The Reason Why Jay-z Is The G.o.a.t (haters Are Welcome)

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
68 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2007, 07:58 PM         #121
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Muhfu*kas always wanna pick apart what a n*gga says....your fu*king nuts if you don't think personality plays a role in being a great rapper. The ability to magnify your character in an attractive way that demands, maintains and intensifies audience attention matters in a discussion of who is or who isn't the "GOAT".

Oh god. What kind of talent is having a good personality?
 09-24-2007, 08:00 PM         #122
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Oh god. What kind of talent is having a good personality?
Holy sh*t....Did you even read what I just said?
 09-24-2007, 08:02 PM         #123
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Did you even read what I just said?
Yes, still has nothing to do with someones rapping abilities.
 09-24-2007, 08:04 PM         #124
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Thats still hypocritical as fu*k.
at you having nothing to say, hop off my d*ck
 09-24-2007, 08:10 PM         #125
kastaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You young n*ggas k!ll me... We never even got a chance to see Big & Pac fall off... Them n*ggas got murdered, we didn't get to see them n*ggas move with the times... Jay really didn't want to rap like that when B.I. was here... Jay never had beef with Pac... Pac just went on a rampage and dissed any n*gga that was seen with Bad Boy and NY... Jay said he wouldn't diss a n*gga he had no beef with... But to say Jay wouldn't be who he is if Pac and B.I. were alive is just being small minded... We don't know, who's to say Pac and B.I. would be who they are right now... I guarantee n*ggas in the game would have came at them for the title... Its just how rap operates... You'll never heard the phrase "you worth more dead than alive" they blew up bigger then life when they got murdered... It gave them more of an invincible persona... I'ma be honest when them n*ggas was alive they were just good rappers... Big was considered Frank White but if you was from NY you had n*ggas who thought Raquan was the King of NY or you had n*ggas that thought nas was the king... When they died n*ggas got memory laspse'... If you knew anything about NY n*ggas did love Big up there but it was no where near how it is now... n*ggas fell in love with the fact that he died... And when Pac was alive he was considered a good rapper, but it wasn't until that n*gga got murdered when he was threw into immortal status... That n*ggas death was so intriguing based on the fact that his last album predicted that sh*t... Now if he hadn't died would he be the Pac everyone is speaking of? Who knows? But Jay, B.I. and Pac are considered to best to do it by some and rightfully so... But to compare them is nonsense because that apples and oranges... 2 of them got murdered and one is still here... Now if Jay got murdered tomorrow I GUARANTEE you he will become immortal in the faces of every n*gga to pick a mic up... death does that... Before Pun did I don't remember anybody puttin' him up there with Big and Pac... This thread starter feels Jay is his G.O.A.T. he entitled to that opinion...

Last edited by kastaway; 09-24-2007 at 08:12 PM..
 09-24-2007, 08:12 PM         #126
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Yes, still has nothing to do with someones rapping abilities.
Rap abilities maybe not, but in order to be a rapper you have to be able to draw audience attention in more ways than one. Great lyrics mean nothing if your not able to connect to your audience.
 10 years ago '04        #127
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
the bottom line is, when you have great rappers like nas, scarface, andre 3000, jay-z, common ect.. there's no clear cut goat. there's only opinions..
 09-24-2007, 08:23 PM         #128
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Rap abilities maybe not, but in order to be a rapper you have to be able to draw audience attention in more ways than one. Great lyrics mean nothing if your not able to connect to your audience.

What does personality have to do with your lyrics connecting with people.

thats bullsh*t anyway because you can'gt chose who listens to you. if someone can't relate to pac, like my self, that doesn't mean he is good or bad. That might effect how much I like him personally, but not how good he is in general.
 09-24-2007, 08:25 PM         #129
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
the bottom line is, when you have great rappers like nas, scarface, andre 3000, jay-z, common ect.. there's no clear cut goat. there's only opinions..
common sense doesn't fly on box den you got dudes saying its a fact .
 09-24-2007, 08:30 PM         #130
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
What does personality have to do with your lyrics connecting with people.

thats bullsh*t anyway because you can'gt chose who listens to you. if someone can't relate to pac, like my self, that doesn't mean he is good or bad. That might effect how much I like him personally, but not how good he is in general.
WHAAATTT??? No offense, but are you seriously this dumb? You can't understand the simplest fu*king thing.

When did I ever say that it was the sole factor in what makes you a great MC?? If I recall I listed like 7 or 8 things (personality WASNT EVEN ONE OF THEM ), and you decided to pick out one word and criticize a n*gga's comment. You sir, are an idiot.
 09-24-2007, 08:31 PM         #131
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
charisma or i should say mic presence(in now terms swag) is apart of making you a good emcee and connecting with your audience

im not talking about personality personally

but your personality on how you say your rhymes

like fabolous has a laid back personality when he says his rhymes
DMX has an agressive personality(charisma) when he says his rhymes

etc etc thats what hes trying to say

this has nothing to do with lyrics

Pac touched more people with his emotion and delivery(his charisma,personality) which highlightenged his lyrics
Don't even try dude, the man is an imbecile.
 09-24-2007, 08:31 PM         #132
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
charisma or i should say mic presence(in now terms swag) is apart of making you a good emcee and connecting with your audience

im not talking about personality personally

but your personality on how you say your rhymes

like fabolous has a laid back personality when he says his rhymes
DMX has an agressive personality(charisma) when he says his rhymes

etc etc thats what hes trying to say

this has nothing to do with lyrics

Pac touched more people with his emotion and delivery(his charisma,personality) which highlightenged his lyrics
the laid back/agressive thing is part of their flow.

And you just saying two different kinds of things, that don't mean one makes someone better or worse.

That was written like a 8 year old mexican but i just dont care....
 09-24-2007, 08:33 PM         #133
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its been proven that he stole rhymes, that automatically takes him out of the running to being a top rapper.
 09-24-2007, 08:35 PM         #134
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
WHAAATTT??? No offense, but are you seriously this dumb? You can't understand the simplest fu*king thing.

When did I ever say that it was the sole factor in what makes you a great MC?? If I recall I listed like 7 or 8 things (personality WASNT EVEN ONE OF THEM ), and you decided to pick out one word and criticize a n*gga's comment. You sir, are an idiot.
When did I say you said it was a main factor?

What I'm saying is that you have "swag" mixed up with flow and delievery.

I'm the idiot?
 09-24-2007, 08:37 PM         #135
s00pz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kastaway said:
You young n*ggas k!ll me... We never even got a chance to see Big & Pac fall off... Them n*ggas got murdered, we didn't get to see them n*ggas move with the times... Jay really didn't want to rap like that when B.I. was here... Jay never had beef with Pac... Pac just went on a rampage and dissed any n*gga that was seen with Bad Boy and NY... Jay said he wouldn't diss a n*gga he had no beef with... But to say Jay wouldn't be who he is if Pac and B.I. were alive is just being small minded... We don't know, who's to say Pac and B.I. would be who they are right now... I guarantee n*ggas in the game would have came at them for the title... Its just how rap operates... You'll never heard the phrase "you worth more dead than alive" they blew up bigger then life when they got murdered... It gave them more of an invincible persona... I'ma be honest when them n*ggas was alive they were just good rappers... Big was considered Frank White but if you was from NY you had n*ggas who thought Raquan was the King of NY or you had n*ggas that thought nas was the king... When they died n*ggas got memory laspse'... If you knew anything about NY n*ggas did love Big up there but it was no where near how it is now... n*ggas fell in love with the fact that he died... And when Pac was alive he was considered a good rapper, but it wasn't until that n*gga got murdered when he was threw into immortal status... That n*ggas death was so intriguing based on the fact that his last album predicted that sh*t... Now if he hadn't died would he be the Pac everyone is speaking of? Who knows? But Jay, B.I. and Pac are considered to best to do it by some and rightfully so... But to compare them is nonsense because that apples and oranges... 2 of them got murdered and one is still here... Now if Jay got murdered tomorrow I GUARANTEE you he will become immortal in the faces of every n*gga to pick a mic up... death does that... Before Pun did I don't remember anybody puttin' him up there with Big and Pac... This thread starter feels Jay is his G.O.A.T. he entitled to that opinion...

the smartest thing that's been said on this thread...
 09-24-2007, 08:38 PM         #136
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:

Now I realize you meant connecting live, not through a song with your lyrics. it was obviously interpretated(sp?) wrong.

Last edited by KrayLay; 09-24-2007 at 08:41 PM..
 09-24-2007, 08:40 PM         #137
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s00pz said:
the smartest thing that's been said on this thread...
werd. funny how every thread ties in with pac and big.
 10 years ago '06        #138
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
damn end this thread he is not the greatest but he is not the worst he is just a decent rapper and the only people who think he is great is most likely a Hov Fan
 09-24-2007, 09:08 PM         #139
Moneymike23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Thats not a line that I would bring up in this thread kind of emberassing if u ask me.
Guess what nobody asked u, he said superugly was weak and Jays momma stepped in and told Jay he went to far. So get off my d*ck!
 10 years ago '06        #140
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
SuperUgly was a diss made emotionally by Jay because of that Ether was too much
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc