist? thats just bad business, and the type of sh*t that will LOSE you a job....

...same thing with Red and Meth and Ghost, etc.....these dudes have deep catalogues of albums that they've released, and when u look at their histories, you have a pretty good idea in your head of where you expect their numbers to be....so, u not gon put in too much money into them when u dont expect that they will sell enough to turn a good enough profit to justify what you've put in.....

....and no, everyone's not gonna like it, because maybe that INDIVIDUAL WILL be checkin for that artist, but as a CEO u cant look at what a scattered group of people wants, you have to look big picture...
 10 years ago '07        #128
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Aftashok said:

man, thats just called being a businessman...why would someone put all this money into funding videos, marketing schemes, ad campaigns, if the truth is, that artist AIN'T gonna make you that money back, cuz NOONE'S checkin for that artist? thats just bad business, and the type of sh*t that will LOSE you a job....

...same thing with Red and Meth and Ghost, etc.....these dudes have deep catalogues of albums that they've released, and when u look at their histories, you have a pretty good idea in your head of where you expect their numbers to be....so, u not gon put in too much money into them when u dont expect that they will sell enough to turn a good enough profit to justify what you've put in.....

....and no, everyone's not gonna like it, because maybe that INDIVIDUAL WILL be checkin for that artist, but as a CEO u cant look at what a scattered group of people wants, you have to look big picture...
2 words "Memphis Bleek"... enough said

Last edited by PowerBar Ernie; 09-25-2007 at 07:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #129
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 PowerBar Ernie said:
2 words "Memphis Bleek"... enough said
enough said? how? whats that supposed to mean?
 09-26-2007, 09:50 PM         #130
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^The fu*k this stupid n*gga talking about...Speak when spoken to you f*g...Oh and im not white im african american you prick...Get pac out of your avy you little bi*ch cause if he was alive he'd probably make a diss song about how lame you are or send one of the outlawz to shoot your stupid a.ss....Move around lil n*gga.........
Lol yeah I'm sure he would. You just mad n*gga get pharrell out yo avy with his style switchen a.ss fu*k that ching chong wide screen view eyed a.ss n*gga yeeee digg you probably look just like him you noodle smellin cat dog cookin shrimp fried rice eaten n*gga now go fix my chinese food and dont forget ma fortune cookie yeeeeeee diggggg
 09-26-2007, 09:57 PM         #131
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
this thread is hilarious, the amount of hate in some ya blood is ridiculous. Think about it..not even in hip-hop but on boxden alone, when was the last time LL was even relevant b4 this last week..now all of a sudden...since ll taking shots at Jay
people hop right on LL d*ck...think about though...when was the last time LL was relevant at all...and again...Jay has no reason to beef with LL, LL washed up and looking at beef to bring his career to light, next thing you know...dudes who probably don't even have one of his cd's let alone a greatest hits hop right on his d*ck cause the hate in their blood is sickening...
realest talk
 10 years ago '04        #132
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
lol at u n*ggas thinkin ll is salty..hes a great actor...wake up people they are on the same label...publicity stunt...

its all tied in man 50 messes with both dudes as well...i smell fish

watch all yall n*ggas fall into the hype cuz half of u did if u chose a side already...one
 10 years ago '06        #133
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25633 25633
dis gon be a good battle
 09-26-2007, 10:18 PM         #134
SumSkunkyShit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LL is a bum

mama said knock you out was his last hit if u even wanna call it one.
 09-27-2007, 07:48 AM         #135
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Lol yeah I'm sure he would. You just mad n*gga get pharrell out yo avy with his style switchen a.ss fu*k that ching chong wide screen view eyed a.ss n*gga yeeee digg you probably look just like him you noodle smellin cat dog cookin shrimp fried rice eaten n*gga now go fix my chinese food and dont forget ma fortune cookie yeeeeeee diggggg

^^^^..Was that supposed to be funny......Your a lame and on top of that you gave me hate so I just returned it, but that let me know that I TOUCHED YOUR f*g**t a.ss EMOTIONS...... n*gga needs some serious slaughterhouse traning cause your cupcake comebacks are pathetic...Ole captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga...You came in here to save your boyfriend huh?...fu*k outta here and go play in traffic you Lemon Marange cupcake hoe..........Yaaaaaaaaa.......Diggggg.......... You little bi*ch......

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 09-27-2007 at 07:49 AM..
 09-27-2007, 03:56 PM         #136
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^..Was that supposed to be funny......Your a lame and on top of that you gave me hate so I just returned it, but that let me know that I TOUCHED YOUR f*g**t a.ss EMOTIONS...... n*gga needs some serious slaughterhouse traning cause your cupcake comebacks are pathetic...Ole captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga...You came in here to save your boyfriend huh?...fu*k outta here and go play in traffic you Lemon Marange cupcake hoe..........Yaaaaaaaaa.......Diggggg.......... You little bi*ch......
I gave you hate so you would read my post seeing as threads die out all the time. And it must be funny if you sitting there making over four smiley laughter faces in ya post.:rolleyes: n*gga I got come backs that you would probably buy if I offered them to you son, so sit yo free trial AOL dial up connection a.ss down before I call yo ho a.ss prostitute mama who works for me and kick you offline yeeeee digg
 09-27-2007, 04:00 PM         #137
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
I gave you hate so you would read my post seeing as threads die out all the time. And it must be funny if you sitting there making over four smiley laughter faces in ya post.:rolleyes: n*gga I got come backs that you would probably buy if I offered them to you son, so sit yo free trial AOL dial up connection a.ss down before I call yo ho a.ss prostitute mama who works for me and kick you offline yeeeee digg

^^^^Blah blah blah.... sh*t was wack...Damn lil n*gga I hurt your feelings that much that you had to resort to mama jokes......Your a loser..Your comebacks are about as bad as your mothers stank puss.... Try again cupcake.........
 09-27-2007, 04:05 PM         #138
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^My sig says it all.
 09-27-2007, 04:37 PM         #139
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^........
 09-27-2007, 04:55 PM         #140
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk if she alive but...if mama tell LL to knock J out, well...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago