Sep 22 - Adrianne Curry :“Boycott BET and Black History Month!”

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of this?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #201
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 jataylorlfc said:
nobody should forget about slavery (and no1 ever will because u dont stop going on about it ) jk but why cant this sector of history just be put in with every other races' history, it is in this country, we have no need for certain races to have a month dedicated to the learning of their past, nationalitys yes but not races.
Black Americans are the only group of people in the world probably, told to forget about their history. The fact that we still see racial bias in our society, shows how dangerous it would be for us to not remember about slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, etc. The mentality that implemented those situations still exists amongst a group of people, most of whom are in position to continue to affect the existance of the people they have a bias against. These situations a unfortunate portion of us find ourselves in aren't imaginary, & won't go away if we ignore it. That's not how it works. Changes of those magnitudes have to be forced, not waited on. Until the instutions that continue to foster racist attitudes, & more importantly continue to actively reinforce those biases, change their actions & way of thinking it is incumbent upon us to continue to remember & force action.
 10 years ago '06        #202
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I know about black history. I know a pretty good deal about it. I know that there were black soldiers that helped George Washington. Peter Salem or Salem Poor. Ringing any bells? Bunker Hill? I know my sh*t.

With saying lots of blacks are in jail what I meant by that is its not a good message to send to the youth. I agree that there is racial profiling. But that only goes so far.
 10 years ago '07        #203
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Dumb bi*ch. Sombody need to put somthing in her mouth, my zipper is stuck.
 10 years ago '04        #204
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
I agree with her on everything except no black history month....

there should be an american history month ..yes i agree, but african-americans have yet to recieve reparations or even an official government apology for slavery, so till then hell now dont take it away, and besides that, it more about celebrating black culture, black life, a moment to reflect our our achievements and growth as a people than just history in general...

but she is right tho it shouldnt be about race anymore... and I appluas her for speaking out
 09-23-2007, 10:00 PM         #205
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage History Month - May
Hispanic Heritage History Month - Sept. 15 - Oct. 15
March - Women's History Month

BET - Black Ent.
AZN - Asian Ent.
Telemundo - Hispanic Ent.
Lifetime/LMN/O! - Women's Ent.

What the fu*k is her point? She's fu*king dumb as hell.
 09-23-2007, 10:10 PM         #206
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at me I'm a top model and i have some sh*t to say. I think she got drunk and/or pill'd out and started preaching to her keyboard. Adriannne Curry for president in 2008
 09-23-2007, 11:31 PM         #207
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She said Australians to become Americans, hate to say this but Australia is NOT a race, it's a nation full of ethnics with different races and cultures, just like America, can't believe she wrote that. She def. was high when she wrote that, LOL at the comments people posted....wow
 09-23-2007, 11:38 PM         #208
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isis Iz SeNsuaL said:
Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage History Month - May
Hispanic Heritage History Month - Sept. 15 - Oct. 15
March - Women's History Month

BET - Black Ent.
AZN - Asian Ent.
Telemundo - Hispanic Ent.
Lifetime/LMN/O! - Women's Ent.

What the fu*k is her point? She's fu*king dumb as hell.

:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #209
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
We got the shortest month of mthe year, LEAVE US ALONE
 09-24-2007, 12:05 AM         #210
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its being said that all the races that when through some slavery or was murdered for there land got reparations except the black folks where she coming from. But this country is build against the black man they divide us even some blacks hate blacks to show u how deep it goes black history month is for black folks to learn where they coming from its not a month for to clebrate race only is about our culture and for us to be proud of our self as a people the BET band i agree with lol but she got direction but she anit focus
 10 years ago '05        #211
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
true it is disappointing that you have 2 set aside a day for a single race, plus where is asian history month ect. no race should be given special privileges over another
september is Latino Heritage Month, I forget Asian Heritage month, bt they do all exist... smart a.ss...
 09-24-2007, 12:33 AM         #212
djmarkuz91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she got a point, but went to far...
 09-24-2007, 04:59 AM         #213
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
So I have a question. If actual descendants of slaves get reparations will they drop slavery arguements? Will they never bring it up again? It happened. Its history. Its a dark history that no one wants to condone. No one wants to have to look back and see what it did to an entire continent. But Britain was a huge factor in stopping the exportation of slaves from Africa. Most people dont realize that yes they did contribute in the slave trade. But they also put in a huge effort to stop it.
yep it was mostly the poor white people in britain who lived and worked with the black slaves and so knew that the whole eugenics argument was completely wrong and also the belief that the irish were like black people more "ape like"

it would be impossible and unfair to give reperations as it would be impossible to tell who was enslaved and who wasnt. also is this all it amounts to, money?
 09-24-2007, 05:48 AM         #214
Shmanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol

i can guarantee half the people that posted in this thread grew up believing Timbuktu was this place millions of miles away...when in actuality it is in ghana(west africa) where the first university/library(EVER) in the world still stands.

with that being said, a scientific fact proves that you can only loose melanine.

wonder whats in that library that the world leaders never want people to read :wow:

yea kinda off topic but shows why theres a significance for black history month.

also in response to that sh*t about BET, half sh*t we find funny wouldnt entertain a caucasion person, why dont people stop with the flippant views and look deeper into things.

this girl seems to have the right attitude, but her views are ignorant.
 10 years ago '04        #215
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Sounds fu*ked up coming from a white bi*ch. She needs to shut her mother fu*king mouth.
 10 years ago '04        #216
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Out of all the causes in the world she got to go pick on somesh*t that doesn't even affect her. Let the Blacks in this country celebrate their achievements in the little 28 days they have If she has a problem with BET then turn the fu*king channel dumb broad.
 10 years ago '04        #217
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
Do we hear the Jews crying that they were made slaves for thousands of years? Do we hear them whine that they should OWN the pyramids in Egypt because THEY broke their backs making them?
bi*ch jews aint make no pyramids in egypt.
 09-24-2007, 04:30 PM         #218
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ people thinking jews made the pyramids, black people did... they just dont give us credit for anything but being slaves and picking cotton..

WORD!

I couldnt have said it better.

That Adrianne Curry is one dumb a.ss bi*ch! Its funny how some people actually agree with her. I just RTFLMFAO!
 10 years ago '06        #219
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
We should be boycotting BET because they got rid of Uncut. Where would we be without Black Jesus finding out what that thang smell like, Mighty Casey telling us his love for white women and Ludacris telling us about the trials and tribulations of our young black women struggling to pay for medical school by popping their pu ssy for dollars?

Last edited by whammy; 09-27-2007 at 11:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy