**VIDEO** LL getting read for Jay " WHEN YOU WAS DOING THAT VERSE YOU SHOULDVE ....

most viewed right now
 74
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

LL VS JAY who will win
LL COOL J 37 32.74%
JAY-Z 76 67.26%
Voters: 113. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-24-2007, 03:47 PM         #61
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DM AKA ILLVILLE said:
ll is just too old flabby and sick, while jay is just cold flashy and rich!
To many adjectives man to many adjectives.....
 10 years ago '06        #62
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 20106 20106
LL should try to fu*k Beyonce
 10 years ago '04        #63
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
LL sounding like Cam, It's going to be a hot fall....
 09-24-2007, 04:49 PM         #64
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If yall think that LL can beat Jay....yall are about to be some heartbroken people. He better come harder than he did with Cannibus.
 09-24-2007, 04:53 PM         #65
Truth B Told  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga LL comin back to smack these clowns around


LL Cool J = Goat
 09-24-2007, 04:57 PM         #66
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
And JAy Z has? Prior to becoming head of Def Jam I can't recall Jay Z putting out one platinum act.

I credit both Camron and Kanye's Success with the Roc to Dame Dash everybody know Dame insisted that Kanye drop a cd and CAmron was always Dame's lil dude.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Even if......LL hasnt put out a platinum, gold, wood.......not even a release date.

Thus, him running a label is a bad idea. He should just keep rapping to chicks. Nas can't run a label either but atleast he can still rhyme.
 09-24-2007, 04:59 PM         #67
Truth B Told  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
To many adjectives man to many adjectives.....
yea that was some suspect homo sh*t
 09-24-2007, 05:00 PM         #68
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:
when has jay brought anybody out and proved he can run a label?

oh yeah you sure are right crown jay-z brought out

rihanna
ol girl from london flopped like a fish out of water
amy winehouse
while redman,method man,ll, the young gunz and bleek flizzoped


Ne-Yo, Jeezy, Rick Ross? yea. Rihanna doin it right now too.
 09-24-2007, 05:37 PM         #69
kastaway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone pls tell me what has LL done to be considered a legend... Jay a legend based on his hip hop influence alone... I'm 24 and I haven't met any n*gga that said they got in the game because of what they saw L doin'... I understand some of you n*ggas are biased towards L and wanna see Jay fail but you n*ggas need to analyze the situation here, we're talkin' about Jay-Z... L ain't never battle a n*gga who had industry strength like Jay... Atleast Jay rocked with Nas who in my opinion was considered a "KING OF NEW YORK"... L got murdered by Canibus and the n*gga L only one the battle because he had radio play and Canibus didn't... Thats the only reason that n*gga pull that sh*t off... n*ggas didn't get to here Canibus murk that n*gga... And for the n*gga who said that "you don't wanna get a n*gga like L motivated" ask yourself the same sh*t about Jay... I dont even remember Hov sayin sh*t about L... If you gonna battle a n*gga cause you bitter about your status on the label, that seems like a personal issue you shld take up with yourself... Matter of fact last I heard when L dropped his def jam album, Hov said he was in the studio workin' with the n*gga on a track... This whole story seem suspect...
 09-24-2007, 05:41 PM         #70
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh By the Way Jay-Z has also brought out Fall Out Boy, which happens to be like the biggest rock band in the US right now lol
Jay-Z put def jam back on the map
 10 years ago '04        #71
Aftashok 
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 (619)309-6449 said:
when has jay brought anybody out and proved he can run a label?

oh yeah you sure are right crown jay-z brought out

rihanna
ol girl from london flopped like a fish out of water
amy winehouse
while redman,method man,ll, the young gunz and bleek flizzoped
Amy Winehouse isn't signed to Def Jam....Jay just jumped on the remix to "Rehab" just because he liked her music and wanted to help her get more exposure in the States, he didn't "bring her out" at all.....but FLOPPED?? headlining the MTV Awards is a flop? bein all over any music magazine is a flop? if it wasn't for her drug/alcohol problems she would probably be a LOT bigger....

.....but there's Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Kanye.....Fall Out Boy, who's one of the BIGGEST bands out right now....ANYTHING u see with the Island or Def Jam label on it...Jay had something to do with it.....

.....i mean face it, as much as it hurts to say, Red and Meth, LL, Young Gunz, Bleek, etc....they aren't viable commodities in hip-hop right now....THAT'S why they don't sell, NOT by any fault of Jay's, in my opinion...
 10 years ago '05        #72
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
ll is the man
 10 years ago '04        #73
Aftashok 
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
i mean, EVERYONE knows, or SHOULD know what LL has done for the game, in the beginnings, with helping to launch Def Jam and whatnot, helpin to bring rap/hip-hop to the forefront.....

...but in the last 5-10 years, LL hasn't been worth sh*t as far as the music goes....he's puttin out all this sh*t that appeals to the ladies (who r the ONLY ones still buying his BS, and even THEY aint buying THAT much).......but as far as hip-hop as a whole right now....LL Cool J AIN'T what the music needs.....he's just NOT that dude anymore, and he needs to accept that and just fade away into the background....take some of the money he's made over the years from the music, movies, and TV, and go behind the scenes and try to make somethin pop off THAT way......

...he seems to think that aligning himself with 50 Cent and becoming this "thug" all of a sudden is gonna be a rebirth to his career......yeah, so did Mobb Deep, Ma$e, and M.O.P..............NOBODY'S checkin for no new LL Cool J sh*t, but did u see how crazy it got when "Blue Magic" dropped?
 10 years ago '04        #74
bigtrevdogg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 353 353
 kastaway said:
Someone pls tell me what has LL done to be considered a legend... Jay a legend based on his hip hop influence alone... I'm 24 and I haven't met any n*gga that said they got in the game because of what they saw L doin'... I understand some of you n*ggas are biased towards L and wanna see Jay fail but you n*ggas need to analyze the situation here, we're talkin' about Jay-Z... L ain't never battle a n*gga who had industry strength like Jay... Atleast Jay rocked with Nas who in my opinion was considered a "KING OF NEW YORK"... L got murdered by Canibus and the n*gga L only one the battle because he had radio play and Canibus didn't... Thats the only reason that n*gga pull that sh*t off... n*ggas didn't get to here Canibus murk that n*gga... And for the n*gga who said that "you don't wanna get a n*gga like L motivated" ask yourself the same sh*t about Jay... I dont even remember Hov sayin sh*t about L... If you gonna battle a n*gga cause you bitter about your status on the label, that seems like a personal issue you shld take up with yourself... Matter of fact last I heard when L dropped his def jam album, Hov said he was in the studio workin' with the n*gga on a track... This whole story seem suspect...
negro, u sound stupid. you are 24 and you don't know the history of LL. LL is the blueprint of what most of these rappers wanna be today and he was doing his thang at the age of 16 and 17. i like jay and all but if L came at him he will be in a real battle. why you think you never heard of these young up and coming cats step to LL like they do everyone else............cause they know L will get in that a**.............i wanna see LL step to him so i can see what jay is really made of............he already took an L from one legend(nas) in my opinion and battling bums like jim jones, mase, prodigy and camron don't mean nuthin.
 10 years ago '04        #75
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Curtiiiiiiiiiiis!
 10 years ago '04        #76
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
he foreva lickin hisdamn lips lol...i cant nevalookat him the same since the jamie foxxstand up rankin on disn*gga buh yuh Hov is rawer buh LL is still a legend i dont kno about the Goat buh he definitly is a legend regardless
 09-24-2007, 06:46 PM         #77
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LL got yall n*ggas gased like he bout to do something major
 10 years ago '06        #78
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4638 4638
LL cool j is trash, nobody considers him the goat except himself. jay should end this lame once and for all, fu*k all these r&b ja rule albums LL been making for the last 10 years.
 10 years ago '05        #79
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 bigtrevdogg said:
negro, u sound stupid. you are 24 and you don't know the history of LL. LL is the blueprint of what most of these rappers wanna be today and he was doing his thang at the age of 16 and 17. i like jay and all but if L came at him he will be in a real battle. why you think you never heard of these young up and coming cats step to LL like they do everyone else............cause they know L will get in that a**.............i wanna see LL step to him so i can see what jay is really made of............he already took an L from one legend(nas) in my opinion and battling bums like jim jones, mase, prodigy and camron don't mean nuthin.
no u sound stupid LL is the blueprint be serious yea he was nice for awhile but its been a rap for him a long time ago hov changed the way n*ggas dressed talked and acted get serious im sorry everybody u said he battled took a shot at him first i dont even remember him battling mase i mean if he didnt respond u would of called him a bi*ch i mean the nas thing is ur opinion but the other stuff sadi was stupid LL is done end of the thread
 10 years ago '05        #80
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 Aftashok said:
i mean, EVERYONE knows, or SHOULD know what LL has done for the game, in the beginnings, with helping to launch Def Jam and whatnot, helpin to bring rap/hip-hop to the forefront.....

...but in the last 5-10 years, LL hasn't been worth sh*t as far as the music goes....he's puttin out all this sh*t that appeals to the ladies (who r the ONLY ones still buying his BS, and even THEY aint buying THAT much).......but as far as hip-hop as a whole right now....LL Cool J AIN'T what the music needs.....he's just NOT that dude anymore, and he needs to accept that and just fade away into the background....take some of the money he's made over the years from the music, movies, and TV, and go behind the scenes and try to make somethin pop off THAT way......

...he seems to think that aligning himself with 50 Cent and becoming this "thug" all of a sudden is gonna be a rebirth to his career......yeah, so did Mobb Deep, Ma$e, and M.O.P..............NOBODY'S checkin for no new LL Cool J sh*t, but did u see how crazy it got when "Blue Magic" dropped?
^^^^^^couldnt have said it better myself
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 93
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy