**VIDEO** LL getting read for Jay " WHEN YOU WAS DOING THAT VERSE YOU SHOULDVE ....

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

LL VS JAY who will win
LL COOL J 37 32.74%
JAY-Z 76 67.26%
Voters: 113. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-24-2007, 07:17 PM         #81
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of these newschool cats step to L because what's to gain from it? That's like a Y.G. f!ghting the old bum a.ss O.G. n*gga on the corner sittin on crates that used to be the big dope man in the eighties. It's nothing to gain from battling LL, unless you want to hear his ghostwriters opinions of you. I still like LL's first two albums to this day, but it's time for these granddaddies to swallow their pride and keep it moving.
 10 years ago '04        #82
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,965 | Props total: 355 355
 jmill30 said:
no u sound stupid LL is the blueprint be serious yea he was nice for awhile but its been a rap for him a long time ago hov changed the way n*ggas dressed talked and acted get serious im sorry everybody u said he battled took a shot at him first i dont even remember him battling mase i mean if he didnt respond u would of called him a bi*ch i mean the nas thing is ur opinion but the other stuff sadi was stupid LL is done end of the thread
see u don't even know the history of jay-z let alone LL. how the hell jay change the way people talk and dress?when jay first step on the scene he wasn't even rappin the way he raps now(check big daddy kanes cd "daddy's home".......show and prove), he had that ol fast das efx kind of flow(the worst verse on the whole track). so jay switched up his style to match the others(big, nas, kane and so on. as far as dressing with the button up and the white air forces, we were doin that back in the late 80's and early 90's with the tommys and polos..........so he just took it back on you youngsters.....lol. like i said i like jay and all but you young cats act like he invented rap and swagger. when i say LL is the blueprint for most of these rappers of today is because L was spittin fire lyrics, arrogant, swagger, steet cred, poppin champagne, rich, battle anybody, wearing big jewels............and he was doin all this between the age 16-22.............while jay was supposedly pushin weight back in 88(don't forget jay and L are both in the same age range)'.........lol............you young cats k!ll me lookin at rappers like they are superheros or some sh*t.............

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 09-24-2007 at 08:12 PM..
 09-24-2007, 08:20 PM         #83
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
...he seems to think that aligning himself with 50 Cent and becoming this "thug" all of a sudden is gonna be a rebirth to his career......yeah, so did Mobb Deep, Ma$e, and M.O.P..............NOBODY'S checkin for no new LL Cool J sh*t, but did u see how crazy it got when "Blue Magic" dropped?[/COLOR][/FONT]
That is really funny to me that he would align himself with 50, not only because it's a dumb move, but didn't 50 also rob LL for his gold rope?

You can't question LL's status as a living legend, but it really comes off as a bi*ch move to diss Jay for not properly promoting him. One, your albums have been garbage since Mr. Smith and two you are LL fu*king Cool J, why the f-k would you need a lot promotion from a label? If you are as bona fide as you still think you are, you don't need $$$$ cash spent to sell your records.
 09-24-2007, 08:34 PM         #84
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

The Real 50 cent robbed LL cool J not Curtis Jackson 50 cent

again
lol

damn, I read an article about that aways back and thought they were talking about 50 the rapper.

at me believing he actually robbed all those people he said he did in "how to rob"

Still, why would you a.ssociate yourself with someone who names himself after someone who robbed your a.ss in a parking lot?

Last edited by affinity; 09-24-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #85
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
LL>>Jay imo when it comes to battlin
 10 years ago '05        #86
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 qwasian said:
the thing about LL is he didn't always keep it funky, he did some sideways bi*ch tracks, and jay-z always been a G.... you don't never see jay-z crawling around on floors in leather jumpers with oil on his body & sh*t...... that sh*t ain't really G... that's what's gonna fu*k LL over... in a battle? LL is cool, he might could get at him a lil something, but jay just gonna sh*t on him with money.... he's his boss... so it's like big boy always wins in a battle usually, LL would have to work twice as hard... like canibus is a better rapper but they consider LL to win.. i'ono, i'd definately like to see how that goes down though it would be interesting, i'm not sure LL even holds enuff weight album & industry wise anymore for jay to battle him though, his last album was str8 bullsh*t. he'd definately have to come out hard & make it fun....
vol 1. sunshine ...... that was g?

point blank they BOTH have talent....but jay has been slippin....havent heard much from LL but come on now......LL did slay alot of n*ggas
 09-24-2007, 10:38 PM         #87
freshonaccident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
he foreva lickin hisdamn lips lol...i cant nevalookat him the same since the jamie foxxstand up rankin on disn*gga buh yuh Hov is rawer buh LL is still a legend i dont kno about the Goat buh he definitly is a legend regardless

10 years ago '05        #88
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Yooooo.....Jay-Z All The Way......But, I Wanna Tell Everyone That James Todd Smith Is A fu*ken G.O.A.T.....So Is Jay-Z......But LL Is A Great Person 2Battle At This Time.....Gonna Be A Good 1 And Hes Definetly W$O$R$T$H Battling
 09-24-2007, 10:48 PM         #89
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s00pz said:
Jay is going to end this n*gga... LL is my dude too but come on... he f*cking with a living legend
And LL aint a legend? Come on now. Use ya head. Jay-z can't k!ll LL Cool J just like when all them n*ggas was fu*ken with him back then and he dropped the mama gone knock you out song it was a big hit so you never know what LL might do. Jay-z need to sit his old a.ss down yeee diggggggg
 10 years ago '06        #90
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 (619)309-6449 said:
when has jay brought anybody out and proved he can run a label?

oh yeah you sure are right crown jay-z brought out

rihanna
ol girl from london flopped like a fish out of water
amy winehouse
while redman,method man,ll, the young gunz and bleek flizzoped
First of all if there aint no Jay-Z there is no Rocafella. Am I right? Jay-Z IS ROCAFELLA. Even though Dame dealt with the business side of everything he was nothing without Jay-Z from the beginning. Remember they were partners who split 3 ways. Now, Jay co-signs Rick Ross GOLD , Jeezy 3 Million on both albums, Ne-yo 4 million, Rihanna 2 million, Fabolous GOLD, Bleek several GOLD Albums, Beans 2 GOLD Albums, Freeway and one GOLD album. How wouldn't you call that successful? Maybe I'm lost here but if this aint successful then I'm trippin. And don't tell me Jay don't cosign these artists because if you knew the business you would know who is under whose umbrella.

And you mentioned Amy Whinehouse right? She's Platinum as well doing serious numbers on the charts. Men lie, women lie, Numbers dont. LL just gotta hang it up my dude.
 10 years ago '04        #91
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
wow... LL vs. Jay

hip hop is commin back...
 10 years ago '04        #92
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
Anyone hear that audio clip with him on Angie Martinez? Jay a fool man

"I always felt like I was the goat, now I'm on my way to Billy...its a hot line...I wish he would've handled it differently and called me....He gets a few passes based on his legendary status...etc."
 10 years ago '04        #93
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
If y'all don't know the have beefed before!! Remember jayz on that Shai remix.. when jayz said "you got beef with jigga n*gga say man name u shy"??? I can't remember what ll said after that or before that but i do know LL verse in that song with Total.. Who do u love/loungin ?? what ever that sh*ts name was.. in the video it had a guy driving in a Lexus flossing money, that verse was for Jay.. Them n*ggaz was beefing over a girl lol.. Hell i remember there is a clue freestyle where he said something like.. hopped out the rover pulled the hoody over she wanted to hear LL, im not a hatin dude got her that on the mase too

Lets be serious y'all LL can't see that n*gga..

he lost to canibus
 10 years ago '07        #94
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
LL and Jay both gonna have albums comin out 2getha.... its gonna be kanye and 50 part 2....
 10 years ago '05        #95
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
fu*k ll. .he aint sh*t. .ll is an average rapper. .hov is a living legend
 10 years ago '07        #96
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
LL might be able to give this n*gga fits
 10 years ago '06        #97
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2610 2610
Eat Um Up L.......CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
 10 years ago '07        #98
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
LL is a living legend, anybody sayin different should jump off a cliff with jay-z d*ck in they mouth.
 09-25-2007, 09:17 AM         #99
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt LL could really do anything but I don't know, we just have to see..
 10 years ago '05        #100
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
lol j > ll
wtf?
ll is nothing but girlie tracks
n*gga cant rap
n when he battled canibus, he showed how wack he was as a lyricists
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago