How much do top name artists make per concert?

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-24-2007, 08:24 PM         #21
RIP B.I.G.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
Update: I talked to Slin-K (president of bsu @ FAU)...and he's saying, that he's not on the board for it, but at the council meetings that they are suggesting that they are trying to get Lil Wayne & Baby for Freaker's Ball 2007. As soon as someone scans a flyer and sends it to me, I'll let yall know if that's for sure who it is.

PS -- while searching for "FAU + Freaker's Ball 07" I found a miami artists' Myspace page who's named Casely, and his page is saying that he is opening up for Lil Wayne at FAU, Boca Raton, FL on Nov. 5th.
Wow, thanks. How can he not be on for Lil' Wayne? He'd be CRAZY! I mean no matter what anyone thinks of his music, people love him and he will sell out. I saw that guy's page (I looked it up after you told me) and it says the same thing. I read somewhere else it would be on November 2nd (A Friday). Will tickets be avaialble on TicketMaster? And do you know when it will be confirmed who is performing?

And thanks again.
 10 years ago '05        #22
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I know Ja Rule now makes $950 per show....pretty good huh
 10 years ago '04        #23
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
To RIP BIG:

Hahaha, I didn't mean Slin-K isn't for Lil Wayne coming. He actually isn't on the board (committee) that is responsible for getting him/negoiation with him to come (like I was when I was there).

Also...

"I read somewhere else it would be on November 2nd (A Friday). Will tickets be avaialble on TicketMaster? And do you know when it will be confirmed who is performing?"
Yea, I dunno, I wanna check the date myself too. Nov. 2nd makes more sense because Freaker's ball always falls on a Friday. More than likely tickets are available at the Ticket Center Office on FAU's campus, so you may have to goto the campus for it. They keep the shows pretty exclusive so the students have a chance to get tickets for it first, you feel me. As for confirmation, when the board (committee) gets the OK they put out flyers around the campus immediately...so your guess is as good as mine. I'm waiting to hear about it myself.

Last edited by DoctorJ; 09-25-2007 at 06:54 AM..
 09-25-2007, 08:59 AM         #24
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Heard Usher Made A Half Mil Each Show When He Was On Tour But Come On He Usher The Females Alone Earn Him Them Numbers

Far As Rappers It Varies What Tour U On And Who Headlining But They Still Make Doe Of Tour Hey Cd,s Anit Sellin Tourin Is Where Rappers Stacker Paper
 10 years ago '07        #25
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 Gravediggaz said:
I know Ja Rule now makes $950 per show....pretty good huh

$950 + free-two-way buss-pass + 1 bowl of chicken-noodle soup , be honest say it the way it really is
 09-25-2007, 03:32 PM         #26
RIP B.I.G.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
To RIP BIG:

Hahaha, I didn't mean Slin-K isn't for Lil Wayne coming. He actually isn't on the board (committee) that is responsible for getting him/negoiation with him to come (like I was when I was there).

Also...

Yea, I dunno, I wanna check the date myself too. Nov. 2nd makes more sense because Freaker's ball always falls on a Friday. More than likely tickets are available at the Ticket Center Office on FAU's campus, so you may have to goto the campus for it. They keep the shows pretty exclusive so the students have a chance to get tickets for it first, you feel me. As for confirmation, when the board (committee) gets the OK they put out flyers around the campus immediately...so your guess is as good as mine. I'm waiting to hear about it myself.
Oh, okay. I thought he had power in the decision at first.

Alright, thanks. I'll keep checking for it. It's not a far ride for me, so I can get there and buy a ticket.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish