Microsoft: We're almost there (victory over PS3)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2007, 12:39 PM         #101
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
cuz jann didnt post dat..wow how dumb do u look now...lmao

he fake quoted jann, and i stated how it was pathetic it was...u joined the club as well
I am calling it like I see it, but either way clearly you got them panties "loose" for MS and you can't deny that sh*t, why people like this exist?. Why not be a gamer and enjoy it all?, get all the consoles and support gaming.
 10 years ago '04        #102
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am calling it like I see it, but either way clearly you got them panties "loose" for MS and you can't deny that sh*t, why people like this exist?. Why not be a gamer and enjoy it all?, get all the consoles and support gaming.
u mad cause im a xbox fan?...i never said i didnt like ps3..i called u out on your bullsh*t now u got statements like the one above(we are the world a.ss hold hands and play games together bullsh*t)...dudes crack me up...u smokin to much of ya own dope...quit acting like a fu*kboy and relax...

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 09-24-2007 at 01:28 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #103
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
xbox does own ps3 in bad hardware 1 billion dollars in repairs is extremely bad....

like i said if xbox owns ps3 then xbox is wii personal bi*ch... wii not even out a year and there are more wii out there the xboxs... let see the boys at microsoft talk about that.... seriously has Sony ever made anything that fails.... nooo so in the end Ps3 will out due Xbox...
 10 years ago '06        #104
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 dogmanx23 said:
has Sony ever made anything that fails....
You may too young to remember the Betamax and Minidisc, but the UMD is the most recent failure.
 10 years ago '06        #105
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7575 7575
 Jann said:
uhh I never said anything. some clown fake quoted me thinking it would get him more e-fame or something.
E-fame!
 10 years ago '04        #106
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 dogmanx23 said:
xbox does own ps3 in bad hardware 1 billion dollars in repairs is extremely bad....

like i said if xbox owns ps3 then xbox is wii personal bi*ch... wii not even out a year and there are more wii out there the xboxs... let see the boys at microsoft talk about that.... seriously has Sony ever made anything that fails.... nooo so in the end Ps3 will out due Xbox...
ok u sayin xbox is the wii's bi*ch still doesnt take ps3 out of 3rd place...so where are u going with this?...just curious

nobody in this forum denies the wii's dominance...soooooooo?

microsft is clearly in a diff lane from the wii...and right now the f!ght is for second place if u wanna look at it from a broad perspective

just talk about hardware failures....its ur only argument....a good one at that.

i see more ps3 owners complaining about 360 hardware than actual xboxers thas the funny part...and we complain alot so imagine dat

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 09-24-2007 at 04:44 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #107
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Kap(Da)King said:
ok u sayin xbox is the wii's bi*ch still doesnt take ps3 out of 3rd place...so where are u going with this?...just curious

microsft is clearly in a diff lane from the wii...and right now the f!ght is for second place if u wanna look at it from a broad perspective

just talk about hardware failures....its ur only argument....a good one at that.

i see more ps3 owners complaining about 360 hardware than actual xboxers thas the funny part...and we complain alot so imagine dat
get eeeemmm KAP!
 10 years ago '04        #108
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5126 5126

[pic - click to view]

09-24-2007, 04:53 PM         #109
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:

i guess you apparently missed the 13 page thread with over 300 responses in the 360 forum
 10 years ago '04        #110
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 eliot ness said:
i guess you apparently missed the 13 page thread with over 300 responses in the 360 forum
i gues u missed the last part of my post

...and we complain alot, so imagine dat
 10 years ago '04        #111
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Live is already free, its called a Silver Account

Will buy a PS3 when ever a game worth playing coming out for it.
 10 years ago '06        #112
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
 Kap(Da)King said:
i gues u missed the last part of my post
i love these threads
 10 years ago '07        #113
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
almost 360 shoulda smashed on them a while ago
 10 years ago '05        #114
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 marcy said:
Leave Playstation 3 Alone!!!
 10 years ago '05        #115
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
all ya my hoes so stfu and take this pimp slapping
 10 years ago '06        #116
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
 WhoSentU said:
You may too young to remember the Betamax and Minidisc, but the UMD is the most recent failure.
both betamax and minidisc were advanced technology at the time they came out even though betamax was not highly successful, minidisc never caught on in the US but is still used in japan, and since they are way ahead of us on everything technology, i wouldn't say minidisc was a failure, sony's success far outweigh its failures. 360 may have the edge right now, its still too early to tell which one is ahead, ps3 and sony will not fail like sega and its dreamcast did, there is too large of a playstation fanbase, I bought a 360 but after having to send it back for repair and being without for most likely at least a month, i am going right back to playstation because at least i know when i wake up at noon on a saturday and want to play some video games i don't have to worry about whether or not my system is going to work.
 10 years ago '04        #117
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Doe Stacks said:
..U madd?
naw n*gga but obviously u are a halo d*ckryder
 10 years ago '04        #118
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
And what exactly do you call yourself?
all your post so far have been co-signs u a d*ckryder 2
 10 years ago '04        #119
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
enjoy halo that sh*t proably only gonna be a 7 hour game but fanboys will still defend it and say its the best thing since pus*y came about but all in all u will not be playing for 5days multiplayer yea but the game it self no. end of story cause thats every game that has so far been released on ps3 or xbox360 so go hug your c*ck and beat off to master chief while u wait in line for your disappointment.
 10 years ago '06        #120
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77

haha, even the steering wheel is a piece of sh*t. microsoft can't make anything hardware wise that's not for a pc apparently.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago