Microsoft: We're almost there (victory over PS3)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #141
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 dog4life said:
i don't cause althouh graphically better xbox 360 couldn't even knock the ps2 off kind of sad. and the xbox 360 sucked at release time too.
Why dont you just ask your parents for a 360 for xmas? You could be playing Halo3 right now instead of being jealous. Besides I bet it would feel good to get the taste of Sony's c*ck outta your mouth.
 09-26-2007, 03:29 PM         #142
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
its funny to see some of these PS3 loyalist in here crying like "they had a years headstart" rewind back to 2005 these were the same clowns saying the 360 was coming out too early and how it wasn't really a Next-gen console and how the ps3 was gonna crush them and turn it to the dreamcast 2, I just think that parts ironoc.

its also funny how these guys wants to use the "early release" as an excuse for victory when that is the same exact reason the PS2 had so much market share over the gamecube and original xbox.

I tip my hat off to M$ they are actually kicking a.ss I stay with good games to play and they have more one the way and what ever happened to the PS3 looking 3 times better than the 360 I guess we are still wating on that huh the only complaint i have is the hardware issue but i got my warranty some I'm good, I will say this though I got heavenly sword some of the facial expressions and lighting in that game is unreal if that is a sign of whats to come for the PS3 their are going to be some beautiful games coming out for the console but if they are also coming out on the 360 does it really matter?

as far as the wii I just think its speaks to the casual gamer more than the 360 my lil brother showed it off to my auntie and she fell in love with it the 360 is super hardcore like the first xbox was and its hard to crack that market.
it shouldn't. I would've thought people would've been happy both systems will have great games
 10 years ago '04        #143
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 Killa Kwamz said:
PS3 = Dreamcast *Waits for price to drop*
Thats until, everyone starts switching to Blue Ray, remember last year, it was nearly impossible to find a PS3, this year with the price drop, Sony will catch up, and surpass Microsoft, and then it will be XBOX 1 all over again.
 10 years ago '04        #144
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
Were already there!
 10 years ago '05        #145
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774
remember last year, it was nearly impossible to find a PS3

??????
 09-26-2007, 10:31 PM         #146
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He means on Launch day

PS3 has 2008, if by Fall 2008 they haven't closed the gap then it is 3rd placestation.
 09-27-2007, 03:08 AM         #147
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
its funny to see some of these PS3 loyalist in here crying like "they had a years headstart" rewind back to 2005 these were the same clowns saying the 360 was coming out too early and how it wasn't really a Next-gen console and how the ps3 was gonna crush them and turn it to the dreamcast 2, I just think that parts ironoc.

its also funny how these guys wants to use the "early release" as an excuse for victory when that is the same exact reason the PS2 had so much market share over the gamecube and original xbox.

I tip my hat off to M$ they are actually kicking a.ss I stay with good games to play and they have more one the way and what ever happened to the PS3 looking 3 times better than the 360 I guess we are still wating on that huh the only complaint i have is the hardware issue but i got my warranty some I'm good, I will say this though I got heavenly sword some of the facial expressions and lighting in that game is unreal if that is a sign of whats to come for the PS3 their are going to be some beautiful games coming out for the console but if they are also coming out on the 360 does it really matter?

as far as the wii I just think its speaks to the casual gamer more than the 360 my lil brother showed it off to my auntie and she fell in love with it the 360 is super hardcore like the first xbox was and its hard to crack that market.
:applause::applause::wow: thank you bro. they lost and their idiots for buying that box of bullsh*t as their primary system.
 09-27-2007, 03:13 AM         #148
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cledee23 said:
Thats until, everyone starts switching to Blue Ray, remember last year, it was nearly impossible to find a PS3, this year with the price drop, Sony will catch up, and surpass Microsoft, and then it will be XBOX 1 all over again.
only because it was a shortage and they didnt make the entire shipment sony always puls that same bullsh*t for hype and to mislead like that sh*t is really in high demand. blue ray my a.ss that has nothing to do with the actual games people can give a fu*k less if the 360s games were on VHS they still have a better system and better games. PS3= GYROMITE for nintenedo. that overpriced robot that had all this ''technology'' behind it but did jacksh*t for the actuall game and shortly met its demise. actually gyromite did intrigue me at first so i wont disrespect it PISS-S-3= the powerglove :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #149
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 kuruption81 said:
It's strange how it's ok for PS3 owners to say "it's a wrap" when referencing Blu Ray vs. HD DVD, but when 360 owners say "it's a wrap" referencing PS3 vs. 360, those same people get mad.
How about you show me one post in here where I said that?
 09-27-2007, 10:16 AM         #150
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it is more fair to say its a wrap when talking about the format wars, this console war and its outcome is not so easy to see. Lets give PS3 the opportunity to get up, that sh*t been out like months, let see how is stands 1 or 2 years(like 360) if by that time when it will have FF/GT/GTA/MGS/other games and cost less the console doesn't come close to 360 then ya it is PS3rdplace, that Wii will be the top console for sure though 360 or PS3 are playing for second place.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 09-27-2007 at 10:17 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #151
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 DA DOPEMAN said:
He means on Launch day

PS3 has 2008, if by Fall 2008 they haven't closed the gap then it is 3rd placestation.
man by then i'm sure something like gears of wars 2 will be out. ms is one step ahead.
 09-27-2007, 11:05 AM         #152
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i also think 360 is winning

they been winning, i doubt sony will catch up...only thing that got is mgs4 in 08 other then that everything else is dead
 10 years ago '05        #153
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774
nah, they also have FF & Gran Turismo as well as k!llzone (if it's all it's cracked up to be even though the original) as well as other RPG's like White Knight Story and such... 08 lineup is fine for PS3... they need a combo of that lineup and another price reduction to get more people into getting it
 09-27-2007, 11:58 AM         #154
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
man by then i'm sure something like gears of wars 2 will be out. ms is one step ahead.
and PS3 will have no games?, come on man this gen isn't as clear as you think it is. It can all change in 2 years for all we know, it might not who knows but clearly the 360 is riding the wave and their is only one way they can go next, same with PS3,Wii

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 09-27-2007 at 12:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #155
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I think it is more fair to say its a wrap when talking about the format wars, this console war and its outcome is not so easy to see. Lets give PS3 the opportunity to get up, that sh*t been out like months, let see how is stands 1 or 2 years(like 360) if by that time when it will have FF/GT/GTA/MGS/other games and cost less the console doesn't come close to 360 then ya it is PS3rdplace, that Wii will be the top console for sure though 360 or PS3 are playing for second place.
fu*k that, PS3 was supposed to be revolutionary when it first came out.
 10 years ago '04        #156
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
2nd place is first loser

Wii will not lose
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy