Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #41
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1862 1862
Props To Everyone That Came Through With Some Suggestions. Truth Be Told, I Dont Want Any Pools Tables Or Video Games In Which Will Cause Soliciting. Tournaments Suck At Times When Its Not Even Your Turn To Play.
 10 years ago '05        #42
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 MELODY said:
Props To Everyone That Came Through With Some Suggestions. Truth Be Told, I Dont Want Any Pools Tables Or Video Games In Which Will Cause Soliciting. Tournaments Suck At Times When Its Not Even Your Turn To Play.
Currency this is my reason. I mean of course the barber would have some dudes chillen my ex: would be like 6 n*ggaz waiting on there homie to get his cut.
 10 years ago '07        #43
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1862 1862
 Jaiden05 said:
Currency this is my reason. I mean of course the barber would have some dudes chillen my ex: would be like 6 n*ggaz waiting on there homie to get his cut.
THAT WOULDN'T BE CALLED SOLICITING IF THEY HAVE A REASON TO BE THERE AS TO WAIT FOR THEIR HOMMIE.
 10 years ago '04        #44
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1463 1463
best idea is to offer things other barbershops don't you could mix it like half barbershop and half food and make sure there seperated good .... its gives profit both sides of the fence ... or just make sure theres a food place close by so people will feel comfortable ... i would stack magazines and daily newspapers for the oldies ... few tvs with a variety of things .... if you really wanna come out ahead on people ... provide daycare hire few gurls teenage decent wage to keep that down for people with kids that have to come ... i would sell cologne and hair essentials ... make some money off that stuff ... last thing i would either do appointment days or a.ssign certain barbers for appointments or days each barber does appointments ... because appointments are annoying but conivenent for people ... i dont like them cause its always seem like the barbers lie and say somebody had an appointment ahead ... but others like it so they can be in and out with it ... so i probably would rotate appointment dates ... ideas like these are left field ideas and always have events like free haircuts till 10 or something like that its gives you advertisement and potiental for new clients ... other thing radio station are your best friends promote promote promote they can get you good clients ... and last of all make sure you have good barbers test there skills and make sure they have experience cause if one person gets a fu*ked up haircut it will follow your barbershop like them n*ggas at so and so barbershop can't cut ... well melodoy and thread starter this is what kind of ideas you wanted
 10 years ago '07        #45
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
mainly every1 needs 2 know how 2 cut
 09-25-2007, 04:45 PM         #46
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres a hint lol... watch Barbershop 1 and 2. Maybe have females who can braid. Maybe a pacman machine for this kids.
 09-25-2007, 06:36 PM         #47
bmt0025 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i go to the barber shop with my guy sometimes but the one that he goes to isnt to women friendly.. so think about put something in the shop for the ladies!!
 09-25-2007, 09:39 PM         #48
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like every other successful barber shop ... you gotta sell drugs outta the spot.
 10 years ago '05        #49
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Goosie McNeen said:
lol @ all these 17 yr. olds who juss wanna play video games

get sombody in there who can do dreads, an braid,
AND know how ta line sombody wit dreads or braids.

n*ggas gotta have something to do while u in there getting a 3 hr braid job. get a fu*kin hair cut and wash that sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #50
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 MELODY said:
THAT WOULDN'T BE CALLED SOLICITING IF THEY HAVE A REASON TO BE THERE AS TO WAIT FOR THEIR HOMMIE.
Which is true.... yall need to see my shop to see what I was talking about. It runs so smooth...... In most cases dudes be coming in with a 10 head entourage. I get your point also.. I just hate standing for 1-2 hours waiting to get a cut. Cause dude came with all these other cats that aren't getting a cut. LOL Good luck homie
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy