Sep 22 - Adrianne Curry :“Boycott BET and Black History Month!”

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of this?

Props Slaps
 09-22-2007, 05:44 PM         #61
cquik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree this chick is bugging...we aint get no 40 acres and a mule..let alone 40 yards and a pitbull...she's probably been silver spooned for a good part of her life. and i won't knock that she has friends of all races...but she aint gonna neva be treated like them because of who she is...the worst she's been called is a zzzzz lover and now she dating the dad from the brady bunch...so i'm mad she's trying to boycott something that she's neva really had appreciation for anyway...
 10 years ago '05        #62
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
white people been showing their a.ss lately, every fu*kING DAY IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH FROM THE TIME YOUR IN KINDERGARDEN TO GRADUATION AND EVEN YOUR FIRST FEW SEMESTERS OF COLLEGE. I DONE HEARD EVERY THING I CAN HEAR ABOUT THEM DIRTY a.ss DEAD WHITE BOYS! NO fu*kING TEXTBOOK HAS ANY INFORMATION ON BLACK HISTORY UNTIL YOU TAKE A COLLEGE COURSE ON IT!
 10 years ago '05        #63
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Black History was never in any textbooks I had goin through school, thats why we have the month U dumbs.lut, she needs to shut up and go back to sucking Peter Brady off
 10 years ago '04        #64
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
Is this bi*ch for real? I thought it was gonna be some valid sh*t behind it.. But she basically sayin black people are crying over some sh*t that happened to us in the past, and that doesn't affect us anymore.. which is WRONG...

True the native americans need a month too, but taking BHM away is moving BACKWARDS instead of forward..

AND, it's fu*ked up that we NEED a Black History Month in order for them to teach us something about our past in school... albeit mostly negative...
 09-22-2007, 06:00 PM         #65
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people always compare jews to blacks..

Judaism=a religion.

Their are plenty of black Jews..
 09-22-2007, 06:01 PM         #66
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
true it is disappointing that you have 2 set aside a day for a single race, plus where is asian history month ect. no race should be given special privileges over another
Asian History Month is May

Hispanic History Month is September

Native American History Month is November

everybody has a history month not just African and the hispanic and asian history months were passed by a bill in the govt over 30 years ago so it aint nothing new, i agree with her principles but the sh*t just aint gonna happen, we have black history month because the over school doesnt teach sh*t about African history.

My middle school history book contained TWO PARAGRAPHS of African history, not even a whole page, TWO PARAGRAPHS. Short a.ss paragraphs at that. That alone should explain to you why African history month is necessary. The way schools teach now you would think Africans didnt appear until 1975. Nobody African descent child should get through 12th grade without knowing who Medgar Evers is
 09-22-2007, 06:41 PM         #67
BinaryStar1499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cquik said:
i agree this chick is bugging...we aint get no 40 acres and a mule..let alone 40 yards and a pitbull...she's probably been silver spooned for a good part of her life. and i won't knock that she has friends of all races...but she aint gonna neva be treated like them because of who she is...the worst she's been called is a zzzzz lover and now she dating the dad from the brady bunch...so i'm mad she's trying to boycott something that she's neva really had appreciation for anyway...
you dont agree
just because you know shes right

and your a.ssuming she was raised in a rich house
and your wrong
 10 years ago '04        #68
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lemme say i agree wit her...she said some dumb sh*t, ignorant sh*t but she a model, fu*k u expect?...bottom line is she thinks everybody deserves equal recognition & equal oppertunity...realistically our country is a fu*kin joke to the rest of the world...& its not just because of our dumbass president its because people never stick together.

its whites or blacks
asians or hispanics
male or female
straight or gay
eastcoast or west coast
downsouth or upnorth
its ridiculous nobody ever on the same level, we always actually TRY to find a reason to seperate ourselves from each other...it goes on in hip-hop it goes on in everyday life dont deny it....i understand people have opinions on things, thats only human but the fact is u dont have to act like ur opinion is the best thing on earth...if that was the case there would only be one drink, 1 show, 1 sport, 1 food...just because somebody with a godly opinion thinks its the best thing

i been sayin this about black history month since like fu*kin 5th grade, & i started sayin it bout bet in like '99...WET or HET(hispanic)...i was like 1 of 15 white kids in my school of 1,000 people...u know how it looked at graduation watchin all these people get awards & then on top of it pass out naacp awards & scholarships & sh*t?...im like wtf?? i mean ill be honest wit ya i prolly didnt deserve sh*t like that but im sure some of them white nerdy bandkids that nobody talked to unless they wanted answers, deserved somethin...the country is prejudice as a whole.....we can always call somebody somethin cuz their a "kike/dego/wap/niggga/crakker/jew/zzzzz/fag/lesbian/retard/amputee/etc" (i wonder how many of them words get censored i tried to spell some wrong) yall feel what im sayin tho...she right about the alien sh*t tho....lets see if aliens attack & people be like "come in my house it safe the aliens cant come in here" & people be like "nah fu*k that...u black" (or whatever)

i feel on her points but she said some dumb sh*t...but i dont think its nearly as dumb as yall takin it...its kinda like tuff love.....awww did u fall...suck it up stand up everybody has fallen at some time for somethin
 09-22-2007, 06:48 PM         #69
trendsetta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ch is dumb but I never watch BET anymore for the fact that they are separating race but the main reason I dont is because they suck and dont play videos people want to see they are taking more money to play videos then anyone else and many other reasons. But as far as slavery too there is still slavery going on in the world and many races being enslaved in small desolate villages and all races have gone through some type of hardship in there history so I am part black myself and I think black people just need to move on and that is a part of ending racism and prejudice is to stop feeling sorry for ourselves
 09-22-2007, 06:54 PM         #70
bronx2texas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k tht stupid bi*ch. black have bet. n white have cmt. blacks n whites have mtv and mtv 2 mostly white tho
 10 years ago '05        #71
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
im still waiting for my WET
 09-22-2007, 07:04 PM         #72
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikesaimname said:
im still waiting for my WET
its called nbc, abc, cbs, cmt, etc.
 10 years ago '06        #73
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Currency99 said:
if you dont like bet, then dont watch it
sh*t, i don't watch the asian networks cause i aint interested. EASY AS THAT.

if the other races want history months, tell them to SPEAK UP, CUZ IF U DONT VOICE UR OPINION U WON'T GET HEARD.

sh*t...why u think jena 6 became so big....because we as black people work together to support a cause

if u want your indian history month then do something about it other than typing blogs.

stupid a.ss bi*ch needs to shut the fu*k forreal
your an idiot. God should not of given you free will.
 10 years ago '04        #74
soulof585 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
black people had to f!ght and take the little that we have, native americans should do the same if they want a month or holiday, stand up but dont hate on the blood of others.
 10 years ago '04        #75
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471
get da fu*k outta here
tell the ricans to cancel their parade in NY then

im a black man with a degree and still get descriminated
all other races in this country that got sh*tted on have been compensated
but not african americans. wheres my check?

black baby and white baby born on the same day
the white baby definitely has a head start while the black baby is already playing catch up to make it in society today.
 10 years ago '04        #76
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
*avoids thread*
 10 years ago '06        #77
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
She has some good points but shes not the foirst to think this ive been ssayin this for awhile. We dont need to have special month or channel for one race. If white people made a WET itd be boycotted to hell. I mean Indians have been treated the worst of all the races in American history yet they dont have a special month or channel hell there only a few thousand of them left cuz of America.
 10 years ago '05        #78
LilRaydio 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 14 14
I always felt that way. She's not saying FORGET about slavery; she's just saying that we shouldnt single out any race when it comes to media and national recognition. I feel that the Native Americans had it worst than us black people. Yeah we got whipped, rapped, relocated, etc. but atleast we get the chance to hold on to our heritige using a strong media outreach. (big parades, BET, radio stations, etc.) Chuuch!
 10 years ago '06        #79
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Javon23 said:
get da fu*k outta here
tell the ricans to cancel their parade in NY then

im a black man with a degree and still get descriminated
all other races in this country that got sh*tted on have been compensated
but not african americans. wheres my check?

black baby and white baby born on the same day
the white baby definitely has a head start while the black baby is already playing catch up to make it in society today.
SO what have native americans gained again? Indian reservations? Have you been to one of those before? Black people (and other people) get low income housing in the inner city. Native americans get a fu*king plot of land with trailers. What do you want? Monetary compensation? Welfare, link card, low income housing, affirmative action. Im not saying that it makes up for slavery. But be glad that you live in a country that gives you those. Go to Brazil. Lots of slaves went to brazil and the Caribbean but you dont see government aid going to people in Haiti or the Dominican Republic. No its a past that 99% of white americans regret to the fullest. But compared to other slave nations the descendent's of slaves here have it good.
 10 years ago '04        #80
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 djnovafresh said:
sh*t get rid of B.E.T you will have problem two black people on t.v. except when sports come on.

sh*t i thought my tv only had:

espn/espn2/tnt(thats some channel thats only around when nba is in season)/comcast/cw57/abc/fox29..yup thats it...all it is is sports
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy