Sep 23 - o'reilly: "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and others

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 icedout921 said:
I guarntee he has done more for the black community than you have. He says alot of bullsh*t but its mostly for ratings. He does alot of good for real. Im not a O'reilly supporter but people call me racist and thats just not true.
@ Reilly doing alot for the black community....thats like Bush doin alot for the black community...i hate fukin Reiley buh at least I respect thefact hes a blatant biased racist prick....hes not a wolf in sheeps clothing hes jus str8 up wolf...i hate fu*kers like Bush who jus tap dance around the issue and wont respond to Kanye and be like "YA DAMN RIGHT I DONT CARE!"...buh his actions speak louder than his words...we kno what time it is

fu*k reiley and bush.....even though i can see some and i mean some points he had in this interview...even though hes a racist bastard

Last edited by Dash420; 09-24-2007 at 06:34 PM..
 09-24-2007, 06:45 PM         #122
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well if his actions speak louder than his words than what do the things hes done for the black community say. As far as sponsoring charites and such? Google some answers.
 09-24-2007, 06:49 PM         #123
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Well if his actions speak louder than his words than what do the things hes done for the black community say. As far as sponsoring charites and such? Google some answers.
mark foley made it tougher on child molester and then tried to molest one.

some people are just hypocrites ya know.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-24-2007 at 06:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #124
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 heveweight said:
I dont think we can soley hold rappers responsible......the majority of rappers arent educated people...a lot have come from a struggle and dont have a great deal of options in life...they're presented with an opportunity by record labels to earn lots of money for themselves and their families....become world famous celebrities and be able to offer their children the opportunity of a better life.

The problem is really the record companies who pressure artists to release certain songs, make certain videos and talk about certain suject matters.....its those people who make the most money out of hip hop and its those people who promote these negative images of black people.

its cultural manipulation.....its the same as the europeans did when they went to africa and south america....they used christianity to change the values of the natives in order to get them to do what they want and live how they want...making them easier to control.

The values of hip hop which used to be an art form....promoted freedom of expression, indviduality and developing a talent......the main values of rap music now are materialism, violence, criminality and s3x
Finally, someone with some type of intellect. I see where you're coming from.

A great man named Malcom X once said that we can't depend on the white man to make us as a race better. We have to get ourselves straight on our OWN. WE have to be the ones to get our minds straight, make our own money, from our own people, and from our own neighborhoods. Take control of our own. Then, can integration be successful.

Conflicts like this is exactly why Malcom knew that integration wouldn't work until we as a people got our minds right FIRST. I'm not saying that integration was bad, but this was one of the unintended consequences. Then, we wouldn't have to depend on having the white man in the top at the office, telling us what to topic matter to create to get rich.

The white man has profitted off us making fools out of ourselves since slavery. As time goes on, the problems that we face get more complex and more difficult to identify. This is a perfect example. We make 10 strides forward and 11 strides backwards.

Rappers of today are what Malcom X used to be. If only they used that voice to better us as people rather than the contrary. As a black man, that takes responsibiliy for my OWN actions, as I feel should every other black man, I feel the rappers are to blame first, then the record companies.
 09-24-2007, 07:16 PM         #125
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude o'reilly is a racist fu*k. lol @ he's surprised to see black people act civilized. WOW... and he always downing hiphop. you never hear he talking down on heavy metal, death metal, alternative.. why? becuase that mostly white people. death metal mostly talks about suicide, k!lling people, and death listen to marily manson and rob zombie. but O'reilly never say anything about that. he just touch on hiphop/rap because its MOSTLY black people. dude is a racist..:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #126
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 icedout921 said:
I guarntee he has done more for the black community than you have. He says alot of bullsh*t but its mostly for ratings. He does alot of good for real. Im not a O'reilly supporter but people call me racist and thats just not true.
Dude are you hearing yourself? You don't know a goddamn thing about me to say what I've done for anybody. You honestly think this dude is helping black communities? This dude has a trackrecord for saying grimey racist sh*t about Blacks and Mexicans. He's over 50 years old and he's JUST NOW realizing blacks can run respectable organizations? You're defending this dude? k!ll yourself jackass.
 09-24-2007, 08:38 PM         #127
Kemetik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #128
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
lets all stop acting like black folks dont act ghetto... we all know they do and that is all he was saying.Simple, I wouldnt take my girl to an off-broadway show in Harlem when she wants to go to broadway...the atmosphere is a lot different and black folks love to act ghetto regardless of setting.I see it in college classes all the time.
 09-24-2007, 09:05 PM         #129
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
lets all stop acting like black folks dont act ghetto... we all know they do and that is all he was saying.Simple, I wouldnt take my girl to an off-broadway show in Harlem when she wants to go to broadway...the atmosphere is a lot different and black folks love to act ghetto regardless of setting.I see it in college classes all the time.
lets all stop acting like whites folks dont act racist... we all know they do and that is all some blacks are saying.Simple, I wouldnt take my girl to any concert in nashville,tn when she wants to go to a concert...the atmosphere is a lot different and whites folks love to act racist regardless of setting.I see it threw out the world all the time.

like they say two can play this game.
 09-24-2007, 09:32 PM         #130
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
Dude are you hearing yourself? You don't know a goddamn thing about me to say what I've done for anybody. You honestly think this dude is helping black communities? This dude has a trackrecord for saying grimey racist sh*t about Blacks and Mexicans. He's over 50 years old and he's JUST NOW realizing blacks can run respectable organizations? You're defending this dude? k!ll yourself jackass.
Well judging from the fact that you cant read, I cant see how you could do anything to help anyone out.
 09-24-2007, 10:56 PM         #131
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I'm sorry. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.

ok genius why dont you point out what i said and correct where i was wrong.

considering i used the word maybe to start my comment i didnt try to state anything as a fact.

but go ahead smart guy correct me.
 09-24-2007, 11:25 PM         #132
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at nigg*z not knowin when they've been insulted. Read between the lines. The man basically said that it's 2007 and y'all act better than I thought y'all did. So basically, we're supposed to be loud and vulgar wherever we go. We can't act civilized.

Kill yoself at anybody defending this type of bullsh*t, but I can give Bill one thing. He said it in a way that dumbasses wouldn't know he was still slangin insults.
 10 years ago '04        #133
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
its not about supporting o'reilly and what hes said before. its about now. yeah hes still ignorant but ANYTHING positive about dispelling the image of black society from an ignorant talking head, that millions of people listen to, is not a bad thing. if you arent white and dont hang out with white people its crazy how they see the world. nothing racist its just different to hear how others see the world and the people around them. especially if they arent from a mixed city or diverse school. and its true about the media, cause i dont know any iraqis but im sure they would try and blow me up...not really but think how easy it is to think that way
 10 years ago '04        #134
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
If people stop paying attention to this old racist attention wh0ore he will fade away...
 09-25-2007, 05:48 AM         #135
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
so do only way you can be racist unless you have a kkk uniform so the only way i can hate whites is if i have a black panther suit.

i am judging him by what he said previously he always defends the inexcusable making things blacks do into a racial thing but never ever making things white's do into a racial issue.

taking up for racist police officer telling spike lee it is ok to racial profile blacks but now saying white Americans shouldnt do that.

you tell me what he is then if i said it was ok for cops to shoot white men over 40 times,is it ok for cops to racial profile white men.

if a white man is accused of a crime is it ok for me to bring up the mans race and say maybe this is white culture or blaming rock and roll or country music what would you consider me.
so do only way? what fu*k it mean

but surely he is saying rich,white americas view of black people is completely flawed therefore he is reconstructing the racist views harboured by some white people.

no i never said the only way u can be racist is to be part of a racist organisation i simply said in order to prove him a racist/not a racist you would need proper proof. you can speculate on past interviews etc. but it could simply be, like others his words have been misinterpreted, or interpreted correctly depending on how you look @ it.

if the police saw someone who was white and looked like they were into the whole skinhead culture and gangs do u not think they would be stopped? what about the italians and the irish? they were racially profiled, segregated way before black people.

i really cant understand what your typing. are u bladdered or something?

and yes the police do, it seems i know more about your policing than you. they often raid places with that kind of music, including racist bands because they know the bands attract white gangs.
 10 years ago '05        #136
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Opie and Anthony were tearing him apart this morning...

but o'reilly is a fu*kin retard...
 10 years ago '07        #137
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
Bill O' Reilly is a s3xist, racist, homophobic moralist c*nts who won't get off the administration's jock.
 10 years ago '04        #138
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i dont fu*king understand why a black man feels he needs input from a fu*king bill oreilly on CONFIRMATION that blacks arent gang bangers but civilized people .. .this whole article is ludacris and im just telling yall

fu*k orielly , sharpton and jackson ..... no one GIVES A fu*k what they have to say about anthing ..... so stop caring , stop reporting ... stop giving us info on people who have less value to society then someone sitting back on their welfare chairs ....

we need to stop adressing these people , cause they make money off the light we provide them ...

and in the industry , no publicity is bad publicity ... its time to fu*k off on people that dont matter and focus on ourselves because we are more important then anything 1 individual can say about us in a sentance
 10 years ago '04        #139
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
im highly offended
 10 years ago '05        #140
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 VerballyAbusive said:
The realest sh*t ever said by a WHITE MAN in a while.

A quote from the discussion on how rap music is counter productive to us as a society, especially those in the ghetto.

"I think too many of the black kids take it as, "Oh, that's what it means to be authentically black. That's how you make money. That's how you become rich and famous and get on TV and get music videos." And you either get the boys or the girls. The girls think they have to, you know, be half-nekkid and spinning around like they're on meth in order to get any attention. It really corrupts people, and I think it adds, Bill, to some serious sociological problems, like the high out-of-wedlock birth rate because of this hypers3xual imagery that then the kids adapt to some kind of reality. I mean, it's inauthentic. It's not in keeping with great black traditions of struggle and excellence, from Willie Mays to Aretha Franklin, but even in terms of academics, you know, going back to people like Charles Drew or Ben Carson here, the neurosurgeon at [Johns] Hopkins [University]. That stuff, all of a sudden, is pushed aside. That's treated as, "You're a nerd, you're acting white," if you try to be excellent and black"
:applause::applause:

Your a dumb nieve person if u think blacks are the only ones doing that All we saying is dont stereo type us in which he is doing
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago