Sep 23 - o'reilly: "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and others

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #141
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 VerballyAbusive said:
Finally, someone with some type of intellect. I see where you're coming from.

A great man named Malcom X once said that we can't depend on the white man to make us as a race better. We have to get ourselves straight on our OWN. WE have to be the ones to get our minds straight, make our own money, from our own people, and from our own neighborhoods. Take control of our own. Then, can integration be successful.

Conflicts like this is exactly why Malcom knew that integration wouldn't work until we as a people got our minds right FIRST. I'm not saying that integration was bad, but this was one of the unintended consequences. Then, we wouldn't have to depend on having the white man in the top at the office, telling us what to topic matter to create to get rich.

The white man has profitted off us making fools out of ourselves since slavery. As time goes on, the problems that we face get more complex and more difficult to identify. This is a perfect example. We make 10 strides forward and 11 strides backwards.

Rappers of today are what Malcom X used to be. If only they used that voice to better us as people rather than the contrary. As a black man, that takes responsibiliy for my OWN actions, as I feel should every other black man, I feel the rappers are to blame first, then the record companies.

Look im gone make it simple for u clowns... I hate when people say rappers this rappers that in al reality if u had a good relationship with ur kids they 1. Would not be able to listen to music and 2. They rarely hear the music so they dont like it.. People always wanna point the finger.. Why? What is that doing in reality.... Its still gone be movies and reality that people will follow.. And people dont understand some of this music is not made for you.. Like country and rock aint made for a dude like me but gucci, jeezy, shawty lo real street music is what helps me cope with life.. Zones me out.. So if people take that away which they are trying, there is gonna be some big problems cause people aint got nothing to calm them down or occupie there time. MYOB that should be the theme for 07..
 09-25-2007, 12:04 PM         #142
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
so do only way? what fu*k it mean

but surely he is saying rich,white americas view of black people is completely flawed therefore he is reconstructing the racist views harboured by some white people.

no i never said the only way u can be racist is to be part of a racist organisation i simply said in order to prove him a racist/not a racist you would need proper proof. you can speculate on past interviews etc. but it could simply be, like others his words have been misinterpreted, or interpreted correctly depending on how you look @ it.

if the police saw someone who was white and looked like they were into the whole skinhead culture and gangs do u not think they would be stopped? what about the italians and the irish? they were racially profiled, segregated way before black people.

i really cant understand what your typing. are u bladdered or something?

and yes the police do, it seems i know more about your policing than you. they often raid places with that kind of music, including racist bands because they know the bands attract white gangs.
whoa you got me i said do instead of the im dumb thank you for pointing it out.

what are you talking about i gave you examples of how o'Reilly's has numerous times said racist things taken up for attacks against black said it was ok to racially profile blacks now he is saying it isn't and now you should judge them on character.

i know cops pull people over who look suspicious but there is a difference though o'Reilly's said it is ok to pull a black person that looks like spike lee over does spike look suspicious to you or just any black.

what i am saying is what would you consider a black person that did those things who took up for cops shooting up white men over 40 times.

said it was ok for cops to pull over whites no matter if they look suspicious or not you would consider him a racist but Reilly's no to you need more proof.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-25-2007 at 12:12 PM..
 09-25-2007, 12:05 PM         #143
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus in my opinion if listening to rap music has formed your attitude and completely shaped who you are and how you act you are a very very weak minded person
 09-25-2007, 12:09 PM         #144
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
plus in my opinion if listening to rap music has formed your attitude and completely shaped who you are and how you act you are a very very weak minded person
cosign that sh*t i am a black man been listening to hip hop since i was 9 or 10 my first albums were dmx and biggie both say some of the most violent and s3xist sh*t but i didn't let that affect how i act or talk if you do you got more problems than rap music.
 10 years ago '05        #145
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 BayBuryYa said:
its not about supporting o'reilly and what hes said before. its about now. yeah hes still ignorant but ANYTHING positive about dispelling the image of black society from an ignorant talking head, that millions of people listen to, is not a bad thing. if you arent white and dont hang out with white people its crazy how they see the world. nothing racist its just different to hear how others see the world and the people around them. especially if they arent from a mixed city or diverse school. and its true about the media, cause i dont know any iraqis but im sure they would try and blow me up...not really but think how easy it is to think that way

OHH I KNOW HOW THEY VIEW THE WORLD... Just look at fox and ur a genuis
 10 years ago '04        #146
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 thecrownprince said:
at nigg*z not knowin when they've been insulted. Read between the lines. The man basically said that it's 2007 and y'all act better than I thought y'all did. So basically, we're supposed to be loud and vulgar wherever we go. We can't act civilized.

Kill yoself at anybody defending this type of bullsh*t, but I can give Bill one thing. He said it in a way that dumbasses wouldn't know he was still slangin insults.

we areeee loud wherever we go... he is right
 09-26-2007, 05:07 PM         #147
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
we areeee loud wherever we go... he is right
and you doin the same sh*t that bill does...I know how to act in public kuz my mom rasied me better than that. Not every black person is loud, just like not ever black male sells drugs, and (even I can say it) not every white person is racist.
 10 years ago '06        #148
justntyson 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 4 4
OK continue to discuss O'Reilly he will keep us off what's important enough ...for them to throw legislation in to have tan officer search your entire car (including trunk) sorry JAY-z you were lied to; for a routine traffic ticket .....WAITE they already did his words are there to block our minds from the FACTUAL actions that they use to attempt to hold down a whole race question??? IF There where more blacks then whites during slave times shouldn't there be even more now ????you guys are stupid they are quietly k!lling us while we argue over word instead of things that matter the actions they take to quietly suppress us!!!!!
 09-26-2007, 05:40 PM         #149
jazzy07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I m from up north so EVERYBODY lives civilized with each other. Black, white, asain, latino whatever. But i guess there are some white people who never come in contact with black people on a daily and that is SAD.
 10 years ago '04        #150
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
i understand what he is saying, but the fact that he even considered this is sick. I am embaressed by all of you bx members who feel like this guy was not saying something foul. What he is saying is something that all people should know. To express it like , blacks can dress nice, can be sophisticated and NORMAL is sad to me. If he just learned this, fine. As far as you young white people, i hope you dont go to your friends and say Bill did us a favor by saying this. this is sad man. .......Do yall think blacks think all whites are strung out on Meth. or cocaine heads, or act like the cast on Friends or Seinfeld. ? If i said this yall would go nuts. All of this race talk that is goin on in 07 is leading up to something real bad. mark my words.
 09-27-2007, 08:57 PM         #151
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
i understand what he is saying, but the fact that he even considered this is sick. I am embaressed by all of you bx members who feel like this guy was not saying something foul. What he is saying is something that all people should know. To express it like , blacks can dress nice, can be sophisticated and NORMAL is sad to me. If he just learned this, fine. As far as you young white people, i hope you dont go to your friends and say Bill did us a favor by saying this. this is sad man. .......Do yall think blacks think all whites are strung out on Meth. or cocaine heads, or act like the cast on Friends or Seinfeld. ? If i said this yall would go nuts. All of this race talk that is goin on in 07 is leading up to something real bad. mark my words.
race relations are going backwards
 09-28-2007, 09:00 AM         #152
TripleJ202  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of the stuff oreilly says is true, but it is so blatant and disrespectful.
from what he says, he has a messed of perception of blacks.

he makes it seem like all black youth culture is bad.

hell, i love C-murder, The Game, Shyne, Nas, Tupac, etc.alot of "gangsta" rappers.

i think the rappers who are real get a bad rap because they are misunderstood and people think they glorify drug dealing and violence, but they grew up around that sh*t.

there are some rappers who make it seem like thast sh*t is cool, like young jeezy and dudes like him who really glorify that sh*t.

but others like nelly, and ludacris, those are just entertainment.

i think its messed up when america constantly takes the most negative aspect of hip hop and uses that the define black youth culture.

thats not true.
 10 years ago '04        #153
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Killaaj said:
Look im gone make it simple for u clowns... I hate when people say rappers this rappers that in al reality if u had a good relationship with ur kids they 1. Would not be able to listen to music and 2. They rarely hear the music so they dont like it.. People always wanna point the finger.. Why? What is that doing in reality.... Its still gone be movies and reality that people will follow.. And people dont understand some of this music is not made for you.. Like country and rock aint made for a dude like me but gucci, jeezy, shawty lo real street music is what helps me cope with life.. Zones me out.. So if people take that away which they are trying, there is gonna be some big problems cause people aint got nothing to calm them down or occupie there time. MYOB that should be the theme for 07..
And look I'm gonna make it simple and paint the picture of reality to you. The reality is that in our society about 50% of the homes are single parent mother run homes. A lot of the fathers are locked up. A lot of youngins who grow up in the ghetto don't have good parenting like me and you and anyone else on Boxden who are middle class!

These are the people that suffer the most from the music, not me and you!As a result, the youngins in this environment idolize these rappers for the negative things and keep the cycle going. They will keep selling drugs and k!lling each other as long as there is a Jeezy or anyone else who makes what they do seem like the norm. This music supports their habits, instead of making them want to change and strive for betterment.

I'm sick of people acting like they forgot the social issues facing many of the black families in America. It's funny, I was watching hip hop vs. America part 1 and T.I was wondering how his kids manage to stay on the honor roll and stuff like that and listen to hip hop. His argument was parenting. n*gga, did you forget where you came from? First of all, you and your kids are upper class. Secondly, they have a father in the home to give support. Last, they donít live in the hood. These rappers k!ll me when they act like they forgot where they come from, like all the people in the ghettos have great parenting. Like many of the motherís ainít on crack and fathers aint locked up or not present.

This is why the music is bad to our community. Not to us, to the less fortunate.

Am I the only person on Boxden who sees reality?
 09-28-2007, 09:51 AM         #154
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
And look I'm gonna make it simple and paint the picture of reality to you. The reality is that in our society about 50% of the homes are single parent mother run homes. A lot of the fathers are locked up. A lot of youngins who grow up in the ghetto don't have good parenting like me and you and anyone else on Boxden who are middle class!

These are the people that suffer the most from the music, not me and you!As a result, the youngins in this environment idolize these rappers for the negative things and keep the cycle going. They will keep selling drugs and k!lling each other as long as there is a Jeezy or anyone else who makes what they do seem like the norm. This music supports their habits, instead of making them want to change and strive for betterment.

I'm sick of people acting like they forgot the social issues facing many of the black families in America. It's funny, I was watching hip hop vs. America part 1 and T.I was wondering how his kids manage to stay on the honor roll and stuff like that and listen to hip hop. His argument was parenting. n*gga, did you forget where you came from? First of all, you and your kids are upper class. Secondly, they have a father in the home to give support. Last, they donít live in the hood. These rappers k!ll me when they act like they forgot where they come from, like all the people in the ghettos have great parenting. Like many of the motherís ainít on crack and fathers aint locked up or not present.

This is why the music is bad to our community. Not to us, to the less fortunate.

Am I the only person on Boxden who sees reality?
I understand exactly where you're coming from....and it's the truth. :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #155
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
maybe he does this just so e everyone will talk about him....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy