Sep 23 - o'reilly: "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and others

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
true, but Bill O'reilly is still a prick, he gets away with more sh*t than George Bush, oh wait, well maybe not as much as George Bush, but he's pretty fu*king close. Its people like Bill O'reilly and rush limbaugh, that make the whole black and white thing complicated by saying stupid racial comments, that no one seems to catch on. Like immigration saying that all the immigrants coming in are criminals, who are s3x offenders and only come in to steal american jobs.

icedout921 said:
Did yall read the whole article?

If you did you'd understand what he was saying. He was saying thats what black potray. The image of cursing and never being civilized cause white people who dont know many blacks only see rappers and sh*t on tv who are not educated and who act ghetto as hell.

I dont like the guy but hes on point here, read the whole interview people.
 09-23-2007, 06:24 PM         #62
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how you all are defending bill o'rielly this man contradicted himself spike lee asked him why is it ok to racial profile black men aka dwb.

and he said maybe because most blacks sell drugs but now he is saying that it is not ok to racial profile blacks as if there rappers or other things.

im confused either you can racial profile or you cant he has also many times defended racial crimes against blacks.

i.e when the first black man was shot over 40 times in new york he will also make a any black crime into an race issue for example a brawl in new york which could have been started by anything he brought up race.

but when a white or Asian commits a crime he does not bring up race one nice statement doesn't change millions of other statements against blacks.
 09-23-2007, 06:48 PM         #63
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is obviously a biggot
 10 years ago '05        #64
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this mans perspective. He is ignorant and uncivilized. And stop acting like the people that said fu*k o'reily didnt read the whole thing. I read the whole thing.. fu*k bill o'reily... read between the lines...
 10 years ago '04        #65
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
read the whole article, while for once hes actually making a good point, i doubt thats gonna stop him from thinking, and saying the same racist stereotypical sh*t as before, while hes saying this now, by next week hes gonna feed the same ignorance as before to his naive closed minded fanbase.
 09-23-2007, 07:20 PM         #66
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unmarkeddollaz said:
read the whole article, while for once hes actually making a good point, i doubt thats gonna stop him from thinking, and saying the same racist stereotypical sh*t as before, while hes saying this now, by next week hes gonna feed the same ignorance as before to his naive closed minded fanbase.
exactly my point this time he makes a good point but when them cameras is on if me another black person get into an argument he will bring up race hip hop and other factors.

if two whites get into a f!ght he will just talk about the f!ght thats why this comment here doesn't mean that we as black people should give him a pass.
 10 years ago '05        #67
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 09-23-2007, 08:20 PM         #68
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don t like that o reilly dude very much
 09-23-2007, 08:22 PM         #69
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
why does this f*g**t bill oreilly still even have a job? s3xual harassment allegations, racist comments...what's next?
You call him a f*g**t then ask why Bill O'Reilly still has a job with s3xual harassment and racist comments?? wtf You called him a f*g**t, dude. :rolleyes:
 09-23-2007, 08:23 PM         #70
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
exactly my point this time he makes a good point but when them cameras is on if me another black person get into an argument he will bring up race hip hop and other factors.

if two whites get into a f!ght he will just talk about the f!ght thats why this comment here doesn't mean that we as black people should give him a pass.
What do you think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do everytime something happens to a black person? They bring race into the scene....even if it has nothing to do with it.
 10 years ago '04        #71
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
um...yeah. im not even mad at him cause a lot of places black owned do have some problems with everything from customers to service. so im not mad at him. furthermore, hella white people do think like that so for him, the ultimate white man to say it, means its a step in the right direction. we arent equal and despite what people like to think there are a lot of white people who have a lot of beliefs about how black people act. so its all good, anything postive is fine with me because ignorance is going to there regardless of o'reilly.
 09-23-2007, 08:45 PM         #72
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
What do you think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do everytime something happens to a black person? They bring race into the scene....even if it has nothing to do with it.
i love how instead of taking on my problem with o'reilly you bring up al sharpton and jesse jackson.

i am not and never have been al sharp ton or jesse jackson supporter and since you brought them up.

ets say jesse jackson made good remarks about white people does that erase his history of insults he has made against whites no it doesn't just like bill Reilly's doesn't against blacks.
 10 years ago '04        #73
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 icedout921 said:

If you did you'd understand what he was saying. He was saying thats what black potray. The image of cursing and never being civilized cause white people who dont know many blacks only see rappers and sh*t on tv who are not educated and who act ghetto as hell.

did you read that post you just made? you're basically justifying O'Reilly making a stereotypical judgment of an entire race based on what he saw on television. that's actually one of the most ignorant ways of thinking possible. no justification can be made for that.

EDIT: just read the article. okay, the quote was taken out of context. but still, O'Reilly's a f*g**t.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 09-23-2007 at 09:30 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #74
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Why do you n*ggas listen to bill o'reilly? You act like y'all never heard or seen a racist man before. We should all be more focused on more important things, like the Pittsburg Steelers maybe.
 10 years ago '04        #75
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
How are black people supposed to act O'Riley....????

What did u expect? "Where my muhfuccin' ice tea n' chicken wangs, Niccaaaa!"

And this f*gg had the nerve to say that we just startin' to act civilized and think for ourselves..... somebody clap this dude.
 09-23-2007, 10:12 PM         #76
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soryy black Americans should not have to walk on pins and needles because of how whites perpetuate us. If you feel that hiphop is bad then yours opinion but how fu*king dumb can you be to think that hiphop is Black America's voice solely? Yes it derived from urban and majority black neighborhoods but its reach and influence is all over the world. But Bill aint against Jin talking about Asian warfare and gunplay, or Eminem and Isane Clown Posse talking about popping pills and k!lling thier mothers. I have never heard him talk about hiphop outside of black mainstream.....he strictly complains about Blacks and how he feels our race is lost So even though he may talk like he is for black americans......he is really just patting us on the back and saying good little zzzzzzs for not acting like the animals I thought you were. And thats supposed to be accepted. As far as Im concerned he is not speaking for white America....he is still speaking from a right winged conservative position.......and he obviously shows how he feels about us a whole.....if you read between the lines

AND if I hear another one of you bastards talk about black people being racially motivated.Mad at us because we know what the fu*k real racism means.......yall can all go to hell cause when it all comes down to it........White American still has not made any attempt to repair black and white relationships......We are supposed to eat sh*t and take it......and if we have to eat sh*t yall dont give 2 flying fu*ks........just as long we dont eat it in front of yall.........smh......wtf is really good
 10 years ago '06        #77
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
he one of the most ignorant bastards i've ever seen on television.
 09-24-2007, 12:05 AM         #78
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want my motherfu*king ICE TEA!! It's warm damnit....lol
 10 years ago '05        #79
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
Man, Bill O' Reilly aint nothin but a racist cracker a.ss bi*ch. I loved it when Cam'ron and Dame Dash sonned this n*gga on his own show. Check the video here:

10 years ago '04        #80
joe 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
 icedout921 said:

This shows how ignorant this O'Reilly dude is. Cause some rappers/entertainers uses profanity, he goes to Harlem and expects the same "conditions" (uncivilization). He is actually surprised that blacks can sit on their a.sses in a restaurant without cursing. Is he serious?

This shows exactly what's up with a lot of these white people, they fear what they cannot understand, and judge without the knowledge. How is this ignorant a.ss konservative on point? He is stigmatizing.

Somebody should check him on a live debate, somebody who would really put him in his place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy