Sep 22 - Adrianne Curry :“Boycott BET and Black History Month!”

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of this?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
joe budden never really had celebrity buzz which is unfortunate
 09-23-2007, 01:54 AM         #122
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
true it is disappointing that you have 2 set aside a day for a single race, plus where is asian history month ect. no race should be given special privileges over another
there are days for asians and latinos. google before you type.

BET is for people of all races intrested in black culture. I wont even state my arguement. If it were up to this bi*ch there would be no black colleges. fu*k her.

Last edited by CenterField; 09-23-2007 at 02:01 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #123
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 casper said:
lmao...im in the hood homie...regardless of the fact that im white...im hood...buls in the burbs & at jobs dont accept me the same as other whitebuls...y??? who knows thats y i say people aint just against black people they against our whole generation...plus the hip-hop movement...i deal wit alot of sh*t too dawg...dont be thinkin all whitebuls got it peachy thats some false sh*t

little adversity?? or effort??? yea fam i just got everything handed to me i dont even know y i went to school...im white...i dont need to put no effort in..everything gon be easy for me....u wildin homie, where u live??im in philly sh*t is not easy, whether u black/white/asian/dominican/rican/etc...its ruff on everybody...i swear i wish i knew where some of yall cats be at in ur nice houses postin on this site talkin bout "i got it so ruff"...some of yall have no idea

A White Man from the Hood will get hired before a Black Man from the Hood.

Yeah, i know broke white people. And yeah, they strugglin' and its unfortunate. They get discriminated against due to there lack of income, but they still white. If my white homey finally make out the hood and get money, they good. If my black homey makes it out the hood and get money, he's good but he's still black. He's still target if not a bigger one.

White mans yes is a black maybe. And that applies across the board. Rich or poor. White people live in one america. Black folks on the grind live in two.
 10 years ago '04        #124
bigimpulse 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
wow, this bi*ch shouldnt have even opened her mouth. yes we should all be one but we arent. and yes other races have gone through sum sh*t but the fact that they dont have a special day or month is on them. that sh*t wasnt just handed out to us! if they want special recognition f!ght for it just like we did. I agree we should learn about everything but tell that to the school systems that only want to teach about the white history. she might have her heart in the right place but she has the wrong idea. I for one say yes boycott bet but for the reason that they make us blacks look dumber and dumber each day as if we dont need to be reminded of the ignorance we see everyday, but not cuz its black entertainment television. hell white people own it now!!! and we aint the only race with our own station there are numerous stations for mexicans, asians, blacks etc... hell even animals get there own stations. so fu*k that bi*ch for her wrong reasons but her semi right idea!

p.s. damn near all tv, radio, and internet is for the whites!
 09-23-2007, 02:21 AM         #125
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need MIX HISTORY MONTH! Anyone who has more than 1 race in their blood should have a month! Biracial, multiracial, mix mix mix baby!

MIX PRIDE YALL!

hahaha
 09-23-2007, 02:24 AM         #126
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I googled her and realise that she's the winner of the 1st ANTM.

10 years ago '04        #127
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11225 11225
ya'll should boycott BET, but not for all the madness she was saying. i can't even comment on that.
 09-23-2007, 04:08 AM         #128
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets began by saying she is a dumbass supermodel, and apparently dosent know jack sh*t. Wtf is she talk about it, thanks for your opinion sweetheart but seriously now. SHE is upset about bet and black history month for what reason, is beyond me.

Jews build the pyramids, my left nutts.... How she like that, why is that because her hubby is a jew she gotta say hitler and sh*t. ALl we do is learn about the holocuast, and not to mention the own all media outlets and run the fu*kin country, and she gonnna say we should unite, and they aint bi*ching. Jews bi*ch the most, they can say wtf they want and no one else can. AMerica owns a lot more to blacks, etc then one month, and one television station. She a dumb c*nt :finger:
 09-23-2007, 06:04 AM         #129
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all this race talk... i'm sick of it... sh*t doesn't lead to nothing but ppl arguin...muthafu*kas just need to live life and get along...i mean damn...its 2007 and watch 10 years later...ppl are still gonna be arguin about this sh*t... some bullsh*t... fu*k some broads and get money
 09-23-2007, 06:04 AM         #130
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
IT FUNNY HOW YOU TRY TO TELL AMERICANS HOW TO LIVE CONTINUOUSLY BUT IF WE TOLD YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN BRITAIN YOUR BRAIN WOULD EXPLODE.

AND WE DESERVE BET AN BLACK HISTORY MONTH OUR PEOPLE DIED FOR IT AND INDIANS DESERVE IT TOO THIS DITSY MODEL NEEDS TO NOT STOP EATING SOME MORE.
no because u simply wouldnt be able to as your knowledge of britain is far inferior to my knowledge of america.

and when did i tell ppl how 2 live their lives? i gave my opinion.

@ "our people died for black history month" no they didnt, they wernet thinking, we better get our own tv channel out of this and a month where people learn about their history, tehy were campaigning for civil rights, whcih every one has now.

is it not racist to say the only time black people will learn about their history is if a special month is set aside for them?
 09-23-2007, 06:56 AM         #131
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king bi*ch...

If 11 out of 12 months are regular(meaning white) history months...atleast let the blacks have one month where people can learn that THEY were infact the foundation on which USA stands on.
 10 years ago '07        #132
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i feel we cant really set it aside because like others said racism towards blacks still occur, same goes for the jewish community they still go through maybe not as extensive as it is for black people....like someone said the whole jena 6 thing thats a perfect example of how the rest of the world does NOT think like she does.... she also says we shouldnt still dwell on slavery...WTF why, as i recall the Jewish also have/and still pretty upset about the holocaust and i also recall them askin for reparations, but in a situation like money doesnt really mean anything......... to basically rap up what im saying is that the rest of the world let alone the USA wil NEVER see black people as equals (as well as latinos, mexicans, pueto ricans) and black will probably never stop separating themselves because the rest of the world wont ever stop treating them like 2nd class citizens.

smh@ America in general thinking the African American culture is just about drugs, hip hop, and ghettos....thats all they see and that is a main reason why the segregation continues......note that sh*t can be controlled but it isnt, drugs- is lil peanut on the corner going to columbia for the cocaine/crack
............... oh man i done got started on sum sh*t i better stop now....Peace and sorry for this long read
 09-23-2007, 07:48 AM         #133
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
She was talking about Jews dumbass.
That's my point you fu*king idiot. Since when did the Jews build the pyramids.

Can't you fu*king read?
 09-23-2007, 07:56 AM         #134
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said:
fu*king bi*ch...

If 11 out of 12 months are regular(meaning white) history months...atleast let the blacks have one month where people can learn that THEY were infact the foundation on which USA stands on.
Aren't you taught in school the role that blacks played in building America?
 09-23-2007, 08:21 AM         #135
mrsouthcarolina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would first like to say she needs to research her history because Jews did not build pyramids in EGYPT. Secondly, I applaud black history month but I think it is ashame that we only study and praise our ancestors 1 month out of a year it should be EVERY DAY!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #136
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
It's called Black Entertainment Television, not Entertainment for Blacks Television. There's a distinct difference. It's a network that focuses on work by black entertainers, that's owned and operated by the same fu*king company that syndicates her ridiculous Model show that made her think that her fu*king opinion matters.
 10 years ago '06        #137
traxdadon 
space
space
space
$894 | Props total: 13 13
that dumb trick is mad cause her and her hubby about 2 split so she's mad at everybody else.... O Well another career bites the dust
 10 years ago '04        #138
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
I'd like to know what her response is to the incidents that have occurred from the Jena march, with nooses and confederate flags across the country.

Frankly white peoples take on race issues are meaningless to me. Racism only exist if it's cloaked in white robes and burning crosses.

They never complain about proclaiming they are Irish, Polish, Italian or French. Should we get rid of St Patrick's Day? However they try to dictate how black people and other minorities are supposed to act. That's racism, using your power to show and dictate racial superiority. When did America become "white" for her to tell us how to act? Last I checked there were indigenous people here first.
 09-23-2007, 09:38 AM         #139
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why don't that dumb bi*ch speak on how the indians discovered this country yet they still have and celebrate christopher columbus day and still wanna pretend like white people founded this land
 10 years ago '04        #140
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
White people are ignorant concerning race and racism, because they don't have to deal with it. They don't like Al and Jesse, because they bring up conversations they would rather not deal with. They'd rather remain ignorant to how minorities feel. Who cares what we think.

Just like she doesn't know about the JDL and the many times Jewish people have complained from their portrayal or comments made about them. The millions that Germany, America and other countries have doled out. It's in one ear and out the other when Mel Gibson's rant gets mentioned on the news or the uproar over Passion Of The Christ.

Peter Brady is jewish though. He represents all jews, and because she is married to him and dated a dark black dude once. That makes her the authority on race in this country.

In a perfect world, her statements would make sense, but because racism is still prevalent it's idiotic.

Last edited by Mega; 09-23-2007 at 10:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy